Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Ali from Eritrea -Life on the Streets - came from detention centre, became homeless. Spice smoker

 Ali is from Eritrea, in North Africa - after leaving detention centre he became homeless. He smokes spice. Despite having three children from British mothers he is still not neutralized.

Please subscribe to my channels

Vlog in text:
we are here with what's your name Haley are you homeless yes you stay one of the stands here without no they just put me in a hotel just can you speak a bit louder please you just pulled me in a hotel for 28 days all right you've got a hotel for eight days for 28 days 28 days yes see you happy there right yeah for now yeah well I don't know what's going to happen after I didn't know I've been homeless for me God knows 2016 2017 I've been homeless in the street but in London yeah because of the immigration immigration system had done two and a half years Detention Center I got released in 2016. is it like you you you came on the boat or something no I've been here for a long time yeah I've been here since 1997. yeah right just because it only had temporary permit in this country they're supposed to renew any permanent attention for no reason yeah they're supposed to be putting in attention to illegal to deport you they could not Deport me because it was illegal in the first place I see yeah imagine that I've been living in limbo since they released me with no people with no compensation yeah I'm still suffering I understand where are you originally from from Eritrea Eritrea nice one man I'll go free British born kids here from British ladies you understand so I don't understand what this country and you still don't have the right to settle down here no they only give me five years Refugee status in 2020 2020 but imagine the uh it's still not giving me my heart so I cannot claim benefit because they're telling me getting papers from home office yeah right so that's that that's your problem yeah no [ __ ] stupid problem no this problem is no problem but it is yeah it's like then well that's that's how it started that's how you ended up homeless system but it was too much for him but it worked for me I just I just felt dealt with them you know it's like but I'm a street person I'm rough I'm ready for it you know yeah he's actually at the bedroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves West Africa the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah all in the UK I ran an events company big company [Music] how's the future it's like well before they put my detention I've got good [ __ ] forklift driver for this driver yeah they put you on the tension did you say they put my detention for two and a half years in jail jail is good jail is good he's not going to the hospital yeah jail is good because you've got a ride to our breakfast yeah we got a ride to [ __ ] have lunch and dinner but in detention center you illegal immigrants so if they screwed around the landing don't like you you don't need today until he finishes shift somebody else comes and we ask him please look they are the official they didn't give me nothing or please can you give me something blah blah yeah if you like she might give me a shine until the next day because you're illegal immigrants yeah so you have to be nice to the official is running or Landing just because they was getting fake deportation letter saying you tomorrow you your name blah blah blah you go on this flight shut up because we got 29 number but we need one more and we we we picked up as a number and your name come up they give me a fake fake [ __ ] letter people die like Asian people are [ __ ] I don't understand the problem it was a joke man people died honestly to God it's not a joke people die they're a big man beat people that had young babies just born and they picked them up from their house saying oh you don't describe blah blah blah blah blah the judge give you a [ __ ] uh tell you going to the division it's up to immigration to decide because you know we give you more than 12 months in prison and you still classified as an illegal immigrant well that's what they [ __ ] calling you busted woman yeah I came here in 1997. yeah it's not a joke man 25 years in the country still illegal British than some [ __ ] British people here you understand I'm more British than some people because they call themselves British born and bred they don't understand [ __ ] so many things I know about Britain but they don't know [ __ ] all my I've been all over the country boy I've been here I've been I lived in Middlesbrough for three years on on on condition because because immigration probably there in a shared house yeah and it had to be the seven to seven on detention yeah I was protesting because they give us the red door yeah in Middlesbrough I've never been in Middlesbrough they pull me with the fermentation straight Middlesbrough my door was ready was painted in Red so every immigrant was painted in red yeah so we was [ __ ] by the by the local because they still throw eggs and [ __ ] everything in [ __ ] his students to put us a dead rat outside the door we will wake up in the morning we got this [ __ ] Bedrock dead [ __ ] oh man it was a [ __ ] hell man that's not a joke man [ __ ] sake man I tried myself this country is [ __ ] well it's not [ __ ] it don't it doesn't help bro it doesn't help you tell me [ __ ] hell I'm not joking man I'm still suffering because because of what they've done yeah I was in the newspaper I was a [ __ ] everything in the [ __ ] although on the rent the rental expenses all the immigrants because they put us say like they put one red door old Street yeah and then they go like five ten miles away they pull another one yeah but one day guess how many is in there yeah no five people there's about 20 25 people yeah it is about six seven eight in one room it was like a red door that's what the illegal immigrants everybody knew okay the whole street is [ __ ] you up every morning some kind of discrimination of purpose no immigration imagine that why they send me from here to Middlesbrough why are they painting in the Red Room well not normal though so you're not happy with the immigration service in the united me wrong they should be compensating me [ __ ] big time but they don't they know they don't want that because nobody knows what they're doing it's a joke about what immigration done a lot of people died yeah no no even no no a lot of people understand why yeah it's the immigration stressed about [ __ ] done them wrong and they can know a comprehend they cannot understand they some of them were born and bred here but because they never [ __ ] asked for passport for paper or their mom or data they never ask for nothing they're going to do the Detention Center emergency or you're going to the Detention Center Holly all right I understand that you're not happy with the system not many people is but uh what about like a substance abuse are you smoking weed in it no don't smoke weed yeah I'm I'm used to listen I'm addicted to something because I'm on the street because of the system I'm addicted to spice I'm addicted to everything but I'm addicted to spice I smoke crack cocaine for a long time so I'm on the street what else can I do that's life there's no don't want to I fall off the street I don't do those when did that start your addictions in detention center because that's what that's what some of the offices I don't know how they used to smuggly the first time in my life well we smoke with this is in detention center the Detention Center you smoke weed for the first time it's not weird this place it's not spice right yeah I smoke special Detention Center the first time even the goldfishes don't tell you how the squash attack the first time in detention center I never had sponsored dog in detention center that's what we used to smoke how long you've been smoking spice for Ali four by seven years now what does it do to you love you just make me sleep on the wall I'm going too much too much too much too much to go up on the bar I kill myself you understand his spice available on the streets easily yeah it's because homeless people get easily how much does it cost it doesn't cost much only three four quid three four quid yeah foreign I'll leave there's somebody watching this that knows you is there anything you want to say back in Eritrea or some anywhere pray for me thank you God bless you all oh [ __ ] and if there's somebody wanting to help you donate is there a phone number they can reach you on or email I don't have nothing yet I don't know Facebook nothing nothing are you usually based around this area yes it's getting close Victoria Russia all right well you can get through me I will come back next we can see how you're doing Ali thanks a lot for the interview and I hope to see you next time God bless you brother thank you nice to meet you thank you very much look I found the one pence thank you very much but it's a bit too much for him but it worked for me I just I just dealt with them you know but I'm a street breakfast I'm rough I'm ready for it you know yeah he's actually at the bedroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves West Africa the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah all in the UK I ran an events company big company [Music] thank you English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/shorts Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #londonlife #homeless #uk #homelessness #love #paris #newyork #england #addiction #recovery #mentalhealth #addictionrecovery #love #sober #sobriety #soberlife #recoveryispossible #depression #anxiety #mentalhealthawareness #wedorecover #alcoholism #motivation #soberliving #drugs #drugaddiction #addictionawareness #addict #onedayatatime #aa #alcoholicsanonymous #rehab #life #addicted #selfcare #soberaf #healing #health#fashion #usa #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #like #follow #style #europe #losangeles #beauty #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #homelesspeople #losangeles #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth

No comments:

Post a Comment