Tuesday, October 24, 2023

DUBLIN NIGHT LIFE vlog

 Join this channel to get access to perks:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/join. . .

. Vlog in text: excuse me my friend you had a good night tonight I tried I did I had a great night tonight yeah where you from from Dublin man from Dublin where you do you usually party uh Southside Southside River Wheeling not Temple no not Temple bear too expensive Temple bear too expensive yeah yeah too expensive Tempa bear don't go to don't go to Tempa bear go to Wheeling go to pmax go to against the grain go to uh wax Street that's the area you want to be in you know what I mean that's going to work for you man yeah uh so no Temple Bar in Dublin you no no no that's not that's not where the culture is Temple Bar is not the culture of Dublin the Dublin is in the small pubs you need to find them and when you find them they are perfect and the best point of Guinness trust me f Point against us how much do you charge for your Rea depend depend where you going for example normally 10 15 swords 155 15 for swords like we may T that we may take that Richa tonight to sort cuz that's where my valdi friend is from so we may take to s for 15 let me know howdi what you about for me I don't know exact address I don't know exact address cuz I'm playing with my friend the add what's the address for swords cuz the guy I'm I'm sitting in the [Music] r folks I'm already on the I'm going all [Music] right away sorry enjoy sorry about that far away the battery you know enjoy have home where you froma R Costa Rica Puerto Rico sorry about that there come to Dublin come to Dublin Habib is it a good place to come it's a nice place we have we have nice [ __ ] [Music] here [Music] [Music] it's Samuel Patrick Paul mallister leader of the Roman army and conqueror of many and I will have my revenge and this next pleas sorry L please later later my body just went upstairs yeah with a light sorry but I have to get used to the the the Irish accent you know something Irish accent where you from Toronto Canada Toronto Canada what you me baby [Music] folks you can even have [Music] a happy birthday DJ miners DJ miners oh this is my brother from Kenya from Nairobi sha with us here what's your name my friend Musa Musa from Nairobi yeah from Nairobi what's your highlight of the party highlight of the party the music man I was even shocked I was surprised to see Polish people here I know T from Poland like Leia waro and what listen this is my this is my who [Music] this is my that's the only I call [Music] him yeah is these things like you put like the food is a really nice place look at that all righty what's wrong what wrong hey any problems over there or what hey folks this is Dublin after midnight it's crazy good prices here thank you very much folks where you no way what are you doing here all the way from London what youing what can you eat here yeah you can eat what would you recommend my vlogger super the local the in this menu border you can see here thank you you can see the all right all right s I never get used to wearing the blacka you know it bothers people okay your what you trying what you trying a good place to buy food I'm Ving Super Pizza is all right it's a garlic bread garlic yeah with cheese and okay looks like pizza to me do you want some no I'm going we're going get some more and I'm here with Ella Russell you need to subscribe to vlogger Zur zup vogg Z subscribe thank you you're not having anything a good place pizza all right you know don't know what you're waiting for excited well hope you like your surprise surprise is taking what are we taking what did you do today huh what is your YouTube name uh zupa Vlog Z zupa Vlog yes yes that's my name yes Za yes we go for the you know what at the moment we just go for the chips chicken chips carry chips carry Chips please we go for carry chips in this place in the temple yes my friend how long you've been working in the temple about how is it fantastic you like it of course yes a lot of troubles at night drunk people like myself oh not really not we enjoy we enjoy our job enjoy your job I hope you serve good food as well vlogger Z just like trying to advertise this place yeah for the for the you're a competitor right have you been here before you are a competitor no no no no no be careful guys got you you enjoy good food here you've been here many times many times and always good what' you go for sir what you chicken I went for chicken car to start with from he tells me a story no there's someone searching okay so FBI Z is getting this one lovely thank you very much are you going to get this one as well no you should car chicken carrots cheese right a good [Music] CL a good night girls you Ving yeah where you from hi everyone I'm from Liverpool oh my God is this for YouTube hi hi guys um I'm Lauren follow me on Instagram let go on the bridge cuz the light brid okay on the bridge um hi guys we're from Liverpool what's this YouTube for h vlogger z vloggers this is vlogger super they're really super pool andse are you enjoying yourself tonight a good place to come for you from Liverpool how is Liverpool Li is amaz as well iest next time vloggers s with Jess and Lauren here we go thanks cheers [ __ ] super Vlog I swear on your Vlog couple of weeks it will be there can I take a photo so I can like watch where those okay I just made up your cloud is this a video this is zupa Vlog okay can I just take a photo of your hello this is vlogger zupa from Dublin it's a good place to party is it it's good place to party have I seen you on the airport D in the airport he how did you go through the through the check did you catch the plane 3 hours late listen you need to