Wednesday, February 15, 2023

What do British people think about the Monarchy? Street interviews with people from London England

This time i went to West London, Shepard's Bush. I was asking people about the Monarchy, Brexit, Transgenders and homeless people. Check this episode about the monarchy. Enjoy! .


. . Vlog in text: folks this time we're conducting interviews in Shepherd Bush one of the well Westfield shopping center which is an enormous one and we're asking a few questions like monarchy brexit transgender and homeless people so stay with us and watch till the end excuse me sir what do you think about British Monarchy [ __ ] the monarchy [ __ ] the [ __ ] it all [ __ ] Council benefit claiming [ __ ] I'm South African what is it what do you think about the Monaco myself where you from Italian no I'm polish all right you know what they call me in Poland smoke smoke you know why what do you think about British Monarchy don't think about them no you should you think we should get rid of them or I don't really care we're gonna die one day anyway he goes yeah but we are another king and the carrier will be carried on yeah I don't know [Music] that's what it is I think it's all corrupt but what can we do life goes on we're gonna die one day I don't really think too much into stuff like that excuse me sir what do you think about British Monarchy monarchy well I'm Irish so I mean that's a silly question to ask me look it okay they're okay they're not bad they've been around a long time and um well at the moment I haven't got a very good name have they all right where about in Ireland uh Dublin Dublin yeah all right look I like the queen she was brilliant you know I have to say she was really good but the rest of them I don't really don't have any time for them so you so you get rid of them what maybe not get rid of them but I don't know I mean I don't know I mean that would be unfair to say get rid of them um no I mean that's look the queen was great that's that that's it you know but I think now it's time for a change I don't know what needs to be done but it's time for a change you know there's a lot of you know at the moment there's a lot of um living crisis and you know and we don't need we don't really need them you know so we could use the money from the monarchy to put back into society okay yeah you know so but maybe not get rid of them I mean they are an institution they've been there for a long time ... #monarchy #royals #royal #royalfamily #royalty #instaroyals #queenelizabeth #britishroyalfamily #britishroyals #britishmonarchy #queen #buckinghampalace #england #princewilliam #uk #royalstyle #royalfashion #monarchia #history #london #duchessofcambridge #monacoroyalfamily #monacoroyals #monarchie #windsor #royalnews #monarch #andreacasiraghi #grimaldifamily #principatodimonaco Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/shorts Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #croydon #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas #model #fashionstyle #instafashion #stylish #clothes #fashionista #photooftheday #sneakerhead #landonnyguen #khoality #jacksonkhainguyen #vlogs #vlogging #vloggerlife #happiness #youtubers #vloggers #funny #amazing #cuteness #lotsoflove #millionsubscribers #landonians #jacksonista #naynay #teenparents #loadsoflove #london #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture


Vlog in text:

folks this time we're conducting interviews in Shepherd Bush one of the well Westfield shopping center which is an enormous one and we're asking a few questions like monarchy brexit transgender and homeless people so stay with us and watch till the end excuse me sir what do you think about British Monarchy [ __ ] the monarchy [ __ ] the [ __ ] it all [ __ ] Council benefit claiming [ __ ] I'm South African what is it what do you think about the Monaco myself where you from Italian no I'm polish all right you know what they call me in Poland smoke smoke you know why what do you think about British Monarchy don't think about them no you should you think we should get rid of them or I don't really care we're gonna die one day anyway he goes yeah but we are another king and the carrier will be carried on yeah I don't know [Music] that's what it is I think it's all corrupt but what can we do life goes on we're gonna die one day I don't really think too much into stuff like that excuse me sir what do you think about British Monarchy monarchy well I'm Irish so I mean that's a silly question to ask me look it okay they're okay they're not bad they've been around a long time and um well at the moment I haven't got a very good name have they all right where about in Ireland uh Dublin Dublin yeah all right look I like the queen she was brilliant you know I have to say she was really good but the rest of them I don't really don't have any time for them so you so you get rid of them what maybe not get rid of them but I don't know I mean I don't know I mean that would be unfair to say get rid of them um no I mean that's look the queen was great that's that that's it you know but I think now it's time for a change I don't know what needs to be done but it's time for a change you know there's a lot of you know at the moment there's a lot of um living crisis and you know and we don't need we don't really need them you know so we could use the money from the monarchy to put back into society okay yeah you know so but maybe not get rid of them I mean they are an institution they've been there for a long time


