Saturday, February 11, 2023

Update from Sean - Tales from the streets - homosexual man homeless on the streets of London


 Couple of weeks ago I met Sean near Charing Cross Train Station for the first time. This is the second video featuring Sean. He comes from Oxford and has no family left due to a generic illness in his family. He is bisexual and speaks openly about it. Check this out!

Vlog in text:
all right folks we are here with Sean who's been interviewed about a couple of weeks ago how are you I'm good how are you I'm not too bad Sean I'm glad to see you again you're looking much better than last time less less periods let's talk yeah no there's no build at all right you've changed new look they're younger a lot younger you do man you do men so how has it been cold colds um pretty much the same it's um living on the streets it's not easy um the council have said they're going to do a a sweep of all the homeless people all right and get them off the streets by the end of March did they offer you anything like they offered me something but it wasn't suitable what do they offer um they offered a position where you go from church to church every day so one night you'd be on one Church the next night you've been another another church but it could be up to 15 20 people in a church sleeping in the church yeah but it could be um no disrespect it could be crackheads it could be drunks it could be anything from yeah it's it's just not me it's just not me I'd rather stay on the street dealt with them you know hey I'm a street breakfast I'm rough I'm ready for it you know yeah he's actually at the bedroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves West Africa the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah all in the UK I ran an events company big company [Music] oh God she's still staying here in Charing Cross I changed from here to another place um so it depends depends on the night yes Sean last time you told us about the the story how you ended up in New Zealand can you can you like explain us how did you end up in in there yep I met um I met um a guy um he was in New Zealander and he asked me to go back there and I went there in 1995. and you stayed for 15 years did you 15 years yep you've built two houses um and had a great great time out there it was really good really good the only reason I came back to the UK was my mum was sick and my sister was sick so that's the reason I will come back yet you told about the the illness in your family last time yes but you clean and yeah you don't have the muscle wasted yeah my my um my sister ends my brother had hunterdon's disease which is same as I think I mentioned to you before the guy John Michael J fox same same scenario I started to hear that um muscle wasting disease but I'm I'm touch woods I've got wood now I didn't up there before that's not with my friends um but I could get in touch the tree here for one but anyway um yeah no I'm I'm clear so I'm fine but they they Sean so if anything changed since last last couple of weeks are you still doing that the services and the Charlie cross yeah I'm I'm doing pretty much the same um nobody nobody's come forward in regards to Services connections no one yeah um there's nothing from the council nothing from anybody but they're saying they want to get everybody off the streets within well on the first episode you you gave us your phone number or email us as far as I can remember so people can still look at the first episode we've shown yeah that is uh okay give me places again if you want yeah if you remember from your heart yeah yeah my my email is s Mallon so s m a double l o n 71 at yahoo.com um so people can contact me on there if they've got any questions just go for it I don't I don't mind answering I I check my email every day look if there's somebody watching this like the young people is there an advice they could give them uh not to end up on the streets or end up on the streets listen it's it's so difficult um to say don't end up on the streets because you do you do but there's so many young guys um so yeah so many young people that end up on the streets through no fault of their own um all I'm saying is just just go to a charity just go and try and get help um and see what they can do for you because it's it's not easy it's not easy I mean when it was snowing I think I mentioned to you the last year um I was in St James's Park ended up covered in snow um this week's quite miles but next week it's going to be called again two minus three and it's it's going to get colder again it's not it's not it's not nice it's not nice all right Sean uh how is it to be a homosexual and being on the streets difficult are you being harassed no no I had um I think I told you the last time um a guy come up to me and said am I homosexual and I said to him why are you asking but he wouldn't explain and he just disappeared um but I've had no no discrimacy it's it's been fine I mean I'm I'm an easygoing guy I mean I'm not I'm not argumentative I'm not angry if people come up and talk to me I'll talk to them I'm I'm an easy going guy so it's it's not it's not major and all my friends um all my friends know that I'm bisexual they know that I'll go with guys go with women so it's not an issue all right my friend is there anything else you would like to add do you want to ask me anything yes guys and many questions man because you've been here for how long oh God you know the ins