now subscribe me this is the second time you see me Z is is in Dublin and your dad what's your name ran ran yeah well my plane ran I met ran on the airport and now I'm meeting her again in the town folks the next day so what's your what's your Instagram handles find an X you can fire she had difficulties to get through but she made it and she's in Du now all the best good to see you yeah vogg Z is in the town where you from Brother Poland Poland Poland my friend from Poland right let's get them let's get them he from Dan be do you know Le airport yes yes the name of youger z zg z z z is [Laughter] in vogg yes vogg super let's go you come let's go where are we going we will be following you right C look at this man he's got some some SKS zupa Vlog that's the one man what's it what's it zupa Vlog boys got the channel can I take a picture of it yeah take a picture of me I'm a famous man now I even made my made my name sorry I made my name in Dublin all the best see you on YouTube N See You Chow adios amigos papa is that 24-hour shop it is indeed darl is that a good one I could tell you h just know it's open all right you are you all right darling well I'm tapping swe oh see you don't smoke chance no I don't okay no problem swe thank you anyway I'm just recording you know how long you are you homeless life H living in condemn flat the M trying to get done by the state struggling day in day out just keep going the government has been sh to my benefits have destroyed it your benefits my BS blind pen man blind P busy impaired hi how swee how are you honey I'm good trying to get smoke at the moment oh my [ __ ] God I cannot help youa you're he said he was because a man is homeless doesn't mean he's abusing the substances I've been in and out of hostels and I've been living in tents um so I'll together probably on the streets probably 5 years you say I'm not blind I'm a con artist and a fake and a phony I went into care of the hsse and I went from care home to care home in high proportion of them are probably DRS right and crack ARS crack cocaine you problem and and heroin I don't when I was a kid that I had to get my sisters out of the house because the house went on fire and I was the only one that cuz the rest of them were all underneath me my age and my M my dad and my little brother died in the fire I'm an alcoholic but I haven't drank in N months and I went to a bad time with drink and that and got to drugs and that and [Music] just that's fire in hard as hell [Applause] you you get know where are we Kebab is that a good one nice one all the best folks thank you for posing thank you for pict no listen you had a good night or not no cuz I'm just visiting Dublin for a night I don't congratulations like is Dublin a good place to go out yeah yes would you recommend Dublin yeah it's good it's good yeah what about would you recommend everywhere late you know you can go across the road Circle K get some vapes go down there McDonald's Burger King go down there you find the club go up there you can find the bus station you get me lots of stuff to do like lots of good thing places to go right all right I'm vlogger zupa please subscribe to vlogger zupa and vog yes no you sh sh all right to know that where you originally from girls I'm originally from where I'm South Sudan South Sudan South Sudan the what did she said I I don't know where she from I just met her today I just I just met her today um I met her in um beggar King over there so I don't really know where she's from excuse me lady what was your name again I just met you her name is Rebecca her name is Rebecca um but I think she's from Johannesburg you know Johannesburg actually I'm from I'm actually from um South Africa and I originated in I originated in cap Town um yeah my name is Fila B and I really um house my name is and my S my long sister is buing my boyfriend is KB and I live a long life of um um just Adventure I was kidnapped at a young age and I found my mom my real mom is pang's Mom you know it was a whole story but whatever you know she got she got switched at best so she ended up with a different mother KB's mom is running a whole scheme of things and it's very very very very strange but yep Dublin come to Dublin come to Dublin I'm deing you like it to in Dublin yeah I'm visiting my friend staying with my friend you recording for it's YouTube it's my YouTube channel when are you posting the Vlog everybody subscrib like thank you when are sub subscri South Sudan South Africa in come to come to been to zanar house the Zan the East African part Place Sor East African oh no I haven't but my cousin my cousin ziko he's been there he was telling me about it last week said it was really good good like all African Vibes afri is my fav country Africa my speak I'm not sheth Sudan get right I'm South Africa I speak Swahili hak no you don't from South Africa yes I'm from South Africa I speak SW speak you know South Africa we have very very so many rest of my days okay [Music] philosophy [Music] I hey blmm what's that Black Liv met oh my God you could see yeah oh my God we'll see you later vlogger by vloggera we're going to the bus now all right your St thanks a lot fol that way or this way done so much we hope to see the Vlog next week I will try to edit that as soon as I can vlogger Z subscribe sub to subscribe to Vlog Chow hey wow look at that folks all right cool where you from uh Zimbabwe Zimbabwe yes let's see you bless you all right Min minor s minor 60 thank you my friend he [Music] J vlog [Music] Vlog was a boy that wasn't [Music] oil Check my vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #england #london #homeless #homelessness #uk #english #dailyvlog

No comments:

Post a Comment