Sunday, January 1, 2023

Life on Streets episode 3 - Archie in Hospital with a chest infection, Claire alone

 I met Claire (Peter Pan) today only to find out that Archie is in a hospital with a bad chest infection. Claire is on her own on streets now. Also meet Jason, crack cocaine has ruined his life. Enjoy this episode of #lifeonstreets


Vlog in text: hello Collette how are you good I'm cold and tired how was last night cold it's very cold last night pretty cold last night yeah yeah so you slept here and I out where is Archie how chicken Hospital what happened is your attention very bad chest infection very bad chest infection and he ended up in hospital you're on your own yeah oh my God man what happened that you oh ended up using crack drugs it's just really bad it's a really bad reflection really don't keep winning the Cuban like monitors it's just really bad you'll be next how is your leg oh my leg it's killing you actually told me the court kills your leg Yeah in my back and you're back as well my God how long he's been in the hospital um boxing day since Christmas yeah so he went to the hospital yeah I told her he kept trying to put it off and put it off and put it off and I said listen you're getting too bad he's wheezing too much and when he's sleeping he's like he went breathing properly now we may go and visit him if well I'm gonna go and visit him actually that's the case if you got his number like yeah okay thank you this is the kind of coughing Archie had yeah he's worried about me all the time he should be worried about yourself yeah on my own at night time yes you're on your own now yeah my God but then I'll write about yourself he needs to look after himself yes oh God so is he getting better uh hopefully yeah like it seems like he's moving a bit better but yeah I know what they're gonna do they're gonna give you a treatment and then she's not talking about you anyway I know what they're gonna do they're gonna give them treatment and then they're gonna throw him back at you anyways back in the streets again so he's going to catch it again I see I gotta give them all this treatment they'll probably send them away some antibiotics and then bring them back here anyway and he's gonna get it back again.... okay my friends so what's your plans for for later on well I'm gonna go and see Archie every day and then back here again I suppose just waiting to unlock this day okay well you have a good day and I will see you see you tomorrow the day after tomorrow okay right folks we are here with Jason who's been on streets how long sorry Mom three months now and this is your usual usual spot yeah he will heal just like the robot Tesco's what happened did you all right I ended up using crack drugs #london #croydon #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas #model #fashionstyle #instafashion #stylish #clothes #fashionista #photooftheday #sneakerhead #landonnyguen #khoality #jacksonkhainguyen #vlogs #vlogging #vloggerlife #happiness #youtubers #vloggers #funny #amazing #cuteness #lotsoflove #millionsubscribers #landonians #jacksonista #naynay #teenparents #loadsoflove #london #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D... Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D... Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D... Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUl... Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwr... Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strz... Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa

No comments:

Post a Comment