Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Life on Streets - Meet Jason - ex drug addict - now on streets of London


 Today i met Jason who is a regular beggar outside one of the shops of the High Street in Croydon, in South London. He used to be a lorry driver but then drugs came to his life....Have a look!

. .. Vlog in text: folks are out here with Jason who's been on streets how long three months three months now and this is your usual usual spot yeah hey we're here just like the right boy Tesco's what happened did you oh I ended up using crack drugs hello how are you tired cold how was last night cold it's very cold last night pretty cold last night yeah yeah so you slept here and out where is Archie Arctic in hospital what happened it's got a testified very bad chest infection very bad chest infection and he ended up in hospital you're on your own yeah oh my God man [Music] it was a boy who was in Seattle there was an oil [Music] and in my family designed me and that was you you there no more place to sleep now now on the street when I in a short front the shop front in the last three months for the last three months the coldest months of the year when it was snowing it was very cold I bet it was yeah how did you cope or just etch add stay strong and take each day as it comes and keep praying to God that he's gonna help me someday are you religious yeah and hopefully other people will say this and help each help us out as well yeah are you getting any help from a counselor or government bodies I'm waiting for um straight link to come and see me and then they should offer me temp accommodation which will lead to permanent accommodation all right well I'm just waiting for them to come and see me so there's bright light yeah there's bright light in the end of the end of the tunnel as they say is there anything you would like to say to for people like not to end up like you or what about the drugs I didn't expect to end up like this but it can happen to anybody but I'm going to get through it and I will come out the other side just don't clean now yeah I'm clean now yeah that's good it was a shock being disowned by your own family you have family yep and what happened to the family there's well there's they're still around but I just don't want to know me no more because of it I don't know how long is going to be full but I put a I can't contact them I can't go anywhere near the house because otherwise I'll get rested so I don't know how long it's going to be for but it's my own fault at the end of the day yeah Jason because I bought money off my mum's house me home for at the end of the day and just if people are watching this then don't end up like I am because it's not nice especially these last three months is it is there anything positive about about being homeless no nothing not nothing positive now just makes you stronger which made me stronger straight away yeah straight wash it might be stronger so three months ago you ended up on streets for the first time in your life Jason yeah I was a lorry driver a lorry driver yeah but right right what what routes did you go to oh probably all over the country you okay yeah a lot of yeah because cars yeah oh my gosh that's you need to be a very skilled driver to do that right but I win it because of the drugs so one thing I will say don't get into it do you still have your license yeah you could come back to work if you wanted yeah I would go back well yeah I miss work #london #croydon #homeless #shorts #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D... Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D... Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D... Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUl... Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwr... Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strz... Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa

No comments:

Post a Comment