Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Meet Mackenzie and his dog - Life on the Streets

 Mackenzie lost his mother three months ago. They took his flat from him and he and his dog ended up on streets. He is there with his friend Joe. Check this out!


Vlog in text:

all right folks so we are here with MacKenzie who's been on the Streets of London for how long three months three months and what triggered your homelessness my mom passed away fifth three and a half months ago now three months ago saying that for accommodation in the longer because it was it was a council so that they told me to leave and you took your doggy as well with you on the streets for three months now it's just freezing I know it's cold out here it is cold yeah those Chic wall mum if she's warm then I'm all right I don't mind if I'm freezing cold as long as my dog all right it's all for the dog blood people feed them and stuff you know I mean people do like buy a dog food and yeah buy a dog food or biscuits and McDonald's right and then she goes in the sleeping bag and she knows when it's bedtime don't sleep that's all she does because I just doubt deal with them you know but I'm a street breakfast I'm rough I'm ready for it you know yeah he's actually at the bedroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves West Africa the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah all in the UK I ran an events company big company no all right I think it'd be harder for me out here if you didn't have her with me it'll be harder without the dogs I wouldn't be surprised it's a friend in the thing it would be very hard okay I just check it out are we rolling yeah it'll be very difficult that's why I've not gave her up yet and I couldn't do it she's warm how are you making money to live do people actually like Drop you some money yeah some people do it all depends on it but someone bought low level tennis ball yesterday but you're not like her like a beggar on streets well there's nothing here looking on the third floor I see so so you use you manage somehow to get money to survive yeah we get some football someone buys food okay we'll buy food from somewhere like they did today so they bought me an um my mate some chips okay you're getting some help from the local charities connections over there connections only open Saturday and Sunday so it's not open on the weekend and then otherwise you just sleep rough on the streets yeah with the dog with the dog here and my friend Joe that is going to be on the interview pretty shortly yes cool listen I mean with the substance abuse you're messing with any substances no no drugs but maybe alcohol just smells good it keeps you warming all when you're out here on the street all right keeps you warm yeah definitely that's what alcohol does yes Joe what would you say today young people that maybe thinking about going to the streets and they wouldn't be able to do it no young people would be able to do it it's hard at it it's hard was homeless years ago oh your dad was homeless years and years ago it was easier than it is now it's very hard because then you've got the cost of living and everything because I mean this country is not surviving as it is well what do you think about the brexit situation they need to kick one prime minister for more than a year but like I mean they can get rid of them they keep resigning so you don't like the original either I don't it'll do nothing you just do nothing we need like Tony Blair back you know golden brown someone who's actually gonna David's camera it wasn't it wasn't bad but we need something that's actually going to do their job well okay it's not gonna happen you'll just do it to living living down your street and get your money every month no don't work like that and where you originally from Mackenzie is London accompanistan right yeah you know what Mile End well White Chapel all that East London okay yeah well I live in down south South South Croydon but to be honest exact yeah it's quite far from here didn't it really three stops I mean yeah we're still the same city like 40 minutes and you're here man they've met in it it's not too bad it's crazy it's not too bad all right McKenzie and if there's somebody wanting to like contact and maybe help you out is that have you got a phone number I've got a phone number yeah I've got a phone number yeah what's your phone number it's 07435-198-868 all right and that's the best way to reach you yeah cool man well is there anything else you would like to say to the no that's absolutely fun all right well thanks a lot for the interview and I will see you next week Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/shorts Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #croydon #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth

No comments:

Post a Comment