Thursday, June 8, 2023

Update on transgender Aron - Life on the Streets = London, England

Aron is from Croydon. I never knew he was a transgender. Check this out!

Vlog in text: 


all right folks we are here with Aaron and this is the second episode with Aaron how are you I'm good I'm good enjoying the sunshine I see a big change in your uh look what's happened yeah I'm just like discovering myself now [Music] because because I just show you I I never seen you painting your your nails and all that just trying to like not conform to society be me and try and like I don't know become a better version of myself and you're feeling like you're kind of like a female as well yeah because like I've always thought like there's been something different about me because I've never like fighting I've never been about male pavado like I've been known as a kind-hearted person and like I'm very emotional at times yes but that doesn't make you women you know what I mean a lot more feminine characteristics than masculine


[Music] yeah he's actually at the bathroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves


West Africa


the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah born in the UK I ran an events company big company [Music]


but all right and it just it's like what about your sexuality let me ask you about that one bisexual okay you fancy men as well like sexual all the trends all the trends not just yeah like you have to be a try another trance and that's fine for you all right well obviously I just love everyone to be honest okay


everything else I love people just jump to sexual love there's so many different types of Love Boat okay but I'm asking in general you know about that as well like yeah you've been attracted to other trans men and you don't see a problem with that yeah well to be honest at this moment when it comes to finding Partners or relationships I've got too much things on my mind I'm concentrating on myself for now all right all right all right so how is your your child your children and well the funny thing is is that I was just saying before we came on camera that uh my youngest daughter ran away from my mum to Stay With Me yeah I got put in a hostel yeah and it was all male hostile they found out she was staying before and I got evicted I went down to the council saying look my oldest daughter wants to live with me now yeah can you help us none you spent two weeks going down the council and what was the reason they didn't help you oh because uh the mum didn't sign over the child benefit and there was no custody thing in place all right it was all under her name yeah and um it got to a point like I I told social worker look I don't want you on the case yeah she didn't like that she started making up lies saying I was intoxicated and in the day there was more safeguarding risks with the mother because the mother to be honest um while in the care my child got groomed groomed by an online predator yeah yeah and did they actually meet or you know relax luckily intercepted her before she met this Predator but it happened under the mother's care


that was your case against her yeah but yet the social services along with a lot of other institutions in this country are so biased towards females when it comes to especially being a parent because some lots of men are like they'll give up the fight as soon as they've got any resistance in their partner when it comes to getting custody of the child


interesting yeah well they say the England is the kingdom of of women well it's as soon as you say something bad against a woman you get called a misogynist yeah you know what I mean but if a woman's derogatory towards a man or condescending what's the word for that yeah well uh I'm not actually surprised that the feminine's movement started in the UK for like 10 minutes on steroids these days it's like this country is run by the suffragettes friends


is that why are you turning into a woman now yeah why not why not


so notice something then yeah okay all right my friend how is your your substance abuse well um I'm like seven months clean now still clean yeah I just had my Riverdale injection today and that's the the can you tell more about that injection uh well this is called buprenorphine it's a substitute opioid and it's an injection that slowly releases over 28 days every 28 days no it's slowly releases over the month so you don't get any cravings for it craving sort of drug and that do you feel uh do you feel the effects yeah it does work it does work it does work because a lot of people they choose like Subutex or methadone it doesn't work because they end up using as well and they get double habit I see the only thing that's worked yeah because people are serious about giving up heroin is having an injection off uh buprenorphine okay not method but no no because you missed a day and then you get sick and then you end up using whoa thank you sir thank you God bless you play football yeah pennies in a cup no wonder you know you're putting that in the middle of the High Street 50 foot High Street it's you and it's a yellow car I'm kidding so why are you reading now Aaron um oh just the Bible all right what's your favorite verses uh well the older favorite is Psalm 23. uh the Lord is my shepherd the Lord is my shepherd I shall not want you make it to me lie down in the Green Pastures he leads me beside the Still Waters he restores my soul he literally in the path of righteousness for his namesake you though I walk through the valley shadow of death I will fear no evil AKA Queen High Street


um for thou art my rod and my staff they comfort me they'll prepare us to table before me and it present some mine enemies they'll anointed in my head with oil my cup runneth over not quite um uh surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall drill in the house of the Lord amen amen God bless you Adam and is there anything else you would like to add in today's interview um


well I could say being in this situation is very eye-opening if you haven't experienced it before as I said like probably in the previous interview that I take a lot what I had for granted and that I didn't really know what real struggling but so you see a lot a lot of a lot of evil and bad things on the streets yeah and as I was just saying it's like one of my dreams is to like I said when I get myself sorted it's like to come back and help those people in the streets we were so reluctant to get help [Music] all right because I know they're on a personal level like especially like the young people like there's a couple more people in their 20s out here and I'm so sad because I haven't lived that's right and they're going down there he's stuck in this this vicious cycle of addiction and and and such and violence and everything so do you see how do you see the amount of homeless people on streets of Croydon is that increasing or um it's it's like some people disappear and some people but you don't see that the wave that people are talking about after brexit everything no no no no no that's just in hysteria it's you don't see the difference really in the quality of life it's another topic people talk about it's brexit and you you haven't seen a big difference from your point of view right and then what about your housing is that what's happening in that well I said when I went to the Clinic's life in my objections um that I was pushing them about having situations saying look I need to get a one bedroom place so I can have my children on the weekends yeah you know what I mean and like the people I was with they weren't any good anyway and I need to be something structured that can help me in what my aims on what my goals are all right so like I'm I've now actually got a weekly meeting with them which I'm so glad so something routine so every week I can like I mean make something constructive happening how old are you seeing the council every week yeah well the the people who work on my behalf key workers the key works is they come and see you every week and I gotta go see them once a week every Tuesday every Tuesday and then it's looking like you may get a place to stay yeah hopefully hopefully not willing right and what about advice is there an advice would you give to people that are on the streets or don't do drugs stay off the spice that's the boss is that's really really killer uh yeah all right stay off the spice I think that's a really British problem this spice I don't know why you don't really hear about I know it used to be legal but now it's illegal it's like there's no regulation and it's like and it stayed for good it seems like yeah I've seen people go like lose their mind over it and I've got two types and they'll lose them lose their mind it's really nice days of the spice what is space for you what is it it's it's basically it could be anything with loads of chemicals sprayed on it all right so it could be it could be a different thing every time you use it it's it's like that yeah nobody knows the ingredients why would you take that if you don't I don't I don't know some people just want to like lose their minds and run away from their problems and it seems like very addictive as well yeah I know people who smoke like 20 pounds worth a day 20 pounds a day yeah on top of drugs as well but it's like how'd you do that you can't really smell it in it it's one of this smellless substances that I've seen people doing that indoors as well yeah it is you see a lot of things


well thanks for the interview that's okay I would like to say I want I don't want to see you here again hopefully not hopefully hopefully not maybe we will meet in different circumstances well I wish you all the best God bless you God bless thank you cheers



Check my vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #croydon #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas #model #fashionstyle #instafashion #stylish #clothes #fashionista #photooftheday #sneakerhead #landonnyguen #khoality #jacksonkhainguyen #vlogs #vlogging #vloggerlife #happiness #youtubers #vloggers #funny #amazing #cuteness #lotsoflove #millionsubscribers #landonians #jacksonista #naynay #teenparents #loadsoflove #london #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture

No comments:

Post a Comment