Sunday, February 26, 2023

Nadan Homeless from India - Life on the Streets -London, England

 



Vlog in text:

hi folks we are here with nadan who's been on the Streets of London for how long now long time sometimes long time means coming the proper carrier don't have proper career I give veggies I give room rent to get credit I am greedy people I am a drinking means and night time only dinner only drinking morning time I am professional proper time going work I'm coming everything proper work but so that is called everybody greedy people so I give you money everything so I I need happiness I am happiness I am don't have money I am happiness so that is called this guy everybody thinking I am worriedness do it or in us that type of problem I am homeless I am working proper brother sometimes or I don't remember them some things but somebody told me okay I'm a street practice I'm rough I'm ready for it you know yeah he's actually at the bedroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah our friend is up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves


West Africa


the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah all in the UK I ran an event company big company


somebody told me I remember that so this type of problems so I am this country coming 6 grand 6 grand my land sell it where you come from India so the Southern India yeah but now I am selling the property six grand now that property


120 Grand so that is called Everything grown up I am working I am happy no working I am happy so that is called I need money money is money so that is good money is eat food but something something so so that is called them I need peaceful life I need work proper work you know this I need uh


uh um


one minute thanks I pay tax everything the government is a taxi everybody coming here somebody three people they're already coming passport to Visa everything I don't have Visa I need the Visa I need everything I need I am a king maker I am a king so you have no Visa another you have no Visa I I don't know I am everybody you know the greedy people I am coming outside outside that's what that is called thinking


I am not happy I am happy every day happy I need happy so the discard I am working happy working is time passing entertainment is time passing life is time passing so the discount everything time passing time passing time passing time pass means everything time pass everything is no you every so that is called past tense no precedence everybody know the whole life is present life you understand I understand thank you my friends we just pass it by here yeah


everybody know future I am your only future I have a holy future plan I have only future plan I am your Legend future plan I have so that is called I am a king not on what's the future plan future plan means and that uh some project project work so entirely different than a project work I need India everywhere I need a big blunt I in India whereabouts yeah okay


uh 26 State and India like this it is I have this country happy I I like it this country so that this card the carrier is bimping so professional though so that is called everybody


don't do it proper work you know carrier is do it proper career you know this is this problem I am yeah proper work ER yeah I believe what do you do nothing what do you do garden work painter professional painter Professor gardener and so you know this thinking sometime with the building was helping the you know the concrete work the right building sites everything I do it


I need insurance


exercise


double tax you know this am I I have life and I need separate some room I cooking it nighttime dinner so if people want to help you or donate to you is there a phone number that can reach you or a Facebook anything like that yeah can you tell me I don't know computer this type of phone number yeah I have one number I do you yeah please right so nadan's phone number is zero seven four or five two or five eight seven seven and that's not them Croydon London yeah yeah all right and do you want to say anything to people that know you your your loved ones you have not seen for a while you want to say anything to them no no no no all right thanks for your interview and I will see you next week cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment