Tuesday, January 3, 2023

New Year's eve in London


 Check out how i spent the New year's eve. It was not as i planned it to be but never mind...Enjoy this one

Vlog in text: was a good one for me because you know what of these homeless people serious so my friend what's your name Tyler hello you've been on streets five months six months now you're with Claire yeah we also go into Central go and sit in the water but they don't let it sit in there happy New Year folks defense and thanks again the guy didn't pay a fair and that's what happens if you don't pay a fair I suppose but hello folks I'm off no that's not my station except a couple of hours to get to the center where I will be striking um I'm going to see my friend Roman Romy from Jessica Republic so follow me and enjoy the Vlog cheers [Music] [Music] happy New Year folks cheers hi folks this is your boy vlogger zupa this is the New Year's Eve today a normal day in London I'm in the London Bridge train station which is one of the most iconic train station in London oh my God wait a minute [Music] and thanks again at this moment the guy didn't pay a fare and that's what happens if you don't play a fair I suppose but anyways I'm so pissed off today because you know what happened to me today I tell you a short story here I am here I had a friend visiting from Czech Republic a close friend I would love to spend more time but I have a also a New Year's party that I invited my friend so cold and the guy has just called me well send me a message that how did I get the message before earlier on because they are not coming they had the other party pre-booked apparently so they're not coming from my party where I prepared a party for them tonight I could spend more time with my friend Roman but I couldn't because the other guy let me down how many times that happens to you how many people let you down in your life let me know this is the situation he didn't pay let's see if the police will let him go or will keep him in custard so the police is listening to both sides of the story right now let's see what story sounds more convincing to them tonight on New Year's Eve when everybody should be married and jolly they are still there and the guys being kept in kind of custard anyway I'm going to catch a train and join my wife to celebrate New Year [Music] foreign [Music] like going to celebrate happy New Year with friends yeah maybe not so much celebrating Happy New Years because we're all like down in the dumps and like you know because we've all been exuberant for the December period you know so a little bit like look it's just long watch some Telly and just [ __ ] you know what I mean I was supposed to have a party somebody was supposed to be coming over but I just got a text they had pre-booked another party so no the preparation goes for nothing it's not the nicest is it not the nicest it's sort of about what I'm doing now it's like you know I'm sort of going all this way like I've come from Essex you know like [ __ ] miles miles just to like sort of chill around someone's ass to be like oh bro you know man you have that sort of New Year's feeling where you feel like you've got to be having like the [ __ ] I mean it only makes the one for like something comes up and you just it's Madness even that much better anyway you come to my house man ah I appreciate it the madness but I thought I'm sort of a bit of me man bit of me yeah it seems like a kind of a musician yeah yeah just like a guitar and like singing what have you got like a band together I'm just really mean here I'm sort of thinking that's a bit like [ __ ] at the moment like the band is [ __ ] so like I'm just thinking about going off and doing some match [ __ ] that I read I'll build the confidence just part of like any practice routine in it like on Friday you've got to do that and as well like if you're if you if you're into your music then I find that's a good thing to as well avoid you know like that's that compulsion same thing with the new years it's like go out and just [ __ ] have Madness you know what I mean it's all because you go out and you think oh I'm off doing business here I mean changes the attitude a bit doesn't it I mean especially and that's a good thing for musicians musicians like lump tears you know what I mean numpties what's that numpties so numpty is just like an English word for like oh yeah I mean just like bumbling you know you know it turns into a lot it does turn you into a number team and you like have that sort of impulsion yeah lumpy Dumpty preciously and I'm too Dumpty sat on the wall when I had a great fall all the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty together again [Laughter] it's like the iconic English nursery rhyme like I like to sing like sort of songs like that where it's like Old English songs as well what kind of music do you um I do like with a band I do like sort of weird like rock sort of stuff and then but on my own I do like Coral sort of stuff like you know like singing and all that how people can find you on social medias I've got a SoundCloud at the moment um and but on my Instagram I'm advertising band which I'm sort of building up the Press package haven't released any music yet but there's been a few like slow things that have slowed it down like a drama left to one of your but now we're building it back up so there will be a different sort of music because the music on the SoundCloud is just like weird stuff but this is gonna be like proper like rock music very clean and sort of also weird it makes um and then I'm doing on my own probably they all be advertised for like my Instagram and it really just like and then like for my SoundCloud oh yeah so so like uh my my handle would be Tyler underscore Flashman yeah that is the actual name yeah trust me and then my um SoundCloud is Tyler