Friday, January 6, 2023

Zupa is camping in Spain Santander Cantabria

 This is the last vlog from my Spain trip this year. We got offered a free bungalow from the owners of the Virgen Del Mar campsite. Check this out!


Vlog in text:

is [Applause] folks it's been raining for last whole day so we've decided to move on and rent one of the Bungalows from the Bergen Del Mar campsite see how it looks everybody who stayed a night in a tent when it's raining know how noisy it is when you are inside and you hear the rain coming all the time and the kids they don't help either folks The Story Goes it was raining for the whole day so we've decided to go and rent a bungalow and we when we came to the office Aurelia a lovely owner of this place offered us a place a bungalow a very luxurious one have a look later and you know what she said you don't have to pay for it I will offer them that video so give thumbs up for the campsite because it's run by a lovely lovely family oh you're gonna what's your favorite Spanish food nachos with guacamole and there's more Spanish sauce and with meat and potatoes like okay and some pineapple juice my favorite food is the burgers there's Burgers everywhere the pizza in the restaurant at the campsite I really like the swimming pools because if you're under the age of six you get to go in the little pool if you're over the age of six you get to go in the big pool and I'm nine so I go in the big pool and I I do like the ice creams because they're very good and big I like the ice cream because um when we went to the different Beach and it you got two flavors and they're different flavors of either ice cream like unicorn flavors and yeah and um you get a giant cone that's bigger than the two scoops of ice cream we live in a campsite named virgin Del Mar and nearby there's two beaches and I do recommend going to them because it's very sunny when we go there most of the time and the water isn't too cold I recommend you should go to a beach that's a bit far away I don't know the name of it um yeah because it's a lot bigger there's a lot more cleaner sand and um see is very warm and very big now do you like this Hacienda Hacienda is the Spanish houses I like them because on the walls walls they have nice patterns and I like them because they're very tall and they have nice windows underneath the bedroom the knife bedding I like the hutch because because we got this one for free and it's not that bad because and we got a TV we got five bedrooms oh five beds wait no four beds and one bedroom four beds and one bedroom and um a big bed for two people and um they're four bed bedroom and me and eager attached two of the beds together to make a double bed so we both had two beds because two of them were spare so we both took one and made attached it to our bed the thing is of these hot Sanders is they're not too big but I wouldn't complain because we didn't have to spend any money on this the original price of uh the Hacienda was 130 euros and and we got it for free because my dad made well vloggers the pen made a video or ad about the campsite he made a lot of friends and the friends gave him a house for free a Hacienda for free and they they gave him dinner with some calf meat cough meat and some cheesecake and some ice cream some purple ice cream and I had a cornet of ice cream and I think and and the ice cream he had was way better than mine I got a connector big Oreo ice cream people are very friendly ain't it mm-hmm yeah they're very friendly and the kind Romania he lived a lot of her life in Spain yeah 19 years yes [Music] family folks they will see you when you arrive here and they will look after you probably as good as they looked after me but not too sure because you can't be looked better than I was looked after by these guys thank you well done Santander city is a big city okay right there have a lot of fish to eat of the cantabric sea right right a lot of fish right yes yes very delicious I've heard about cantabria Seafood being delicious I've actually tried a baguette of course some kind of seafood was nice yes so a lot of a lot of fish here I see in here in Spain you like fish yourself yes I I like fish I'm going to fish in the beach of birhen Del Mar a lot of fishes yeah very big yes oh God you know my son eager he would love to you know be with you because all he does is fish fish you know little crabs yeah so that's what you do yeah yes yes of course yes other thing of Santander is the activities a lot of activities right of ride a horse a travel in a boat to this island is Island beaches it's connected to the land oh yes yes yes and it's very beautiful the beaches yeah I took a lot of shots and uh yes people have seen them viewers have seen them cool man and a very important thing is the nature there are a lot of animals bears [Music] a lot of animals and and these and these animals need respect yes I care about the national park where you can actually take Gondola here and not very far I Santander is one of the buys of the beautiful Vice of the World Bass base my English is not very good but you're doing very well you know you too you know he dies you you're doing very well well I suppose you've exposed for English yes yes you're picking it up quickly cool man I wish you all the best and I hope you take care of the campsite after your dad and granddaughter and then he will be you know growing bigger and more famous and busy enough but I'm sure you want more people as well in the winter time how busy are you in the winter time in the winter very cold very cold but you open all year round here yes yes it's open all the year right and people are coming in the winter as well no a lot of people know but but Caravans Caravans no no much but it's good right right so you can even come to Santander in the winter and stay here with Carlos and Daniel who is our light man tonight good guys [Music] okay sorry now I'm going to do a present for you okay well I mean stay here oh I've already have so many questions and that's the end of the Vlog we've got only one day left I went here to shoot a time lapse of the sunset behind me but I didn't really get the good footage as a it's a bit overcasted but next time maybe tomorrow night I get it but because we are running low on batteries I just want to say thank you very very very much for watching me and I hope you subscribed liked and commented till next time your boy zupa cheerio [Music] oh yeah [Music] two photos [Music] catch [Music] see you there thanks for watching and don't forget smash that like button and demolish that subscribe button it means a lot to me [Music] everybody thanks for watching till next time vloggers vlogger zupa the best this is the national sport of the Spaniards so-called paletas palette listen and this is this is the national sport of the Spaniards palettes foreign


No comments:

Post a Comment