Friday, February 10, 2023

Robert - friend hanged himself then he lost job - on spice detox- Tales from the streets

Meet Robert. His best friend has hanged himself. Robert could not cope and lost his job. Begging for money for spice on the streets of London but says he is on detox. Check this out! #london #spice #homeless #drugs



Vlog in text:

 

All right folks so we are here with Rob who's been on the Streets of London for how long are you three months 18 19 months 18 19 months like what happened did you end up on the streets uh basically about 18 months ago it was working for Vauxhall


I was working for Vauxhall and Luton in her bedfordshire uh came back from work one day uh went to see him offend um my friend was 22. uh basically he had a he had a gorgeous misses he had three kids uh walked in walked into his living room and couldn't find him walked into his bathroom uh he was there he basically hung himself uh basically uh rang the police and all I couldn't couldn't handle it uh basically uh yeah he hung himself one of my best mates so for the last for the next like three weeks three or four weeks when I was going to work every single time was going past this door I could I could just I could just see his picture again of him hanging himself so basically I couldn't say in a home home anymore in Luton so basically yeah I've left left Luton left me left my job in Vauxhall and they've come to London uh become become homeless basically because I just doubt dealt with them you know hey but I'm a street breakfast I'm rough I'm ready for it you know yeah he's actually at the bedroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves


West Africa


the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah all in the UK I ran an events company big company


right in Europe it's called Opel yeah yeah well it's based in Luton in the in bedfordshire that's where you're from that's where I was from yeah I was basically there and that's how what triggered your homelessness


no reason whatsoever he had two gorgeous kids he had a perfect wife and there was no issues he had movement no issues and he couldn't get me advantage of why he hung himself he's your best mate you remember so I couldn't it would be definitely we had mental health issues or or he was arguing with his missus or but he wasn't he was in a perfect state of mind I've seen him about three hours before I come back from work and when I went to go into his living room and he's in there he's in the bath bathroom hung himself uh basically couldn't get me out rounded yeah kept on every single time I kept on going to work after then I have to walk past his room every single time I walk past his room I kept on thinking about him and hanging himself started to drink more started to smoke smoke more cannabis and started to [ __ ] miss ships at work started to be late for work and then basically uh Vauxhall laid me off so basically I had no money or nothing uh basically time to come home this time and moved to London


pretty much greater London Yeah well yeah it's on the outskirts you can you still usually I use the cardinal Apple yeah I enjoyed working for Vauxhall just did dummy I think coming back what did you do in the factory basically do you know the viviro runs I was basically putting the passenger doors on and yeah just basically uh putting the doll onto a Hydraulics spinning it round and basically wiring it up and just putting the passenger door on it was on a production line so it kept on going and yet that I was basically doing that I'm still under contract with box or now I'm on the car yeah I'm on the contact until 2026. well well yeah I just everything I can't go back there because I just think about my main Town hanging himself you know so basically yeah come back from work one day my friend's got no mental health issues there was no issues whatsoever and uh I go into his living room and he's blooming the face he hung himself uh basically rang the police uh couldn't get me head around it because there was nothing wrong with them uh come to London yeah since I've been on the streets you know basically started smoking that space yeah all right you hooked on spice like well please keep just come off it now I'm gonna I'm on a Valium detox with the turning points so I'm not smoking it anymore I'm gonna have Valium instead it's just like a detox country sweetheart yeah well I'm on a detox for it as well so uh so basically yeah it's a it's a cheap drug and they're basically uh how much does it because I had this three four pounds you can go for like two you get for like two three pounds you can is that you salted for tonight no no only a pound


couldn't get me out around him moved to London uh basically become homeless uh basically yeah just sorted me out now I'm in a hostel in Victoria uh King George why are you saying the hostage on the streets no I'm just I just got into a hostel two days ago uh basically uh I haven't been staying there though I've been still sleeping rough uh basically just full of pedophiles and nonsense and I can't be around them so basically yeah I've got a place in a hospital I'm not sleeping in it so basically go I'm just sleeping along here you know yeah hold on


is that if somebody is going to like try drugs would you what would you say to young people out there definitely wouldn't advise them on it definitely was an advisement I don't to be honest I've never really done drugs there's any sense I've become homeless I'm smoking spice I've worked for most of my life I work for I'm I'm 48 years of age I've worked for 25 years that's what I'm saying I'm I work most of my life just recently been a family my friend dead I couldn't get my head around it I become homeless for the last couple of weeks I've been starting to speak to my daughters again speak to my family again they're like sort my life out so hopefully I'll end up going back to and hopefully get my job back hopefully soon all right hopefully yeah well wish you all the best Terry what was your like family situation you've got family yeah well for family support good yeah I've got two brothers and my dad I've got three daughters um the sports really good they still think I'm working I haven't got the heart to tell them that I'm homeless they'll probably uh kill my dad my dad still thinks I'm working and everything so uh so yeah I've been lying to my dad and my dad found out I was homeless on the streets no no no no no no no no no no he sees you on my YouTube channel what will happen then uh basically what do you think he thinks I'm living in a hostel and my dad my dad doesn't watch YouTube he's in here but that's that's pity oh no well I'm 40 80. yeah well and if there is something like somebody watching this your loved ones would you like to say something to them yeah


we have it but they know they they know what I'm going through now basically I found one of my best mates that I've known I know I know I'm not on the streets yeah I've known him investment I'm new for 48 years


as well yeah over there we found that over there in Mountain Warehouse what's his name his name is Mark Mark well he was from Yorkshire yeah cheers he had he had a tattoo there no he died outside Mountain Warehouse I met Sean Paul Sean James from


Garden Church you should sleep there but uh you smoke space and then you see my Mountain where else is there he woke up and he was just dead this this is about uh this is only about another two weeks ago Rob if there's somebody wanting to like donate or help you out is there any contact yeah if you can contact me through my Gmail account yeah or my Yahoo accounted to Robert Napier 1976 at yahoo.com


I will be


e-r-t-n-a-p-i-e-r and it's Robert Napier 1976 at yahoo.com have you got their phone number


yeah I'm ready for it it is zero seven yep 502 five or two zero six seven zero six seven zero zero seven the other seven is there anything no I would like to say just like to say uh hello to my family would you say that's about it yeah okay well my friend nice to talk to you I hope you get better uh forget about the spice that's killing no no no no no no no no no no is there any other drugs that you're using not just alcohol just alcohol alcohol just a beer for me the spice well not not anymore I'm gonna detox water so yeah well stay that way get off the alcohol get off the streets all the best God bless you myself.



#london #spice #homeless #drugs #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas #model #fashionstyle #instafashion #stylish #clothes #fashionista #photooftheday #sneakerhead #landonnyguen #khoality #jacksonkhainguyen #vlogs #vlogging #vloggerlife #happiness #youtubers #vloggers #funny #amazing #cuteness #lotsoflove #millionsubscribers #landonians #jacksonista #naynay #teenparents #loadsoflove #london #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture

No comments:

Post a Comment