Saturday, March 4, 2023

Meet homeless drug addict Alex from Latvia - Life on the streets - London, England



Meet Alex whom i met last week. He is from Latvia and is a drug user. Check this out. Please subscribe to my channels



 all right folks we are here with Michael who's been on the Streets of London for how long


uh they're both time so just that time yeah last time I'm okay I'm here from the December 20th 2022 always on [Music] not always I was on a bridge before because the bridge was my place and uh yeah now now the station is like we're sharing you know three of us like we hold the station to nobody like the drug has to consider you know we just hold the station we haven't yeah we have a shift yet [Music] yeah


yeah he's actually at the bathroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves


West Africa


the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah all in the UK I ran an event company big company


[Music]


what happens if somebody knew up here was here no way no chance what do you do nothing just tell him move that's it that's it now three three people and that's it yeah there's three people bar just there you know uh we like Colts uh both sides of the station and the bridge up there and the bridge as well the bridge is mine completely completely yours yeah wow congratulations this side just this side yeah if if any any of gypsies or someone else you know cross the middle of the bridge we will we will throw him out you know


kind of like organized yeah tiny bit so you said you come from Lithuania


are you like a slacker


uh I born with the Russian language but I know lotion language as well okay


okay yeah


myself is tiny bit different I'm not for the Russia not for the ukrainians or not for latvians I by myself you know


all right my friend my friend how do you how do you survive on the Streets of London


[Music]


are people generous in London


like a thousand peoples you know just cross you know just walking across you know there's a couple of people stop you know and talk to you and give you some money no it's not it's not like you know I I see the videos on YouTube when well someone of homeless you know say he make 600 pounds a day


is it possible I don't know how to make 600 pounds a day you can make maybe I don't know just to survive you know maybe 15 quid maybe 20 quid you know you never know that is like Lottery you know one day you can make a six pounds next day you can make you know 26 46 Pounds but you need to save it a good place to beg what you call this apartment Place yeah it's not a good place to back it's plenty of people it's so busy you know and


and you need to fight with the drug head which comes from the upstairs from The Strand you know


yeah the Strand is a is a place with a plenty of rockets you know we don't use the drugs just that way we are here there's no no substance abuse in this place like it's spice no no no no no no no nobody nobody nobody nobody come there with that [ __ ]


nobody is like using it here no no if if somebody beg it yeah all drugs is up on the Strand the Strunk is the strength is uh like spice head Place totem control is a crackhead place King cross and Houston is a ball of them like spice heads and crackheads and you know the heroin users they all are there


so you say the the central London very near to the Westminster Place is it very well very close to the center of London is it Center of London is in the total Court Road come on Center Point building yeah is the center of London


total control


station is a Center Point building that is the center of London not this one that is the center of eyes going through this


plenty of them they told you they sell you know crack heroin spice whatever everything is like total control King cross in Houston is a drug place


if you want anything you can go there but uh what is the funny they have everything but they never have a meat you know what yes I don't have a week they don't have a weed no they don't have a ganja yeah they don't have a cannabis anything like yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah


it's like you can get chemicals in central long London but you can cut like pure ganja yeah and you know and like the people is selling um if they see you are not addictive for whatever they will sell you the [ __ ] you know they will don't sell you the like drugs drugs you know they'll sell you some Leica cracks they can sell you or heroin they can sell you piece piece of stone you know yeah just rub it in a plastic bags you know you doesn't see you know what is it and they're like you know ah come on come on because police coming and police doesn't touch them you know because they know that of course the police now police police is so corrupted in central London you know [Music] the police are corrupted some of police officers are very nice you know but well there are plenty of them are [ __ ]


and you know all right how we come to the street yeah


my father died in 20 2020 my mother played and my mother died in 2021 I go mad go very deep inside the job you know I make like 450 a day you know money wow


I work it like day shift then evening shift and then night shift you know I almost killed myself and then I don't have it enough power I start sleep the cooking you know and they sleep it too much and when I you know when I when I just feel it you know that was like you know more than enough for me


I come I just pick up my back and come come out you know go to the street you know just


no not getting too expensive not about that I just need to stop it you know and just that way come to the street I just pick up my back and they come to the street you know how long have you been sleeping okay yeah


two years


and I get the Cocoon straight from the Albanian dealer you know which get the stuff that was the pure cocaine you know and from Albania and you like get it you know straight from there straight from from the delivers you know used to live in he that's they've come that country you know that was pure and she gave me some offers you know it doesn't buy you know the gram like 400 pounds I bought it like for 70. he made me the on fire it was like a friends you know and he always give me some offers you know


how many how much money you spend on cocaine a day I can't say how much I spend a day because I bought it like uh one grand for the two days you know that means I spent like 35 quid a day something like that yeah


sniff it yeah


what don't you say to people who want to become on the streets you want to go on the streets like would you want them not to go on these things


what I can say to the people today don't go on the streets


the first of all you need to be strong and you need to be prepared to come here it's not that it's not a funny thing and it is not a funny life it's very not funny and


if you if you if you like come there we prepared it to die because if you are not prepared to the street you will die in a couple of days


so it's not just about a cold or whatever somebody will kill you and nobody mind if you're not stronger to see somebody will kill you somebody will stole your things everything


even if you want if you want to go to sleep be prepared it to hide your trainers because somebody will lick it


so man okay man and you're back when you go sleep you need to change everything everything to yourself


while stuff was stolen three times all my documents my phone everything was stolen three times can you imagine no of course no you never have it


you need to be prepared because you will have a depression for that you know when anybody wanting to help you donate you send me a phone number or email they can edit you uh yeah yeah I have a phone number of course


give me a second


the mobile phone number is 074 69 52 67 26.


my name is Alex


can you say that again all seven four six nine fifty two sixty seven twenty six


and I will see you next week no worries thanks a lot



My channels: English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/shorts Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #latvia #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas #model #fashionstyle #instafashion #stylish #clothes #fashionista #photooftheday #sneakerhead #landonnyguen #khoality #jacksonkhainguyen #vlogs #vlogging #vloggerlife #happiness #youtubers #vloggers #funny #amazing #cuteness #lotsoflove #millionsubscribers #landonians #jacksonista #naynay #teenparents #loadsoflove #london #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture

No comments:

Post a Comment