Monday, February 6, 2023

Meet Colin, when he was in prison his wife died. Comes from Scotland

 


Vlog in text:

we go folks we are here with Colleen who's been homeless for how long man a year full on this thing a year fully a year this time yeah that's Scottish accent after a while it's been a year I'm away from Scotland so kind of what I mean like yeah yeah so what what made you homeless probably in the first place um when my wife died when I got out of prison my wife died when I was when I was in prison oh my gosh I was doing six years and then my wife died at Council [Music] Never Gonna Change so much I know my wife would she wasn't there anymore around so many things have changed so I I'm just decided to leave Scotland where was that when did you leave 2015 2015 straight to London yeah yeah like in like in Trainspotting yeah well hey something like that yeah yeah something like that next one will be Amsterdam for you yeah well


[Music] yeah he's actually at the bedroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves


West Africa


the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah born in the UK I ran an events company big company [Music]


how is it to be living on the Streets of London is that have you been homeless in Scotland uh no no well I've been homeless but I'm in Scotland when you're homeless um it's not so much


no hormones like this there's no no necessarily in Scotland no no I've not been homeless like this in Scotland I've been homeless but it's a difference because they say it's much better like a social services in in Scotland then they are in England no no I wouldn't say that no um it just it differs everywhere is different everywhere is different everywhere is different everywhere is it better here or Wars everything it depends what you're looking for and it depends what you're looking for kind of thing it's um it depends what you need to finish what you're expecting out of it I mean I don't know what it's saying


until


this last this last day this last year also has been the worst why was that I don't know I don't know it's just starting to drag you know it's starting to become a


mental health that's been playing a lot more foreign [Music]


yeah it's not it's not double it's not bank it's Belfast yeah Belfast when I walked well I used to work on the ferries when I when I worked there we used to sail along a place called land hey that's when the Finish used to run right out of Stone Mountain but now they've got they're running from a village yeah they've been changes can rain to Belfast now when I walked there when I years ago it was uh in 1989 when I started working out yeah you work on those Ferris to Island yeah 1989 I started there when I was 16. oh my gosh a long time ago how did you how did you work there for five years five years too yeah some stories well I was after that I was like about 10 years ago I was on that 30 so you weren't there no I know


so you were saying you had some problems with your mental health yeah just um yeah depression now plays a lot and I mean you like that it's I don't know if it's maybe something it's something I've always had an issue where he's saying it used to be I think it generated he didn't really what he felt embarrassed about speaking I can't always say that you had mental health issues but until you sometimes address them then you won't get help for them you know you've got it sometimes admit you need a bit of help yeah definitely yeah a lot of problems speak about it well you feel better we get it out of your chest anyway yeah yeah when you try it I mean if you know what you probably try and do as best you can kind of thing yeah you can only do his best you can yeah and how where are you sleeping now to stay anywhere just anywhere anywhere is it like sleeping rough on the streets yeah is that all your belongings you have yeah I just show it so you're sitting on on your business yeah travel like travel like are you messing with any substances or like that no no no no no no no no I'm gonna name I'm on methadone


no no I'm just I'm just on just on methadone methadone yeah so you recover it was like the heroin addiction you had before yeah yeah


unfortunately I mean it changed I've almost had a problem with substances you know what I mean we've always had a problem with substances and had it for a lot of years had it well for a lot of years but um was that already in Scotland yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah it's just um my dad died when I was really young I I don't know if I had maybe something to do with it I don't know bored them okay I mean I had a good job you know having some good money and I always worked you know when I was younger you had the good War but that you were using no no I was hearing no no I started off cannabis LSD ecstasy and it just tablets garage apartment volume Five you name it in English it gets pretty frightening in Fatima actually


is it you know something is actually a pretty


short I'm going to think about the things it's easier when you say well I haven't tried and it's not it's not nothing bolster but it's not nothing to be prouder but yeah I feel pretty embarrassed about it because I've got grandkids grandkids how old are you me a 49 39 49 well it'll be 49 this year looking good man homeless 49 year old man yeah I don't feel too bad I felt a bit I felt a lot more lately but in 2011 look at all the cars beautiful yeah


Something Happening Here folks uh you know what I've been for like fellowman yeah they're doing a film over in May


um just a couple of streets across the way from Waterloo between Mortal and they're in Black Friday road yeah I've done a couple of films over there on right now right they should be filming a lot of backs over there at the weekend there's always something going on in it yeah actually everybody wants to make a film about shitty Londoner I don't know what's glamorous about this it must be you couldn't be sitting in a more posture place than this one just outside Savoy Hotel man yeah actually somebody gave it straight quite last night I just I've set in charge of my phone last night it's a really nice guy come up here this is I'll help you get yourself to eat so I went and got something eating that this morning it was good waking up with a couple of pound in the pocket you know so there are generous people oh yeah a lot of Japanese people a lot of nasty people in London a lot of horrible people like to you no no just no I'm going to see me like just in general yeah yeah a lot of people are in


a lot of people like maybe maybe more easily walked on um notice people are quite quite nasty to them you know people that are maybe more more soft you know look at their invoice you know there's people that shame it must be a book saying on the side something must be really [ __ ] Satan hunting today another human right it's a boy oh nice that yeah that's a long one then


the usual place where you sit hey no I will and I'll show you and charge my phone so I'm gonna charge your phone here [ __ ] them now oh my God look at that but you've got to know how to work a plug right or you kind of use it right public plug man no no no no if you don't know how to use that plug it all right it won't come on for you how do you use it oh can I tell you that trade secret hold on too many people trying to charge their phone I've got my power bank on me mate no I know just I'll tell you when's the camera as well as long as you if you if you plug it in see the see the blue button it must be wild for another week because normally you press a red button for them to walk but if you press the blue button on that one then the light then you can charge you can use it again but that will go online when there will be a queue of people next time I've come Monday let me see yeah all right Colleen so there's a big difference you say that in London and Scott where I use Scottish yeah you're in England historically there's been always some issues between oh yeah yeah yeah definitely


yeah very nice I would say in the past few years you know that's all it seems to it's changed a lot you know for what it used to be you know it used to be it was a lot uh like we are [ __ ] English bastards and Scottish dancers and stuff like that but it's not so bad now


because everybody everybody lives and walks somewhere different now and then you get Social Media stuff like that everything's changing you know it's a global global global place now yeah that's right yeah yeah especially London is London see amount of people that's noticed me just especially with the Celtic you know there's so many Celtic supporters over the world um I was watching quite a funny thing in just a name you know in the YouTube the shots that you get on YouTube and I was watching it and there the the Scottish news yeah the sports news if they they contacted the Celtic manager and supposed to cogley and it's HDMI what do you think of the the news that Rangers have sacked uh they've got rid of the the journeyman broadcast and they've now seen some deals on as a manager he's uh really he says that that rates it sees it's about as much interest to me as what I'm having for dinner tonight thank you very much so you're keeping up with news from home yeah as long as I got my my Celtic I'll always be fine as long as I've got Celtic my sister she's Rangers mad it couldn't be more opposites are you are you Catholic then no no no no no it's not really um have you got connections with Island yes yes well yeah you will work on the ferries too I love to stop you yeah well yeah that's the first one of them


yeah I used to go and stay there I used to love fishing the raviors I used to go on uh late 90s early 90s and years ago I used to go Island a lot for the Raves you like it over there oh I loved it yeah I loved it there yeah I love that yeah anyway Colin is if somebody wants to help you or donate something to you is there any contact they can have like phone number or email


um


I don't know I'll leave you my I'll leave you my number and if anybody think I will contact you then you can contact me I'm gonna put my number on there forever is somebody watching this is there anything you would like want to say to your close folks you know in Scotland how are you doing ah no I'll see them soon enough I suppose I might get a great good laugh at this something that might be shocked but I am ayama I am I am all right thanks a lot for the interview all the best and I'll see you around yeah okay


Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/shorts Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas #model #fashionstyle #instafashion #stylish #clothes #fashionista #photooftheday #sneakerhead #landonnyguen #khoality #jacksonkhainguyen #vlogs #vlogging #vloggerlife #happiness #youtubers #vloggers #funny #amazing #cuteness #lotsoflove #millionsubscribers #landonians #jacksonista #naynay #teenparents #loadsoflove #london #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture

No comments:

Post a Comment