Thursday, October 5, 2023

Update on Peter - Autistics artist and producer

 Peter lives not too far from me so i am able to visit him often.

. . . Vlog in text: Hello hello and one more time hello this is your boy super welcome to supervlog I hope you've already subscribed and I would like to welcome you to another episode this time I will visit my friend Peter remember Peter from previous episode a boy who is autistic but managed to run a music studio in London right well today I'm going to see Peter uh I would strongly recommend you to watch the first episode with Peter as well and see how is Peter doing I know he had a geek recently a proper gig so stay with me and watch this one as you see I'm packing I'll be living London probably and I hope to make few more Vlogs in this town so let me know if you would like to feature in one of my Vlogs and this time get yourself a cup of tea and welcome to another Vlog all right folks we are here at Peters that's where he lives as his calf let's see if he's in hi everyone hey today we've got Peter on the Vlog how are you doing I'm good Frank I'm really good been busy show me your studio My Pal and tell me what you've been up to since the last time I saw you there we go Peter how have you been to be honest a bit of tight bit stressed but I've also done my gig which is pretty good that went pretty well hopefully your season up first later yeah that was that was pretty good that was a fun experience a few few guys came to perform we had territory we had this sign um Andrew Fernandez um KK oh good artist you can take them out on on Spotify at some point I'll probably send you I've seen the links of the two um the producer of this Vlog and he can help you upload them for you guys it was called The Gift of Life the cancer research is a film not many people came but literally the best thing that happened was I made a hundred pounds out of all things but I still sent the money to do kinds of research this morning funny enough so that's so that's what we've been done and dusted so yeah I've had issues with family members that I've got cancer now and family friends I've got cancer it's the same but life happens so the money will go to support them as well with the cancer um with Colin um support they need their their NHS funding that they get to help them get better so not too bad yeah especially that you invested your own money for for this event I spent Anonymous equipment speakers lighting and yeah but it's getting manifested I'm gonna use it for next year like the good news is I've spoke to Clinton Council which is the accordion power of um coats of right now they do music gigs and stuff so literally the plan is that I host in a park next year so having been a park in um Lloyd park or Park Hill Park or somewhere with a big park and if I host in a park come join and come join the event if I can get approved by Queen Council I'll be sending the adverts for that and what's close to the time when it's approved but yeah next year in a park let's do this well done and the event went pretty well not many people came like I said but it's good fun experience and we all had a good time I'm probably the mass support I've emailed them so waiting for us to get back to me so definitely fun this year I'm gonna make it bigger so this might be some classical artists some wealthy eyes from a long Croydon area so I hope it'll be pretty fun next year cool man well tell us about about yourself I know your father your father is from Scotland his house guys half Scottish from 10 weeks is from Sun away and he's got a bit of English family as well all right I see so he he can speak garlic doesn't he um it knows a little bit it was a little bit Yeah there's not much of it that I know because I was born in Croydon but I could only go up every holiday on the 8th of August but now we have to postpon
e that until Christmas time okay you're going down Christmas time yeah she's sick unfortunately yeah the same but that's another reason why I want to cancel research offend to help support my family members in need and my family friends that are in need yeah because you gather 100 pounds on the 100 pounds I was hoping to get more but in all in all it goes to Charities so it's not it's for good cause I never enjoy themselves but yeah I've been struggling with other things about that at the moment so it's been a bit deep at the moment to be honest I've noticed you always walk bare feet what's happened there at least I I just take like anger problems so so basically I I gave myself to turn my carers to because I went police station I've got two two weeks three weeks ago plus I did in February I took and so literally I got angry in a few so I literally since the stuff take this for a few days and I've ended up being more relaxed without them than with them so in other words it's time to calm down and relax bro I don't like getting angry if I'm angry it's not beneficial for me so I like to relax and keep calm basically what do you do when you get angry and I I normally hit people and stuff like that but I've not done that in two years we used to hit people yes protect others my psychologists always told me that let's just relax take your shoes off to speak people think about good things positive things think about something nice that calm you down so but a wonderful thing about me is I always I always wear bright colors and that's they're beautiful for me because I like uplifting spirit and uplifted heart if I were black it's not going to do a black I feel like it's a dark color I like vibrant I'm using colors that make me feel better in a good mood yeah let me see to show your trousers as well Marvel the Marvel Marvel I love Marvel you know