Thursday, February 16, 2023

What do people in England think about Brexit - Street interviews - London, England

 This time i went to West London, Shepard's Bush. I was asking people about the Monarchy, Brexit, Transgenders and homeless people. Check this episode about Brexit ( Great Britain leaving the UE) and it does not look good...Check this out!



Vlog in text:

Folks this time we're conducting interviews in Shepherd Bush one of the well Westfield shopping center which is an enormous one and we're asking a few questions like monarchy brexit transgender and homeless people so stay with us and watch till the end my friend what do you think about brexit worst thing they ever [ __ ] did well done you Colonial [ __ ] well done rubbish


so you for what about South Africa are you from how long have you been in the UK too long too long I almost look like him


what do you think about brexit being Irish uh well look it's when Ireland are still in Europe so um we're okay but I live this is my home now the UK is my home it's been my home for about 35 years and England's been very good to me you know they've you know I've always had a job here I've always worked and English people are quite nice you know so you know uh brexit's a bit unfortunate I think you know so are you dual nationality Irish and British no no I'm just Irish but I've been living here and my wife is French and my kids are half French half Irish English you know they're a mixture so uh but look brexit brexit is brexit you know it happened so we can't go back over you know we can't go back over all ground you know what's happened people voted for it so and they were right you know you know the majority won so you know in any case in a Democratic Society if the majority wants something but then you gotta go with it whether you like it or not so that's just how it is I think other countries may follow suit as well too in the common years you know I think you know there's probably Italy and Poland possibly and Austria and some of these countries are beginning to there's a shift in in the political mainstream in these countries now so I think don't be surprised if another country decides to leave Europe you know did you vote in the referendum I did I voted this day I've ordered that my wife kind of kind of convinced me you know but when you look back now and you think oh my God the arguments for brexit dwarf kind of flowed but we all we can all look back at hindsight and go ah yeah I see what happened but it's too late now so you being Spanish what do you think about brexit it's a error I think because the economy I watch is letting down uh British British coin it's in recession and it's worth for us and it's what for you it's it's what's for it all I guess I always loved England so it's it's awful that it the the brexit does happen so it's more difficult to get in here um before it was easier to get here but now it's more difficult I don't know if they are happy with it I'm okay with that but if I think the young people are not happy with it right so what do you think about brexit not being British well I think that it hasn't been a good move because I it's not a good move I I noticed many changes and they are not in a positive way food wise especially and many other things anyway so what do you mean food wise is more expensive or no it's not just more expensive there isn't enough choice of food in supermarkets that's what I noticed I've been here in 1996 till 20 2012 and food was amazing there were food from all over the world and now there is only a few choices really even fruits and veggies and yeah Jack what do you think about brexit brexit is had its own goodness and our own Badness it got its own good and bad I think about it is positive it's negative anyhow you take it it's like the pandemic before the pandemic we don't have any way that you can say people can work from home after the during the pandemic people can work from home they have the choice not to go to the office to stay home so that's the good part of it was still down yeah the work is still done is the same amount of hours you don't have a lot of stress you don't have to commit all the time you don't buy travel card so there is good and bad of it it's nothing to say that it's just the bad side whether it's positive side as well because if you are in the in the European Union you know the vaccine and all those kind of pandemic rules we should have been taking longer for us to get to that point and the vaccination you know they were behind us with everything in the UK we're vaccinated earlier and we locked down on so many of the rules that we make here it was very good it was good for the brexit before before brexit or was it after brexit it was good because decision can be taken very quick and very very efficiently and yes it was good yeah yeah it was good for us it's good for the whole nation as well because rules that are made here now can be really properly administered because it's been made here it's not made in foreign country yeah that's Maryland have you heard about brexit I heard of brexit yes what do you think about it I have no comment what do you think about brexit it's brexit yeah so actually as I said about economic instability earlier oh yeah oh yeah so as I said about economic instability earlier I think that the economy should actually like build up on like new environmental States like on the uh the Caden ranking service and if you heard of that it's actually an economic environmental state which actually helps the economy yeah I think it's Souls brexit as well you know what I mean what do you think about brexit have you heard about brexit yeah I don't know in detail so I can't comment folks thanks for watching this one and I will see you on the next one till then vlogger zupa Cheerio bro


Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/shorts Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #croydon #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas #model #fashionstyle #instafashion #stylish #clothes #fashionista #photooftheday #sneakerhead #landonnyguen #khoality #jacksonkhainguyen #vlogs #vlogging #vloggerlife #happiness #youtubers #vloggers #funny #amazing #cuteness #lotsoflove #millionsubscribers #landonians #jacksonista #naynay #teenparents #loadsoflove #london #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture

No comments:

Post a Comment