Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Meet July - lost a flat, ended up homeless - London, England

 July let other homeless used her flat. She lost it. Now on the streets. Check this out. Join this channel to get access to perks:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/join

Vlog in text: Hi folks this is your boy vlogger super we are here with Julie we are in toting London how did you end up homeless Julie well I I ended up I had a flat and I let people in it who smoke drugs and that's how I lost my flat what made you homeless got right got mental health he's got mental health so why are we out here so you had an accident yeah a bike accident you were on a bike you were probably drunk right you know from from from uh cocaine from Aro from C tablets the uh the uh housing came in the police came in and invited me and then once theying me they got in touch back with the council then we went to C and that's how I lost my flat so that's how I've become hopeless and when was that uh um about five it's about 3 months now 3 months lost it you've actually lost it yeah all right are you from toting yourself no I'm from war F where is that with that's that's uh you know elephant castle oh right that area that area yeah but you you live in here I was where you used to live well but where I live was STW all right all right Julie tell me about your like childhood growing up did you grow up in in that elephant castle area yes yeah yeah um War Ro that comes under the elephant castle and that so yeah but I had a very good child child I've got six sisters and I had two brothers so you know I mean my brothers have gone now and one of my just have gone now uh they died but um other than that um I just do this day today to live so I mean I'm not the only one on Le there loads of us to do it so you know you have to get by somewhere or have a a match mode um but sometimes we have to raise money um to get into a hostel every night so once you raise raise that money you you got a bed for right how much is that 202 2020 that's a lot of money for and that but you know but sometimes you can get a motel for that as well so it all depends where you go to try and get an AO all right you know is there a lot of homeless people in that part of London oh yeah it's a lot people you know it's h a lot of homeless people yeah what is the main trigger uh that causes people to be homeless in here drugs drugs drugs is the the but it's where I'm lucky I've never took lower and that but it didn't stop about other people take Dr Julie let's just wait till the bus goes cuz of the the the the bad audio yes carry on so but I mean that that is the main thing I mean even down here I mean you get drugs smoke drugs you know down me other come up to me and and ask me where the nearest dealer is there I don't know I don't touch the stuff so I would know where they are but you know all I do but not this part no and have you got any problem with substance abuse no cuz I don't take any of it all right uh what what was your job before you ended up on streets I was a cleaner a cleaner what did you clean um I used to go R the weekend television why kep tell I used to be a washer washing up yeah I used to wash up the pots and pans pots and pans yeah in where where about in London weend tell and what's that that's television Pap television yeah right cuz I couldn't hear properly there yeah the television you work in television you wash pants and pants in television yeah in the Kitchen in the kitchen so you met a lot of PE famous people didn't you oh yeah yeah I've met quite a few people met you know but once you get like this that you know people don't want to know really you know they just leave you alone and that's it mhm and uh if if there is there an advice you could give to people who are messing with drugs I would get off of it that's the best bit is try and get off of it because that they're taking that rubbish all right I won't swear you know they take that rubbish and then then they end up in prison and then they come straight back out and they go straight back on it so but they mad for doing it you know or damn fa is my cigarettes that's my damn fa but drugs never mhm so I mean I was in the hospital um two weeks ago I had two heart attacks two heart attacks two weeks ago yeah that's awful did they tell you to stop smoking yeah they did i s you know just me I'm mad are you willing to give it up what cigarette I did I had been trying put it that way I've been trying they gave me patches you know to put patches right yeah patches they sto you it's supposed to help you you stopped smoking uh I had them when I was in the hospital but I did have the other bag here and there and I went down to 20 f a day but now I'm back up again all right and Julie if there is somebody watching this and would like to help you is there any like a email or how how to contact you somebody maybe relatives are watching this seeing you I've got a solicitor I've already got some helping me and the character is giving me another flat right but ain't this way it's so so I mean I think if you did I liked it I said I take it but now they just dragging their Fe you know so I'm just waiting for them the paper right just just a second wait for the can you just CU there's too much noise to carry on the interview folks just let's just wait for that bus to go and let's get back to Julie who is from uh South London and he's been homeless on the streets for 3 months yeah uh how much money can you make a day it varies uh weekends is a good weekend I mean you can1 day easy how much1 you can e EAS on the streets but then you got to be on it like from say 9:00 in the morning to sometimes 10:00 at night right for the whole day100 yeah that's that's all right I mean I don't stay on the streets um that long anyway well long enough and so I mean today all I've all I've really eared today is 20 quids and how long you've been here uh I came about 2:00 no down here I came at 2:00 but I was up further up there first MH and tell me about toting is that toting is like a very multi culty place isn't it yeah but I was balam before in balam yeah was up at balam where are are there a lot of Polish people in here I don't know about Polish people you know everybody they some of us do talk to you some don't know they just think you were down and out and that's it all right Julie is there anything else you would like to add I think I've said it for you right nice one will I wish you all the best thank you stay safe God bless you and good health thank you thank [Music] you I'm you attitudes I'm Check my vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #england #london #homeless #homelessness #uk #english #dailyvlog

No comments:

Post a Comment