like there's a there's a thing that I could um in Fason that's a good series right now I mean what's in the whole key and um some other um things on Netflix and even Movie Box well going one going to move boxes yet but yeah I've been watching bad thing about Marvel right now all righty righty all right Peter and how is the gospel how is your your church I know you you are a frequent visitor visitor I got the search in Croydon the good news is like we're trying to get in a new building or refurbish our new building so let's see so we're gonna like make it a better inside and outside it's literally near it's Two Three Doors Down from the police station on Windmill Road but yeah we're going to refurbish the whole place when we get enough funding and then enough people giving money to type to help the church be refurbished we're going to buy the property instead of rent here and we're going to refurbish the building inside and outside who's going to pay for the for the um including me and for for um giving tithing and all the people that attend our certain time and all the percentage that comes with the government from Gift Aid which is gifted is where and searches get funded on the government 10 of whatever that sets on so that sets to earn 100 pound tithing they get 10 pounds from the government and all that money added up from us private and the government and gifted and support we're gonna buy a book and refurbished it last time we've got a building I painted and decorate it so at least you with my speaker are doing it but only in a good cause I painted the building I made a new track at the time base while painting our building like really really good fun refurbishing our building but there are squatters inside it to begin with so squats were there doing their Madness we measure kick them out and get the building but now we're gonna buy it and then we've only been here for less than a year so that's good news well that's that's a great fantastic news and what about the slang I know we've done a video about about this slang have you picked up any new slang words no not listening at the moment but yeah our last one did that I I done I've done some slang but I can't miss it what I said but I've not done any more that I know at the moment okay yeah I'll let you keep post if I find it anymore I'll keep you posted yeah thank you all righty and anything else I would like to say Peter I've been working with some music videos and updating my website yeah so can you can we show it recipient yeah so if I go to my website just now so it's tea place productions.co.uk J Blaze this is my website so I took him down the gig the gig has now disappeared but I've got my my touring my two good subscribers Peter says jewelry as well yes I got my Tutor Time at the bottom and stuff the prices the links to pets and stuff you can donate And subscribe to my website it doesn't get any perks but it helps me to support what I do as an upcoming artist and producer and record label as all I do is is on my own back so your yours will become appreciated um survival into media and I got my artist what my work at the labor artist so there's teddy bear and his and Amazon and Spotify Linksys Apple music links that is territor boy who gives a sort of description of how he's working and what he lies about what I do and what and what could be improved and down the bottom are music videos that I've produced with a guy called DJ chibla B he's like a house dance producer a bit of Applebees chilled out of fives so I've done Fitters with him there's four videos based on that right now looking down the one more that I've done today with um King flizz uh trap and do artist from not far from um
um it was caught basically if I've gone to graph these signs I got my own questions in frames which you can purchase so that all my artwork basically I produce homegrown artists you buy them in frames it all starts on 50 pounds quite cheap and quite gravity on my own um these signs and my input and then I've got my toy on the website which you know ISO 2 in the market but this is now my website so please look out for that as well you can buy watches bracelets Rings earrings chains necklaces body pieces and even full sets of items and then the last thing is the last I've got my merchandise which is my two days production merchandise it's called music for life I've recently put them on Amazon so you have to look out for that at some point they are active we have to look deeply with it and find hard to find them but I've put merchandise on Amazon right now and there's some on eBay so double check there's all TVs Productions um merchandise music for Life come on man anything else you may think of um I would like I like to promote drugs um vlogger for his great work with the streets and people in need and then also filming me this is a good job look out for look at them he's a great guy a really good guy thank you it does but the good thing is it went well and I and after my input he likes what I've done so I said thank you for your support and was gonna come I was like for sorry about but he really liked what I'd done and this great effort that I put on this gig and hopefully he'll do it next time sorry for disappointing you now his next time he's all the best thank you it'll work better with me next time all right Judy blaze in the house yeah two Blues thank you so next time next time [Music] Join this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/join Peter's contact info www.gblazeproductions.co.uk https://linktr.ee/gblazeproductionsofficial Check my vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #england #london #homeless #homelessness #uk #english #dailyvlog

No comments:

Post a Comment