and out of the business here how to survive on the streets well I know it's I you you learn how to survive it's it's not easy it's cold it's freezing the police come and hassle you all the time um what can I say people bring you tea I mean Prezzo for example they bring me tea they bring me pizza sometimes not all the time but they bring which one the Prezzo next door is a good good company yeah when it comes to yeah Pizza um there's other people that bring me pizza it's nice but it's not all the time it's not all the time I heard that there is around the Strand there's a place where you can get like free meals is that right yep what is it um it's called soup kitchen and what they do um there was one this afternoon they gave you um tea coffee hot meals um clothing toiletries and there was a one o'clock that's every Saturday then Sunday it's only Saturdays every Saturday every Saturday Sunday late Sundays um The Summit by some Martin's in the fields they give you free meals as well um toiletries again um desserts fruit um and then during during the week you just go anywhere that you can there's churches that give you free meals it's so you never you never left alone yeah never no there's always another night on the streets there's not enough but there's something but there's not it could be more they can't they can't do everything all the time so are you seeing yourself dead in six months like you said last time or you're feeling better about your future now um to be honest I can't see myself past six months I'm still alive but I just can't it's still my life my life is okay but it's not it's not brilliant like you probably go home to a bed every night to your girlfriends boyfriend whatever um but I don't have that luxury I don't have the luxury of a shower every night I don't have the luxury of clean clothes every night I don't have that and beer now it's gonna get colder this week it's going to minus two minus three is getting worse as time goes on so I can't I can't see myself being around March past six months that's being honest are you planning to change anything in your life in the future if our code I would but I can what would you change like what can I change I've got no help from the government I've got no help from anyone it's still not the benefits there's a lot of benefits I get benefits but it's like 300 pounds 340 pounds for the month but I'll be honest with you I get my benefits on the 17th of the month and I just want to go out I go have somewhere to eat I'll go and get something to drink and I just I just binge on it and then my money's gone within two weeks and then I'm stuck again with nothing and that's being honest government give you nothing uh 300 pounds is not enough even to live on the streets no it's nothing but at least you're getting that because last time you said you got like only like six pounds or 490 4.91 for a month yeah and I I went to them for an advanced payment and they said no I'm not eligible no that's what you they said about four pound 91 for a month and I'll be honest with you I've been stealing food chocolate um no alcohol because you can't steal alcohol in the city um but it's been it's been really tough all right man whatever you want me today oh that's a good wait what are you stealing like yeah what were you stealing supermarkets off licenses anyway you can get something you get it food and alcohol yep all right are you messing with any substances those days Sean no no never touch never touch drugs at all never the only thing I I do is alcohol and that's it no drugs nothing five men I have I've I've lost so many friends through drugs that I will never ever touch them ever would you like to go back to New Zealand Sean have a peaceful life there like on a fun day one day one day yeah because you you said you've you had a movie I'll be dead I'll be dead in six months so it's not gonna happen well I hope you won't be my friend well thanks for the interview I will thank you and see me again I hope to see you in a good shape again all the best my friend thank you sir all the best thank you and tell your friends come and see me where's the Blue Oyster Bar in London Sean where is it so yeah a lot of gay pups why are you not there because I can't get in because of the way I look is that so you look representative for me you look alright a lot of people see you and they think nah when are you in [ __ ] man you look exactly I know I know the blue oyster bar so all right so you can see you on a blue oyster you can meet Sean in the blue oyster bar in London in the Soho text me and tell .Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D... Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D... Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D... Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUl... Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwr... Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strz... Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #croydon #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas #model #fashionstyle #instafashion #stylish #clothes #fashionista #photooftheday #sneakerhead #landonnyguen #khoality #jacksonkhainguyen #vlogs #vlogging #vloggerlife #happiness #youtubers #vloggers #funny #amazing #cuteness #lotsoflove #millionsubscribers #landonians #jacksonista #naynay #teenparents #loadsoflove #london #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture

No comments:

Post a Comment