Sunday, February 5, 2023

Update on Joseph - Life on the streets - London, The Strand

You can meet Joseph on the Strand - a busy street in London. He has been homeless for 11 years. He takes all drugs but Spice. This is the second video i have with him. He is very tired this time. You can access the first one here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPSoHR-fNh4 Check this out  




Hi Joseph how are you not bad you seems to be a bit tired I'm very tired too much fighting down the bottom spice all fighting over spice and alcohol and then you've got all this lot coming out of the weekend that just inflames it so you say too much too much hustle too too much yes on the streets yeah why don't you find a quieter place to stay because sometimes it's not safe you better off where the cameras are yes folks we are here with Joseph who's been on the Streets of London for how long 11 years 11 years man yeah long time how did you end up in the streets uh just circumstances like relationship breakdown that sort of thing usual yeah 11 years right too much for him but it worked for me I just I just felt dealt with them you know hey but I'm a street breakfast I'm rough I'm ready for it you know yeah he's actually at the bedroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves


West Africa


the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah born in the UK I ran an events company big company [Music] somebody's quiet streets to get [ __ ] utensil on fire and things like that or people uh just throw bottles at your own food that you earn all sorts or or piss on they piss on you when you're asleep oh that's disgusting yeah yeah so has that happened to you yeah so they pissed on you all of that yeah yeah all of it yeah I've been attacked pissed on I've been shoes stolen um uh thank you very much thank you so much not all bad huh yeah no it's really bad it's getting worse as well the spice is killing everything it's a more and more spice on the street yeah it's getting worse it's getting stronger as well stronger as well yeah and then fentanyl they're putting Fentanyl and heroin now which is 50 times stronger than heroin that's killing people plentiful fentanyl Fentanyl and you see that around on the streets yeah that's that's it that's it that's around now yeah that's starting to kill people now yeah yeah but they're like other almost been affected by that yeah yeah a few people have died from it yeah


yeah but um the spice is killing enough people yeah spice is really bad well I hope you don't do that nah I'm too old yeah you're messing with any substances yourself I've had a bit of everything but I don't really bother man I'm too old yeah I'm too old for all of that yeah you said that you from from the coast in it no I'm from London Southeast London South East London yes so this is like well do you ever go down south yeah I've been all over I've been all over the country yeah but this is the second time I am I'm here and this is the second time I see you yeah no it's well I'm used to it is your home yeah yeah yeah so if anybody wants to like help you out this is where you can teach you I'm always on the Strand on the Strand in London yeah right and any and it's any particular times that you are here uh usually up to about nine o'clock ten o'clock at night from what time from from about 10 11 in the morning all right so long days yeah yeah so yeah will die and how is the place where you sleep I move around I'm all over the place because that's all your belongings here right yeah yeah so you move around yeah you know a few few good places yeah all around yeah okay Joseph and uh yeah we've got your phone number from the first episode so if anybody like the people can call you if you've got your phone work yeah yeah it's working just about it stay a bit look uh-huh yeah broken Joseph Swan is working folks so give him a call and give him a word of to cherish the man yes in this in this sad days really for Joseph yeah how's the future looking for you Joseph I don't know really it's hard to say I'm waiting for the sun to come out that's the summer time yeah it's getting warmer already when the summer comes things are better always especially for people on the streets yeah the winters are worse the winters are really bad and it's still cold January it's very cold February still will be cold yeah I know the March hopefully it will get better yeah March how long you've been on already on the streets 11 years 11 years yeah yeah a long time is that like sleeping rough yeah hostels a few hostels but mainly on the street Nino streets yeah it's amazing huh this is is that you you your your choice or is it like life has been in this life it's just the way life is you know it's hard to get house these days you know it's not easy play Joseph okay Joseph thanks for the small update happy you are well and still here because usually homeless people move around and I can't find the same person yeah yeah this is the well it's good you stay in one place it's a great struggle like you know you get too familiar with people and then they cause your problems you know babe you move around people don't approach you so much because they don't know you I see you yeah moving Target order to it all right yeah where else can we see you I'm right there I don't you know I moved around but I was sleep in all different places but I'm always here you're always here right yeah Joseph yeah


have you been trying to reach for some help um no not yet no I'll wait for the summer to come for the summer to come you may be yeah and then next time you need help now in the winter yes yeah of course yeah


it's definitely hard well Joseph I wish you all the best and I will see you next week yes take care but just before I started to record you told me the story about last night last night outside last night and I could be screaming I thought oh [ __ ] and I thought I'd take that notice of it then the old screamers are rushed down there and there was about eight girls and two two boys all like 17 18. don't put it on these free world-to-do girls that all dressed up nice as going to restaurants and I thought I separated them so I went to walk away and when I walked away they grabbed one of them slung to the floor wow I started charanda started kicking and punching.



Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/shorts Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas #model #fashionstyle #instafashion #stylish #clothes #fashionista #photooftheday #sneakerhead #landonnyguen #khoality #jacksonkhainguyen #vlogs #vlogging #vloggerlife #happiness #youtubers #vloggers #funny #amazing #cuteness #lotsoflove #millionsubscribers #landonians #jacksonista #naynay #teenparents #loadsoflove #london #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture


No comments:

Post a Comment