Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Used to drive buses now got hit by a one - homeless Julian from Romania - London, England

 Julian, used to make £3500 a month as a bus driver but he liked alcohol better. Recently he got hit by a bus. Julian did not like the hospital so he decided to run away.

.

. . .Vlog in text:
.
.alright folks we are here with Julian who's been on the streets how long you've been on the streets my friend well for exactly on this month I have this month I have two and a half two yeah two and a half two and a half no two months and half I have but in this country I have nearly 15 years okay all together 15 years but you've been working for most of the time wow I have uh I work last time I worked for the bus for the bus company the bus company are working because I have driver license like you're mechanic [Music] yeah he's actually at the bathroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves West Africa the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah born in the UK I ran an events company big company [Music] and now uh I go I go the crisis first time because Christ is the charity organization no she did not give me a chance that's why I make the make the crazy and I drink too much you drink too much yeah I drink too much because I want to die why is that I I want to die all right you lost interest in in your life in the life yes exactly yes I want to die is is no important for me if you I go more than I go more than for what for nothing I don't like it stay in the street make one piece one pound I don't like it I know I can go straight to it can you give me a little bit food I don't like it why don't you get that job and do what you used to do to be be a bus driver yeah exactly you know is exactly is good but the the start with sentiment for me is for six months I I don't count take the job why why if you've been in the UK for 15 years you you've got to have a settle stages exactly settle settings but I lost I lost the UK 2020 for three months I lost the UK you left yeah yeah back to Romania yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah I lost three months and uh but that doesn't make a difference yeah yeah yeah and and the cancer the the the council say you you need you need to tell you proof 2020 for 2000 21 31 December Utica group UV here inside the UK and now I can't tell so you have no settled status at the moment yeah for the moment I have only only provide I have a problem said I don't can't uh start to work I have only provide all right my friend and I I want to drink I want to drink drinks drink drinks nearly diet I want to drink nearly die how much do you drink a day I know I know one a lion who sometime sometimes I drink I show you [Music] I mean sometimes I know I know want to I have no one to rely on sometimes you see or either use the side there yeah I have two bottles of cider no no all right no no this one is for last night all right this bottle is for last night and I have this bottle for in the morning if he exactly me I know drinks I don't know what's happening for my body you can add more drinks I nearly died that's why so you drink cider and you drink a bottle of cider a day something like that no something something like that because I know liar because I believe in the God I know I am something if you I I see you in the street one bottle uh cider beer vodka I take it I dream okay yeah and anything goes yeah as long as it's up yeah yeah everything I dreamed everything but I uh I want to stop I want to stop but nobody nobody no help me I I want to stop the alcohol I want to finish I want to same before I like that rich man you know she paid for Me 3 200 pounds the bus only six hours working five day per week is that what you used to get three thousand pounds and we um three thousand three thousand and two hundred pounds per per month yeah I I want to start again but no nobody no help me have you got any other substance uh like abuse problems like uh no I know no smoke never you never said no what about drugs only only alcohol I dreams marijuana win everything and not touch it I see you in Justice I know only alcohol only that's it I got you happen on your phone my friend here yeah accident accident yeah so what what happened there man so you had an accident yeah a bike accident you were on a bike right yes the drive for uh London Bridgestone and the bike she bring the the the police and and a car hit you where you were on a bike no she's going she she left yeah she she lived and you what did you end up on the street did you end up in the hospital in the hospital yeah yeah I stay in the on the hospital three four hours and I I ran and you run away yeah I around on the way around around all right that's why you've got yeah yeah yeah yeah that's why I going around because my my hair is very bad if you're not drinks water alcohol is very very very bad oh I see yeah he wanted to drink so much have a drink that you just only stop you push me stop she need to fix it here for store I want to stop I want I want to stop but nobody no help me if she only fix that heel and enough stop but nobody no no one has helped me that's why all right Julian so how can we help is there a phone number your phone number email or Facebook how can people contact you and maybe support you somehow so you will stop drinking basically because I I want to stop I thought to God I want to stop a good worker I have driving for Buzz only only I lost my wife is married I lost this and this life and this life you had a wife and you lost your wife she left