Sunday, January 29, 2023

Life on the Streets - Meet Lucie - her partner after a mental breakdown is in a psychiatric hospital

I met Lucie on the streets of Croydon. She says she used to use drugs but not anymore. Her partner is in a mental hospital Bethlem. Check this out!


Vlog in text:



Claire won't told him she's got a place yet has she thought it was a thread behind you don't look Claire's behind you right now she's just gone got a place yeah don't say nothing turn around turn around hi Claire was looking for you here you go this is a clad actually where you've been Claire yeah anyway so you're super Critter coach you know what yeah you're Hypocrites they're [ __ ] hypocrite cool them church people that's what annoys me yeah fake real fake real I bet she ain't said that she's got to play folks we are here with Lucy who's been on the Streets of London for how long for two and a half three years with my partner with your partner yeah he's actually at the bedroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves


West Africa tongo yeah exactly yes the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah born in the UK I ran an events company big company and covid obviously it wiped it out yeah


I ended up using crack drugs hello Cliff how are you tired I'm cold and tired how was last night cold it's very cold last night pretty cold last night yeah yeah so you slept here in the outwards aren't you in hospital what happened they've got a testified very bad chest infection very bad chest infection and he ended up


[Music]


um where it's all got a little bit too much for him so working man to well let's just say um a super Rim wreck to the situation we were um right Lucy I will just interrupt you here I've done a vlog about the Bethlehem Hospital yeah the hospital for people with mental health issues the oldest one in the world apparently yes it is and that's where your husband is yes he is he was sectioned at the section for free time safety um it's all got a little bit too much because we're a little bit different out here um we don't really get on we'll not get on um we're um not like like some of them you know some of them have got a very cold background and some of them are um fake really and I haven't coped at it very well with with the situation out here you know and because I think I've got too much to say from myself so I speak the truth without even thinking it if that makes sense you know and I just think okay everybody so how did it happen that you ended up on streets and I got diagnated bipolar and I've got mental health myself um I've had it for 20 odd years but I had a very bad episode due to not coping um with a bereavement


um so I ended up having a bipolar episode and well just didn't talk to anyone you know didn't take medication was against it I thought I was all right and I wasn't all mounted up and I ended up losing my home through drug abuse because I turned to drugs instead of turning to um counselors like I do now and I see you look so you're messing with substances yes I was yes I was and I haven't done now for the last five months nearly now so yeah I seeked help and that's why I don't mix with people out here as well because there's a lot of substance abuse you know and it's who you mix with to be honest so yeah how was your childhood Lucy a very difficult childhood but I don't really want to go into that one today is there anything you would like to say don't always believe the people what they say out here and there's a lot of people that give a good talk and well they're not really doing the walk you know they um give a good story but we get punished for it the real people because everyone judges the same as all the rest and we're not if you get to come and spend a little bit of time and a few questions you know I've met some lovely characters so in my future now I know that these characters make me move forward and back you know I've met some fantastic people like Snappy snaps over and so I've got a little job to look forward to so I keep me off the drugs as well um and just people that I don't know that can keep me going forward and not back you know keep me yeah you know instead of going well it is it's who you associate yourself with you know you know you mix become yeah my husband worked for 23 years even went on the Telly millionaire moves he was on all right and yeah and it took its toll on him you know he's left his job to look after me and we were told we weren't entitled to benefits because he voluntarily walked out and knocked out and I just felt a bit better towards the system you know we've been out here is because we're a couple you know we were told to one move in one place and another moving another and we refused that because the simple fact is why should we live separately you know I need my husband and he needs me and it seems did you say he was sanctioned yeah no he was sectioned he was now yeah and because of that we we're at a longer you know but if we wouldn't of um um told them we were together wouldn't they prosecutors you know so you're not in a in a catch-22 position you know maybe they always say it's like what is it um oh truth what's that saying


I remember the saying


remember it honesty is not always the best policy I find I I personally think on my situation so maybe if I lied then I would have been off the streets in a bit of benefits but because I spoke the truth a bit too much and it just penalized me I feel that and my partner I look at the effect it's had on him you know we're working class man invadies his face his juice to the world he's now in the bedroom really figuring out his Minds because he can handle it out here you know how long he's been the foreign


what happened he um just had a breakdown he thinks he's in a game show in his head it's like a former schizophrenia psychotic you know and I don't know it's it was A build-up of stuff you know wherever I suppose he's a man and he can't protect me it's it's it's funny out it's like a community you have to be out here to understand it you know at the beginning I'll go get a job now I wouldn't even dream of saying that now you know they've all got a story some don't get me wrong I will but some that is just a story a dysfunctional story as that you know


Lucy if there is anybody who wants to donate to you or help you in some way is that a email address or a phone number they can contact and now I just contact for you from me I know where you are yeah all right and is there any change


okay hot chocolate


a burger [Music]


can I just get a a burger and a milkshake from Five Guys five days Five Guys so you are demanding Lucy it's good to me this man is very good to me he's very good to me you're very kind man very kind these these things


these people no don't put him on okay yeah thank you big man um just let it mail I want onions


Mayo Lake Five Guys burger and a Five Guys


thank you if you could I'll let you pick no none of that oh none of that yeah thank you honey spoil I know thank you the spoil the brain all right so no address and if there is somebody watching this that knows is there anything you would learn to say don't always judge a book by its cover that's it ask questions that's it really you don't always believe people like that that's what I say right cool thank you just and you enjoy and anything you need I'm only here yeah well anyway see you later Lucy bye




Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/shorts Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram


https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #londonlife #homeless #uk #homelessness #love #paris #newyork #england #addiction #recovery #mentalhealth #addictionrecovery #love #sober #sobriety #soberlife #recoveryispossible #depression #anxiety #mentalhealthawareness #wedorecover #alcoholism #motivation #soberliving #drugs #drugaddiction #addictionawareness #addict #onedayatatime #aa #alcoholicsanonymous #rehab #life #addicted #selfcare #soberaf #healing #health#fashion #usa #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #like #follow #style #europe #losangeles #beauty #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #homelesspeople #losangeles #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth

No comments:

Post a Comment