Thursday, January 5, 2023

Is this the last nigh on streets for Jason? New Gaff?!


 Jason told me he is going to get temporary accommodation from some organisation called No more nights out. Check if he is going to get it nor not.

Vlog in text: hey Jason happy New Year how was your New Year it was good it was good on streets on the street on the street as good as it can be on the street well what's happening my friend well hopefully at five o'clock tonight I've got somebody tomorrow for me Tempe accommodation which is good means I'll get off the streets it means I can have somewhere warm and dry and a roof over my head which will then turn me turn into permanent accommodation we are here with um a few months few months yeah how did you end up on streets um because my man which means I can apply for a job and go back to Lloyd driving which is what I want to do today yep five o'clock Maybe yeah five o'clock five yeah five o'clock is happening so which is good I'm looking forward to it I'm looking because it means I can go forward in my life and go back to Louis driving Jason can you tell us how did you begin friends in friends um friends got me onto it it was worse mistake of my life and I wish I never took it I wish I never started it hello my friend what's your name Kyla Tyler you've been on streets five months six months now you're with Claire yeah three months now and this is your usual usual spot yeah hey we're here just like the right boy Tesco's what happened all right ended up using crack drugs hello how are you tired I'm cold I'm tired how was last night cold it's very cold last night pretty cold last night yeah yeah so you slept here and out where is Archie I think in hospital what happened it's got a testified very bad chest infection very bad chest infection and he ended up in hospital you're on your own yeah there was an oil I'm I am doing a a course where I can get off it which is good which is what I need help I see something every week and I can take me off it without any medication you know this is what I need are you ready yes okay yeah because it's all in my life I've lost my family because of it that's not what I wanted they've been in touch with your family during New Year and Christmas come on talk to me you won't even talk during the festive season no I rang them up I put a phone down on me I don't want to know because I've ruined their life yeah but no no no no it's the worst thing I've ever done and I wish I'd never done it but hopefully today five o'clock it'll start to look good for me when we'll try drugs for the football years ago now a couple years yep that was it yep it's easy it's easy to start it's just hard to get off it yep so anybody watching this don't even try it because it'll ruin your life is that a lot of addicts around this area there's a few yeah are more most popular in here we've got um weed and crack which is what I'm which is what I was on crack but hopefully now I'm doing a course every week where I can get off it I don't need it anymore it's ruined my life I don't want to don't want this life no more crap cocaine yeah yeah I don't want it no more it's ruined me I've lost everything because of it driver last time you told me driver yep and you were like carrying cars around the UK how many years did you that for six or years I want to go back to it oh wow you're showing me laugh from me my life is really driving and I know I can get back to it get myself clean give myself a commendation and I can go back to it where are you guys it will be a second night out for Jason tonight for sure #london #croydon #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D... Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D... Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D... Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUl... Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwr... Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strz... Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa

No comments:

Post a Comment