Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Meet homeless Nutty & Rebecca -Life on the streets - London, England

Rebecca is Steward's girlfriend. They had a separate episode on my channel. Nutty is new. Check this out!



Vlog in text:



you're not ready for us


anyways folks how's life life's what you make it that's something you see me yeah Life's a test we had an argument on the sheets you argue a lot he he's got a promise of the rice and all that but yeah spice rice we call it rice spices and everyone's staying out there we need a solution he Spooks it yeah and he gets angry yeah when he hasn't got he gets angry angry angry and he starts fighting hurts me he hurts me yeah you know that don't you know yeah yeah we're homeless together this is my girl yeah she's a brilliant girl yeah tell them your story about you how you're drinking how did you end up on the street my friend circumstances yeah but listen you have to wait for the next chapter family


yeah they shut the gates in our face we don't know where to go


a charity yeah but the charity don't support us no we're not getting the support that we need the weekends where are they at the weekends where are they at night time where are they where are they what do you have we're doing we're doing filming with this yes okay sorry we're doing homes we're doing homes and documentary we need to [ __ ] be heard as well you've all got a story to tell man all those I guess I just doubt dealt with them you know but I'm a street breakfast I'm rough I'm ready for it you know yeah he's actually at the bedroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves


West Africa


the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah all in the UK I ran an events company big company


yeah how did you end up on the streets gaps wow my family in it my my dad my dad my dad died seven years ago Joseph


sorry I used to care for my dad than that and then like freaks like my boyfriend on the night yeah remember Andrew yeah and then I met my girl Nat and a homeless shelter that don't support us out of a hostel but they didn't want to give a [ __ ] I got a sick parent yeah but how can we find you on social medias like your handles and uh hi my name is the real artist let's go make sure you get it right yes


oh seven seven five eight oh six one three nine that's the whole number that's my number man right to call you to call me your phone number again


077-5806-139 yeah and your name is Rebecca Rebecca I'm homeless on the streets me and my boyfriend had an argument because he took the rice spices


yes mate come on is this entertainment for some people yeah but it's not you're alive listen stay in your house lock your front door close the curtains go on like that no more no more or less


listen I'm staying home get your education you don't want to be like us you understand [ __ ] up everyone go fix their lives yeah if anything let's learn from our mistakes yeah you understand yeah you don't want to be like this is me all right wow hey that's right Rebecca and uh Natty nothing is saying this how old are you Natty don't worry about that man you're so young eh you're already on the streets and you call me she drinks drinks drinks we drink we drink cheese


no spice no no okay mad I'll go mad oh wait and she don't spice it okay I'm mad man you can change it


I got a friend that was on the street chair right


they do this boys joint yeah first time ever boom dead


trust me come on man thanks for the interview girls


bro no I don't so I get my number and you can't drop some donations yeah yeah anyone we're here and we're here Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment