Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Gaud is from Pakistan but grew up in Spain only to become homeless in UK - Life on the Streets

I met Gaud near the Trafalgar Square. He has been staying in a tent for some time. Despite being young and healthy he has some mental health issues. Check this out




 Hello folks we are here with dawood who's been on the Streets of London for how long four months four months left and you said you grew up in Spain and you originally from Pakistan and you say the UK is is a better country than Spain UK you can have more chance than suspend uh I have my education is spent so I value that but UK like you can really do a lot of things you have a lot of more chance uh believings religions anybody can have an intelligence no nobody told can't nobody can't force it talk bad about I mean the religious religion you can't have anything you know somebody do it you can it's a tolerant country okay you can fight in court for that like you know you can go to the court to fight your rights for your rights like really right no other


[Music] yeah he's actually at the bedroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves


West Africa


the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah all in the UK I ran an events company big company [Music]


like not going that real value that I didn't have over nothing look at where I am no I was not in Spain was it differently some things are different it's good weather but like people I think have more understanding here about a lot of things okay you feel more because I want to hurt you I don't want to I don't hateful about Spain it's only that I really think that I have some values here that the differences between that maybe a little bit more everything a little bit more but you are a young man capable very healthy looking why why are you on streets uh this uh I'm looking for my freedom all my life but uh very difficult of the freedom you know so uh like my father also very strict who my father very strict all my life right from starting mental health you know when you are 12 13 years you start to smoke cigarettes if your children start to smoke cigarettes you can like force and maybe kick them from house every time just because you smoke cigarettes in Pakistan that was Pakistan Spain so then more every relating same you know so after 18 I come here but all my life I am homeless only four months now you know four months now yes is that the only time you've been homeless before three muscles so you're homeless in Spain I'm looking for you from my family no studies I want to study that this no no possible nothing is like stop my my father but I don't want to say that you know I love him he can't understand me I can't understand him I can't respect also I have a son I was like imagine married so I I left she right not much I see no love I want to look for love no nothing from sheep okay no love of that type of like feelings which are you know and how old is your son five years five years but I can't do nothing if I don't matter now all uh


they my family have like not too much money but they have money yeah they can't like do anything to me for not see the children and now because in Pakistan in package and they come here like last year in Spain so from Spain it went back because I left


and I have my son there I I want to fight for my son you know oh in Spain yes in Pakistan now I don't know what to do you know look where I am also the song that all the family destroyed like because of me they think that I am good people really all the holders expect me a lot before because what I am and not only you know there's a group of you living here is it I just showed this [Laughter] so how many of you are living here uh there are uh three guys two guys three guys here alone the two of you right people come and I need to allow because I don't allow no we are good people with me I need to allow something for them to sleep okay so the more the merrier they start to do so right


do illegal things right so how is the future looking for you how is the future looking I would like find not minimum place for sleep


I am maybe slow I am slow Maybe so now in that only so have you been in touch with like organizations that can help yeah but nobody really helped people I I really look I think that I am Rita really I see because like they allowed guys like me uh who who have returned and then no return all uh inside and they don't sleep there they sleep outside they have they give to the free flat then they come here outside to sleep


you know I use are you secure here are you all right to have your tent here you've been bothered by the uh I think no problem no problem for now but maybe they will keep because those are the the cute the family eight to ten console attempts you know the Adelphi here


maybe any time anything okay that would if there's somebody watching this like uh family in Spain or Pakistan anything you want to say to them uh open open your minds open your mouth please no I don't want to say a wrong way but you uh uh like you need to accept more only you are not you need to accept more than only


like the surrendings okay and if there's somebody wants to help you to donate is there a phone number or an email you have I have my phone number I don't want to know I want directly you give me and or anything I I don't want money I only want to drift out I don't want to sleep but just say just say your email or Facebook so people can contact you uh I was I will give my number okay oh seven five five four eight four three four six four my number okay and uh email no no need that I think that you can do it as well i t s d a u d s a j i d at gmail.com like thanks a lot dawood well I wish you all the best and I'll see you around my friend okay cheers.

.

.

.

.

Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/shorts Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #homeless #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas #model #fashionstyle #instafashion #stylish #clothes #fashionista #photooftheday #sneakerhead #landonnyguen #khoality #jacksonkhainguyen #vlogs #vlogging #vloggerlife #happiness #youtubers #vloggers #funny #amazing #cuteness #lotsoflove #millionsubscribers #landonians #jacksonista #naynay #teenparents #loadsoflove #london #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture

No comments:

Post a Comment