Saturday, February 11, 2023

Update on Claire - Archie in jail - Life on the Streets - Croydon, London

I met Claire in a different place. She says all her staff got stolen. She also told me Archi is in jail for breaking bail. Check this out! 



Vlog in text 

What happened to her what happened to your ambulance so the ambulance crew saying for nothing you reckon I said for nothing you reckon no idea man and you're just sitting there on the side of the road taking a piss like you think it's funny like some birds passed out there and about eight people had to come and help her and you're sitting there like oh this is funny you're Bob all right folks we are here with Claire we haven't seen you for a while you know how was life it's been hard because all my stuff got taken away so I've been moved one place to another place people I was telling lies about that I've been placed in the house I was then I would be able to I was sitting there what that's a nice job so yeah Lucy told us that you got the Gaff yeah oh no she's like yeah she's got crafts not me you didn't no she went to Flat actually Joey and uh Cottonwood girl for his day she's got some weird name okay


with him you know hey I'm a street breakfast I'm rough I'm ready for it you know yeah he's actually at the Bethlehem at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves


West Africa


the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah all in the UK I ran an events company big company


all right but let's be honest what happened to archievement


how long did he get uh is that too much what four it makes you smile he had final conditions did that because of um eat that worked like foreign like we get moved on a lot so a lot of them like you know for quickly saying that we're banned from there and if we go there then I'll get with him now yeah all groups is hopeless and they're saying that week that the public that like it or the public is actually most days where are we yeah and they'd like to see us all the safe and over and asked public people don't go over fortnite so having PR and I tell them like what happened with your staff and that you know say like that's like ridiculously stupid you know I said like it should happen so like we're not obviously art has been going back there they said the other one was supposed to celebrate as well so it was basically down to the wicked people staff and it reported them and stuff it's not like he's wearing or beating anyone up you're not really just just like we're just homeless we're just trying for myself but they make it difficult for us like we'll talk we've stayed under it because it was about it is not in the hospital is he is in jail yeah and how long do you think you're going to stay there tell me that Wednesday yeah Wednesday Wednesday yeah and that's it yeah back on the streets with you with me okay you must be looking forward


I'm looking forward to see Archer as well myself I'm sure it must be cold yeah I was sleeping on your own it's hard you know especially when we're used to being around each other all the time yeah yes I do but still I don't talk don't talk as much as we used to because he's inside


yeah yeah the last time I saw Lucy she told me you got a gaff yeah I know I don't know why I said that but you were like walking somewhere you had a place didn't you wait any church ladies I can ever just like that about these church people and they're actually nice people yeah I can't remember how I could learn something the celestial so again she's no talk Clara but they're attacked people and she just hung down and she just like a prayer you know it doesn't give you money or nothing you know we don't want that you're like it's not about money he's like it's just having people talk to you sometimes you know recognizing you acting like your home is not you're sitting there oh look they're druggies or they're drinkers they'll give them money or whatever we actually get people that don't give money anything that means a lot more to us than money sometimes you know right all right well good to see you yeah you too you're in a good shape and well arches is out on Wednesday so things are looking good yes I hope to see you more of you um so the camp is gone yeah well I've got my new one we've got a new one it's not a new place is that a new place


investigation and I know what parts they can't control so we're going back there but I'll wait for room first and then we're going back but I've got to find a double mattress so see if that was actually having about somewhere that's dry is that all you have now yeah sleeping bag and a pillow and a pillow yeah that's not enough for tonight it's already called the grainy I've got a few other stuff put away because I don't want to be in it because when I switched out then I've got more flowers then but do I take them all out and I'll go for a toilet or so it's then something's going to lick them so I just thought I'd stick with this one so like we're not just comes out then I've got the old blankets first I want to find a double mattress so you see one yeah tell me where it is definitely I'll get a trolley pick it up all right so when Archie's away are you how how are you making the money well just basically get uh generosity of people you know we'll just come down and drop a bit of money down sometimes I don't get nothing


who's this all right yeah it must be heard I want to see the camera now even in the camera


interviews


that's not all right but usually that's all right yeah yeah and that bird in the ambulance now that was passed out and other people


I'm doing enough


What's Happening Here on the streets of Croydon tonight


the bird passed out in the ambulance


tell him


where is the young girl


where are you with the ambulance too yeah let me see


what happened to her what happened to your ambulance so the ambulance Cruise there for nothing you reckon I said for nothing you reckon no idea man and you're just sitting there on the side of the road taking a piss like you think it's funny like some birds passed out there and about eight people had to come and help her and you're sitting there like oh this is funny your bum good


all right thank you


it won't be too long it won't be too much far too long yeah just a few more few more minutes yeah


so Claire you're back on the streets


but himself they will [ __ ] well


it's all doing that for camera it's okay we've got it on the camera I know but that's what you want that's what you want we want all every onion it's okay you know cliff


so is there anything you would like to say to the viewers who's been asking about your health how are you doing just say a few words to the the guys yeah I've been all right you know male catch you are better we take the right body for me anyway


let me do it oh why did you change your spot oh I can't remember


I mean I don't know like Saturday today but is it Saturday or is it Sunday Saturday


a week ago I think it's a better place you get more money here or what about getting money it's just basically just getting in the way of just getting away from my field when they get everyone coming up and it's driving me mad


do you want me to stay here or not I'll stay back here sometimes oh you've got the place yeah


oh look let's sit down here or like it'll feel like we know like oh look at this one I wouldn't sit down here for five minutes you know I like Van Company I just walk away from my husband to come out and then we can get on with our life the Nazi is out to be back this week yeah that's brilliant well that way all right uh Claire is there anything else you would like to say to the people that know you hello and I hope you're all good yeah and your phone number yes that's been you lost your phone number I've got to have another number so but I'll see you next I'll give you the number again but I will see you next week and get your phone number next week at the moment the old phone number because I tried to phone you yeah and she said it got stolen mm-hmm well Claire I hope you're all the best I wish you all the best and I will see you next week we'll see you next week what would you like to eat


chicken nuggets chicken nuggets yeah like a Happy Meal then for you and chicken nuggets and chips yeah yeah yeah okay yeah yeah


let's go


.

..

.


Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/shorts Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #croydon #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas #model #fashionstyle #instafashion #stylish #clothes #fashionista #photooftheday #sneakerhead #landonnyguen #khoality #jacksonkhainguyen #vlogs #vlogging #vloggerlife #happiness #youtubers #vloggers #funny #amazing #cuteness #lotsoflove #millionsubscribers #landonians #jacksonista #naynay #teenparents #loadsoflove #london #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture

No comments:

Post a Comment