you when was that and she's married now did you say yeah she remarried and that broke you down kind of when was that and tell us more about it please five days back what do you mean five days five days but five days ago yeah it doesn't make any sense have you got children Julian are you crying Julian sorry to hear that we're all going through hard times at times so please cheer up tell us more what happened you know one time one time I want to I want to help for everybody but if you stay in the cookware nobody will help you nobody has nobody who will help you if you see you in the concrete nobody okay have you got children I have three kids three kids with your wife yeah take your life are they in the UK I have on the gay only one is for uh uh London come from Jackson I have one one lady from clap on Jackson okay you're right yeah she's married you see my mom she know she no like at you I don't can't respect you so my my my heart I believe you I give you food 17 years I give you food and now you you say you speak to me 17 years you give food to your wife yeah and now after 17 years she left and and my kids and my kids if I ring you now nobody knows help me eat for what yeah so I I just I want to die yes I want to I want to die what I don't can't speak in English how I can't speak in English exactly for the the small kids and after his big kiss I give you food I give you everything and now for father no give nothing for what this happened okay cool and so is there anything you would like to say to people maybe your wife is watching this would you like to say that you may say that in Romanian because we're just about to finish I think no you don't want to ask her for forgiveness and you want her back I I ask I asked but uh no [Music] I I don't say under God give me free because I can't work I can't I can't make money I must say give me free I have four days four days and no teeth nothing four days four days I'm not here are you hungry now only only I drink alcohol are you hungry now I've got food here if you want four days yes little bit bread I know you eat it I know touch it legit little bit I know tattoo only alcohol I think you know hungry you just drink I'm very hungry I'm very hungry but I not understand why the people she no give me or she no give me for a chance to start to to work do you want food yes you have yeah you got a role for you thank you so much you don't want sausage just bread okay well I'm glad I could help you giving you a little bread at least Juliana all right while you are in Croydon why here why not you said you used to live in Brickstone why you moved from Brixton to Croydon [Music] what's happening there what's happening oh you've got a book there you want to show us brilliant married before here okay this is your papers that that you've got a hostel in Croydon right yeah all right that's why because you got a hostel in Croydon okay and all these papers what what Pipers are those it's like enough man that's confidential I wouldn't show this on a camera if I was you okay that's all your documents in your rucksack here on the streets okay okay man you don't show this enough enough this is as confidential it's your private stuff okay all right folks if you've got any questions for Julian let me know I see Julian frequently on the streets of Croydon I might ask him and well let's get back to Julian Julian yeah we'll be just we'll be finishing the interview is there anything else you would like to say if you want to say anything else let's do it now because what what what I do I need to say I mean advice for people yeah yeah yeah young people are drinking yeah if young people are drinking or have alcohol problems I know you're not the person to give them advice because you still have that problem but just say how bad is alcohol is the alcohol did alcohol ruin your life it's like yeah it's a new one it's not good yeah it's nobody and and for this lab if you if you sleep outside no if you sleep outside how you you can't Another Gay wake up if you know drones I see I see so you drink to drink the sorrow of Sorrow yeah yeah your life yeah I know in the streets I I work I work two days and I I buy one bike and the God she she taking me for what you know nearly died yesterday nearly died the one car pushed me on the floor and nobody nobody nobody no no hurt me you know nobody know helped me nobody helped you understand so much my phone broke the bike only dirty the because my head is dirty you know who pay for me I started to hate that you know you know and who who helped me who helped me okay say one day I'm sure I'm sure if you stayed on in the hospital man they would somebody would look after you we are in the UK This brilliant Social Service here and they would help it you know what the hostel is I see I think I see look here why you why you keep that on what's you see I think two days two days I Stay nobody will give me little bit water but there's water in a sink in the hostel in it he reads English no I go eat water okay you know I know say about food nobody not get food nobody oh Street streets anyways Julian it was good to talk to you and I hope to see you well I hope not to see you here but I hope all the best for you please don't drink as much get yourself sorted get back to your family uh streets I know how good I know it's warm and nice now but the winter is coming first half chance all right my friend see you soon all the best tomorrow you're coming yeah I'm always around for another
..
..
Check my vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa

No comments:

Post a Comment