Saturday, August 19, 2023

Update on Jason - he is back on drugs as his 8 weeks old baby dies - Life on the Streets

 Jason has been with us for a while now and we have some shocking news. His 8 weeks old baby dies and he is back on drugs.

. .

.Vlog in text: Folks just as we update on Jason because I've seen him on the streets and we've got bad news Jason uh you're back on drugs right yeah I've gone back no as much as I was but yes sir I have gone back on it homeless got right what was your job before you became homeless before you lost your address I'm a senior JavaScript software engineer now I've got mental well but he's got mental health so why are we out here so you had an accident yeah a bike accident you were on a bike right yeah from from cocaine from heroin from cat tablets Jason are you back on drugs right yeah I've gone back no as much as I was but yes sir I have gone back on it I wish I hadn't but it I'm on crack and it calms me down it calms me down a lot is it crack cocaine yes what is it with the substance that you can't stop it it calms me down it makes me relaxed it doesn't it makes me relaxed he calls me down a hell of a lot of the problems I've gone through and I've just lost my eight week old baby and I had to I when was that last week you lost an eight week old baby last week so I chose crack to go to try and forget it but I can't so all this time you had your was a baby with your partner or yeah and and she you know how old how old is she my partner my partner Community my partner was 29 28 and she she lost the baby yeah was she an addicted as well on crack cocaine she wasn't she wasn't here but not not once the Bible with you not once the baby was born no no she gave it out what happened to the baby the baby had a hole in the heart what a club why we had a hole in the heart as soon as you passed away eight weeks old and that was recently yeah last week last week man oh I'll turn back to the doctor [Music] so the baby's got the grave and all that was a yeah it was not easy but I turned back to it to calm myself down and try and take me more enough but I can't I wish I hadn't but I know I will stop it again and I know I will get off the street I want to go back to lower driving yeah there's plenty of jobs I've seen one of the comments under your last interview there has plenty of jobs and I know there are plenty of jobs or buy no food I'll buy enough for two jobs but I've got to get off straight to to take them now I wish I never turn back to the drug [Music] but it's only because of what's happened can you describe me why crack cocaine is such a causing such such a Havoc around the community in whatever is available what is it a reaction paperwork to it differently but to me it calms me down but how much does it cost how much money you have to spend on your addiction I was paying probably 20 pound a week because we're having 20 pounds a week yeah because I'm not using it as much as I would are you smoking it or yeah where was before I was using every day I'm using it twice a week now I know I can stop it again it's only because of what's happening with my daughter so I can stop it again but I enjoy some so things are not looking how is your partner after the loss she called pink she no really not really even though we might work out do you see her often that's right yeah she's not coping no more she's not a coping no more but I've got to get on with it I've got to be strong for myself mm-hmm well Jason I hope things will get better to you able though [Music] I'm strong enough to do it again and get back on back to where I want to buy so you're still with your partner yes that well I'm I'm still with her yeah but I'm on the streets I'm living on the street is she on the streets no she's gone she's she got a hostel she's in the hostel yeah and you said she she does have the the addiction problem as well yeah but she stopped it she stopped it she's getting help for it she's getting help for it so but I know I can do without help all righty well Jason if there is anything you would like to say to young people this time what would you say don't be stupid like always and get back on it stay off the drugs and I know we'll do it and I'll get back I will get back to working again you could wish all the best for you and obviously what's happening just what happened I'll turn back to it and it was good to see I'm really sorry about the loss is there anything we could do to help you myself all right and not just a regular questions question what are you reading right now can you show us I'm waiting here the secret all right how is it it's good what's the secret then I'm not telling you that's the secret and they reveal that secret in that book they said oh they do yeah and you're not telling us you really finish that book I can see I already know what it is no it's a secret on the next episode yeah on the next episode I will tell you all right thanks a lot about this and see you soon nice to talk to you all good luck everybody Check my vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #croydon #homeless #homelessness #uk

No comments:

Post a Comment