Thursday, August 24, 2023

DJ Daniel from Croydon will give us a sample of his rap music

 DJ Daniel from Croydon will give us a sample of his rap music and tell us a story of how he became homeless for 6 months.

.

. . .Vlog in text: thanks so you've been on the streets for the last six months six months yeah and I was in the Queen's Gardens and now I said I was I see the federal rules yeah I was there for six months sleeping with [ __ ] foxes mate yeah and and I listen I'm 31 years old yeah and I love life love calls how it comes I love the people that I'm around because they protects me Croydon is quitting them yeah and then Bubba I've seen you on YouTube and you're a big man Bobby but yeah yeah big band yeah listen I understand everything that you come from and anything I come from yeah and I respect you for who you are brother you're coming yeah let's go inside the shop yeah [Music] the Polish beers right right away black storm out here yeah cool yeah yeah that's what we want God bless you bye-bye yeah yeah good one well I'll post you on YouTube but better knows me God bless you yeah God bless you yeah you know me is it well is that your nephew or your uncle [Music] your news yeah Sorry God bless you bye-bye I'm a big man look after yourself yeah thank you my friend yeah yeah that's a good good show that we've got yeah yeah myself yeah hey brother God bless you God bless everybody yeah BBC BBC ABC CBD yeah yeah listen this is I got this and I got that my twisters and I twist that then let it go when I let it fly when your head talk when I bust that what you know about Chit Chat man Philippine I'm insane in the membrane I'm gonna call my name and I jump on the train keep this and I'm gonna hit that twist that when I hit that just that sit back when it's on that button that hit that kick back when I sit back buff is when the boss is in that he'll talk with a boss foreign too close it attacked you when you wear what I was attached when I was a kid so I'll put myself on the street for six months in the Fairfield halls I used to sleep I used to sleep with rats and [ __ ] boxes mate yeah and then I met certain people in my life that in the same predicament as me yeah so I I I just want to let everyone know that the people around me are my blessing you're my blessing we've been coming up to me brother yeah right yeah I respect everyone that I'm with life is how it comes respect life habit cause because you only live one life look after yourself God bless you yeah thank you Corydon do you know why croydon's a person yeah yes blessing family but you know what I've been brought up in Croydon Baba three words the blessing their family and we all need help certain ways brother we all need help in certain ways brother yeah we all need we ninja because after and this is my number seven yeah seven is a blessing react with the world are you on the streets as well where's my people is it this is beautiful she's singing a fully songs that's good yeah good yes yes man to hit that twist that sit back sit back to my soul now Born This Way myself listening Hey listen [Music] you know before yes I don't have that one on here now today yeah sorry but you're jumping on a drum yeah where you going where you going to Bubba juice hey yeah how can you find you on social medias yeah how can we find your social media that's on Facebook what's your Facebook yeah Daniel Daniel long yeah right Daniel right all right folks congratulations on my new GoPro 11 where's Croydon yeah we got my man yeah Bostitch yeah what's going in Boston what's my man I'm gonna watch him on YouTube you know hey I'm gonna be on YouTube abanda no new details you have to cut this off yeah thank you God bless you there are like people watching they want to get hold of you yeah have you got a phone number or like yeah you can share it down and people can get straight to you I watch YouTube every night so just comment under the video yeah with Daniel yeah my man watch your subscribe everything Bob what's up you get you better know get to know yeah come on hey yeah you've got the GoPro in it yeah hey yeah we Vlog God bless you what God bless you all this is my man look after my man be out here where's Queen doing our team yeah boss it up yeah and there's my man over there called Boston and we've been throwing yeah you know yeah you must be going now all right folks so we and now we are here with Ricky Ricky how are you doing today yeah all good man all good we're good enough [Applause] as well yes I'm Stephen this boy doing two years ago two years ago and where are you originally from Stephen we'll stop half [ __ ] right okay all right my friend what do you what do you think is Croydon the most dangerous part of London [Applause] um what's the most dangerous part of London foreign [Music] [Applause] okay cheers Paul right from Croydon vlogger super see you on the next one hey it's a new Jeep what for no it's on YouTube well it speaks to Thailand do you remember Tony yeah yeah um he's gonna tell me a story it's a big situation out here Bob in Croydon you gotta love everyone yeah certain predicaments in life you've got you've got to lead to yeah foreign [Music] foreign [Music] Check my vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #croydon #homeless #homelessness #uk #streetmusic #rap

No comments:

Post a Comment