Sunday, June 25, 2023

Update on Lucie - her partner is back from the mental hospital - London, England

 Update on Lucie - her partner is back from the mental hospital Bethlem. This is the second vlog with Lucie. Last time her partner had a mental breakdown and was in a mental hospital Bethlem ( first mental hospital in the World) Now he is back and they beg on the streets. Live in a tent. Check this out!


Vlog in text: Folks we are here with Bella and uh folks we are here with Lucy and her partner what's your name Phil yeah so fill you out of the hospital because last time Lucy told us that you had like a breakdown Lucy how are you he's coming to deals with it anyway so like you don't normally do all this big man that sort of said you saw a big thing you know but yeah we're not all right really the council's still like moved us you know we've um dumped him out here and they just put everything and still at it no I've got mental health he's got mental health so why are we out here you know does that make sense to you I just doubt dealt with them you know hey I'm a street breakfast I'm rough I'm ready for it you know yeah he's actually at the Bethlehem at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves West Africa the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah all in the UK I ran an events company big company [Music] yeah because you've been together for a long time haven't you 23 years 23 years yeah I feel used to work he he worked and you used to work for television a little bit or something like no remove boats removals you were on tell or something yeah it's a big part of it you've done good man you did you were dogs he was good at your job see my husband don't like things like this big man he's very proud you know and he don't like people knowing his business you know that was a big thing but sometimes it's better to speak out and he might get better else with it you know everything's some for a reason in it all right so you have not seen clearance because they I beat myself to myself big man you feel we stay up here and I don't I don't associate with these you don't you know dead they're completely different characters I'm not being you know Bella who are interested yes I do know Bella very um well but yeah I don't really want to speak about that you know to speak about that it's very sore it's a very sore subject with everyone out here to be honest because I'm not like these out here in a way not in a horrible way they don't want to help themselves we're we're crying out for the council to help us and no one eats you know so speaking the truth like I said to you before honesty is not always the best policy yeah I'm not saying that did I say that you did because I was being honest with the cancer when being basically we're in a relationship and with this and he's working but we've been penalized for that and we're still out every four years later he's got a lucky in condition now and me well I've lost the plot even more and yes we are I've been sleeping in the temple last three years for the last two years yeah now don't get me wrong we've been offered um accommodation but separately so I'm not willing to take that that's that's not a appropriate um offer is it oh yeah we've got somewhere for you but you sleep there you sleep better no I want to wake up to my husband I've been within 23 years you know the end of the day our mental well Prime Ministry ago and he's my trigger so with us both together we're not going to be in very good State and why should we why should we he'd be separated we shouldn't have to all right so because the thing is when he got released out of the hospital you know when did you get released three four months ago 34 months you know where should we be at it you know the bathroom yeah oh yeah and it it wants me to help he's not you like that it's the show our fresh start you know what we want you know for helping ourselves lasting to help ourselves and we're being going to this charity has caused me more than what I did when I first went to these and accepted their Opera belt I mean it was the state and they put me through so much it's made me a different person you know you get that didn't you you see the way I was a few years ago you wouldn't understand these lot won't put up with any of this would they but now no that condition now because I freeze like this now they're like yeah use that as a weapon say so 20 something years together are you married or no and that was used against us in the eyes of the law because when he was hospitalized because of his condition he was shouting he hates me he hates this it was used I wasn't allowed in there you know because it was under security risk for him you know at the end of the day 23 years I've been with that man and the support workers and they bled it you know he's had to break down and he's been given paperwork signs come on he's on the zone that he hates me of course he's gonna sign anything to work there you know come on use your head you are all right all right folks so how's your the substance abuse are you still no no but I don't want to talk about that today you don't want to talk about that's a very short subject what would you like to talk about today I'll finish what I want to talk about today I'll tell you because today it's been a really stressing day today and I've lost the plot I've thrown sandwiches at these bullies I've stood up to myself today what happened so I've just if you still got too much out of here today it's just all got too much and I've I've stood up to him and uh in it and feel yes is there anything you would like to say you okay and what does it say what does it say on you on your board yeah put it helped me I break spell any chance of the truth okay yeah and what about the advice for people who are about to to mess gotta be honest honesty ain't the best policy now just be yourself just be yourself big man see you all right thank you he is where we come from you know just for telling the truth it is where is it that you come from I'll talk about that next time yeah and I'll just things are going good now because oh [ __ ] we just screams you know does that make sense say that again because I shout it didn't scream all right you you get off that of your chest oh yeah and to the support workers as well because I didn't end up back in the bedroom you know how long you've been growing your hair to have that dread and eight months eight months it looks is there something you you you want to have or is it just I don't know yet not to know you say please well anyway Lucy thanks for the interview I wish you all the best this is tonight I just want to hostel tonight okay you get that in it come on you're not just an interviewer you may mate as well I feel better talking and because you just go call you all right okay anything else no that's it thank you all right I'll see you next time Check my vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #croydon #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles

No comments:

Post a Comment