what do you think about a British Monarchy king and the queen well that's a good question this is this is quite controversial I feel like the monarchy it's a good idea but like the people they're just born into it yeah so like you don't know whether they're good people you don't have to work to get into it you're just born into it yeah so there could be other people that would be better to be in a monarchy in the monarchy than there is just born into it all right your opinion I don't have an opinion what do you think about British Monarchy


what do you think about British Monarchy I don't know because I'm Dutch all right so yeah tell us from Dutch point of view what do you think about British Monarchy I'm a republican Republican you're busy what do you think about British Monarchy I don't know why excuse me what do you think about British Monarchy we are from Spain and we are a monarchy they are insane you've got king and queen as well in Spain yes do you think like British and Spanish people should keep the monarchy them or not I think monarchy is a waste of money I think it's most foreign


of the role of the king we have in Spain something called printer Rosa and it means uh the the world of the kings and queens who invited who who are with who and I think it's a ways of time see it and it's a waste of money uh we have foreign you have the Prince Harry I guess in sorry yes yes it's our Prince freylan I guess yeah it's it's about dramas it's dramas romances drugs loves it's the same excuse me folks what do you think about British Monarchy like Queen and King they should keep them or not I don't like them why it's so many um my English is not very enough so many um money it's just for one family okay so you don't like that right no but people are poor people are poor but they have so much money what do you think about the king uh I think he's a pedophile what and you what do you think about British monarchies


okay excuse me what do you think about British Monarchy


excuse me sir what do you think about British Monarchy yeah I'm late for work so sorry about that sorry I'm late for work where's your accent from I want um what can I get bus 49 bus 49 Dean bus 49. all right that's okay yes I'll find out so sorry about that all right all the best what do you think about British king and queen well I I think yeah they're um wait wait Jimmy like Queen Elizabeth yeah well there's a king king challenge yeah yeah yeah um I think um he's a nice guy he's better than the queen because the queen made gollyworks is that you don't know what Goldie works are no basically yeah they're black doors that are like the queen made oh I see I see yeah yeah I find that racist oh yeah I think the Queen's racist but I think um Prince Charles is nice yeah with a king in it excuse me what do you think about British Monarchy


just when you finish when you're ready think I've got a few questions for you man


no shall we keep it them or not oh I'm not British so I'm I'm not interested really you should ask this to the British people I suppose excuse me what do you think about British Monarchy sorry we didn't speak English Okay do you like King Charles British king do you think no no I don't know where are you from Brazil what do you think about British royal family royal family British I think they are funny all right yeah so are you for keep them or not uh uh I I if they get me if they give me Buckingham Palace I would think about it if it gives you what Buckingham Palace all right well


I see so you don't really like the royal family is it so yeah why should I have anything against them they're nice people folks what do you think about royal family yes well I think the royal family is um a good royal family I'm not from him just visiting it's my second day here but um whatever you think I think it's cool what okay like where are you from I'm from the U.S the U.S yes are you just visiting this isn't it just visiting yes what do you think about the royal family my friend um Lizzy died I'm sorry to hear that I need to make more money royal family royal family royal family what do you think about British royal family boys so actually the environmental state of the economic instability is actually a large-scale impact on the multi hemispherical atmosphere in space can you explain this my friend no I can't that's I explained it yes what do you think about royal family like should we keep them or not yes yes of course yes yes you like the royal family yes so we love them all right where are you from the United States all right where about Arizona as I said we really love them you love them yeah as tourists we really like them what do you think about British Monarchy uh it's a monarchy that should make money for itself and they should not depend on the taxpayer to pay for their expenses and this and and those kind of institution should really respect other people's right and you know kind of life and everything's folks thanks for watching this one and I will see you on the next one till then vlogger zupa Cheerio I was back on the strip in a practice land about to free all of the man them close up Tantrums any vials on a random the web so you hot the machine got a band [ __ ] it there ain't no love in the industry because man's in the streets in my Gangnam part you've also pull up and bang them can't came out for a ransom pick up the x10 Airborne if net skin there look big like a phantom touching a platinum man enough to talk we attack them make the whole ship like our plaque and Lantern hey 



street interview,street interview funny,england vlog,english vlog,london life,street life,london vlog,work and live uk,homeless people,homeless london,homeless england,croydon,london,life on streets,beggars on,beggars on tiktok,homelessness,south london crime news,homeless woman,homeless in london,a and e,tales from the streets,monarchy,king charles,queen,brexit,street interviews,funny street interviews,uk,the queen,royal family,queen elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment