Thursday, February 16, 2023

Meet Harry, they tried to force psychotic meds on him - he chose the streets- Tales from the streets

 Meet Harry, they tried to force psychotic meds on him - he chose the streets- Tales from the streets

I met Harry couple of times near the Charing Cross trains station. He never wanted to be filmed till this time. Check this out. He is an unusual homeless with no addictions but with mental health issues.


Vlog in text:
hi folks so we are here with Harry who's been on the Streets of London for how long five years all right what made you homeless and I got admit to the mental health unit and they kept those feeding me medication so I decided to come and live on the streets rather than be locked in yeah is that what they said you need to be locked in and like in in the institution but it went a matter of fact of being locked up it was uh they took my rights away and kept Force feeding me medication but I'm a street breakfast I'm rough I'm ready for it you know yeah he's actually at the bathroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves West Africa system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah all in the UK I ran an events company big company [Music] all right what sorts of medications uh any psychotic medication all right just to keep you calm yeah for the belief side I spoke to the doctor about God and he said medications I see so they were you were what kind of medications were you on injections injections yeah methadone or something like that peridot they're like opiates psychotic medications okay my friend okay so Harry where are you from Harry uh originally I've been born in lewisham in London and you grew up in Essex which is like a county next to London yeah [Music] Harry how did you ended up on the streets I don't want to take the medication [Music] um by taking rights away so if I if I live out they can't protect me see and what do you usually do over a day or night walk back the city go down the Thames you can sit and changes how do you make money uh I I don't normally need money because I've got no addictions in touch sometimes a kind person will give you a couple of pounds and then I buy a drink but we have food plans and that they they give us our food all right so there's no addictions in your case you're not messing it with any substances just alcohol some sometimes like your candy or never I'm not an addict I go now would you consider yourself like to be a homeless by choice yeah what is it to be homeless that you like about uh the thing I like about homelessness is the great freedom with no other distractions like you you build in your household this is what you like about being homeless yeah there's less distractions less verb pain bills to pay right yeah right right okay what else we can talk about like there's many people in London that help you find enough gold so hopefully it's only a short time have you been in the hostel before no in London London where are you sleeping on strand on the Strand yeah sometimes here is that all your belongings that sleeping bag you have yeah yeah just show it to the audience if it seems bad nothing else my gosh man doing well man hurry if there's somebody watching you that knows you your loved ones would you like to say something to them my family around strange I I don't teach my family not at all no are they still in their sex yeah and I think it's my family yeah you don't talk to them is there somebody watching this that knows you would you like to say something to your friends I'm still alive yeah all right and if there's somebody who wants to donate and help you out what contact would you give them like phone number or an email or Facebook no technology no phone right what's your phone number Paul no I have no phone number I have no phone all right email Facebook uh Facebook uh Harry uh brother Cassidy at yahoo.co.uk or is it comyahoo.com like that's your email okay like thanks a lot for the interview my friend and I hope you have a safe night and I will see you next week I don't need five pounds my friend coffee window because thanks for the interview I got you a cup of tea coffee and I will see you next week





#london #homeless #uk #england #harry #psychotic #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas #model #fashionstyle #instafashion #stylish #clothes #fashionista #p Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/shorts Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #croydon #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas #model #fashionstyle #instafashion #stylish #clothes #fashionista #photooftheday #sneakerhead #landonnyguen #khoality #jacksonkhainguyen #vlogs #vlogging #vloggerlife #happiness #youtubers #vloggers #funny #amazing #cuteness #lotsoflove #millionsubscribers #landonians #jacksonista #naynay #teenparents #loadsoflove #london #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture

No comments:

Post a Comment