Danny Flashman so but yeah 100 man dude yeah yeah some spit larger stuff I'd say go into the SoundCloud stuff without open wine now because it's very light a bit much but there's a lot of hidden things in it where it's like oh man it's like a labor of love and it started that sort of like it's mad but yeah I'm talking like at this time man got the confidence in the way you can talk because you know like a lot of people like perpetually do music right I see more greatness in you know the lifestyle like conquer many fields so I want to do these projects and then like probably end it bro [ __ ] join the Army or something you know because I've got I've done a degree so I can join as an officer what officer like an officer in the army yeah because um I have a degree so I can join like her go to Sandhurst and study as to be like a second lieutenant and then borrow life imagine if I become like a general do you know what I mean like it's a bit better than that no no no no no no no I'm just like [ __ ] she's like we will destroy them and just invade [ __ ] you know what I mean lead the world through when would you rather do the general stuff I finished my studies but I actually left um no no no I tried to leave and join the Army not I didn't actually leave but I tried to but they didn't they wouldn't have me because I was smoking weed but they wouldn't have me but I mean yeah and I try to get into it like during uni I tried to leave uni and just go here and go down to that but they wouldn't have me they wouldn't have me yeah because I don't agree as well do like the checks on your blood no because I just told them you're so stupid you know just like sorry I shouldn't laugh that loud you know you know what I mean no but you know like it's absolutely ridiculous my mom was like you're an idiot you know I mean just like you're just like an idiot like she didn't want me to do in the first place but she decided what I did I was like just like [ __ ] you know I'm like too late now but next time oh no I could die yeah I could try and do it because I'm I talked to them about it and almost like all I've got to do is he goes to the doctor and say I don't do it anymore like that I didn't really have any problem anyway because it's not actually diagnosed just went to a doctor once said oh I've been smoking someone I feel a bit weird but that's all there is so the doctors have said and the people saying it because that's what it is you could just go and get a note and say well it's fine now then tick box ping pong because they're just like I don't give a [ __ ] really do they they just started you know you told your story to the public no that's it bro that's it so yeah then I'll be like a you know the renaissance man that is the train in it one who can sing and Destroy in it you know General they can sing and Destroy yeah just [ __ ] be like that person who could like you know because I wanted to do something that was like you know ah embrace the love in me you know what I mean do something but like I've done that and I sort of like yeah I mean once you've got that in you then like that's all right blast off like a rocket in it I don't know I'm talking so much allegory and you know what I mean it's I don't really understand it myself but it's all about who you know all about who you know sort of more you practice that's I think the main thing to attack anyway I think it is total I think I'm actually gonna get off a Tulsa brother is that you're you're stuck man [Music] decided to the next station is Norwood Junction please keep your bags personal belongings with you at all times if you see something that doesn't look right report it to a member of stars well this year was a good one for me because you know what of these homeless people serious that's really picking up and I'm hoping to do more about homeless people next year I'm really hoping Archie will get better and Claire will be fine I don't know what is going on with them right now but I'm hoping to see them tomorrow I don't know if I will see clear on streets but who knows it's speak the temperatures are picking up it's not that cold as it used to be it's about 12 degrees I'm in the southern service toward them please remember to subscribe like and comment [Music] very very quiet on the wooden station as you can see suddenly anybody around let's see if we get a copy of Metro tonight which is usually in that corner there nobody and nothing there's absolutely nobody the water station I'm enjoying myself vlogging to you because usually there's hundreds of people here but tonight everybody is celebrating the new year and nobody's really traveling because you can't rely on British public transport anymore anyway folks let's see what's happening in my household and if my family is enjoying the celebrations of the coming new year but since I have time now let's see if Claire is still on streets on New Year's Eve follow me [Music] range this is the Croydon High Street on the Church Street literally empty hello my friend what's your name Tyler Tyler you've been on streets five months six months now you're with Claire yeah it feels like going to Central go and sit in the water but they don't let us sit in there [Music] was an oil [Music] #love #newyear #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas #model #fashionstyle #instafashion #stylish #clothes #fashionista #photooftheday #sneakerhead #landonnyguen #khoality #jacksonkhainguyen #vlogs #vlogging #vloggerlife #happiness #youtubers #vloggers #funny #amazing #cuteness #lotsoflove #millionsubscribers #landonians #jacksonista #naynay #teenparents #loadsoflove #london #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecturePlease subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/shorts Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa

No comments:

Post a Comment