Thursday, March 2, 2023

Meet Garry from Newcastle - Life on the Streets - London, England

 Garry and his friend stay on the Strand. One of the poshest streets in London. he was under the influence of alcohol but i still manage to have a interview with the man. Check this out!

..

. Vlog in text: we are here with Gary who's been on the Streets of London for how long do you want 91 bloody hell that's like 30 something years 32 years yes my gosh yes and did you say you come from Newcastle and you're supporting your boys tomorrow oh we're going to Bobby like yeah we're going to have it like yeah but I'm a street breakfast I'm rough I'm ready for it you know yeah he's actually at the bedroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves West Africa the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah born in the UK I ran an events company big company [Music] by storm oh my God how did you end it up on the streets how did you end up on the streets my daddy ex-wife of a [ __ ] matron yeah yeah man yeah ex-wife I'll call him the granny out of him before like you walk yourself into something you don't want to know like yeah so understand I'll give it a [ __ ] him um I see it again I will [ __ ] do you show any reason about an hour later I mean I've been in the top shelf now I've been in this manner you're all right there you're good do anyway she's standing wrong she's playing gunny it was never ever been to bed like yeah okay then she's rushed me up okay so I've got I've got Nick for [ __ ] electrical by the Army sponsor mother but I was like yeah you know what I mean yeah and like well then I come out I come out after about six months and like again it's really [Applause] foreign what about it this is a massive Newcastle United supporter aren't you and you're from Newcastle yourself oh yeah all right how did you end up in London like yeah yeah you came over after that your wife carried on she left you with the man no no no no no no no no I I ended up maybe maybe Paul and he was breaking up with his [ __ ] missions and then you turn around and you want to go London so I'll come to London and he's been up and down like a [ __ ] wet fart like yeah because he wants to keep on going back like you well yeah all right thank you you're good you are good yeah not too bad yourself yeah I was live streaming yeah like yeah early doors man my boys my boys are dumb like yeah my boys are down the Jordans it's all like anyway as I was saying like yeah you know I mean wrong he said well you think well he's been chasing up and down all the time going back to his ex machines and whatever else and I'm standing all right all right got it so how how are you making money to leave you working or what are you kidding me are you begging on the streets how much money you can make like that oh something I'm not willing to diagnose okay some people came out and see whatever the whatever like yeah but I'm not willing to diagnose that you know why like yeah that's not yours or anybody else's information like this okay cool cool and are you usually hanging around the Strand in London or somewhere else hey are you usually hanging around this area the one I'm gonna be in Liverpool Street I will be in London Bridge I could be in from anywhere I want to be Paul's everywhere like they don't mean yeah that's the beauty you've been here a long time yeah that's right so you know the place well and you know you don't go wherever I want yeah I mean I'm not shy down I'm not trying down them anyway tell me yeah like some people like yeah you don't mean to think well I've always got a [ __ ] I've just got to stay there like yeah because like huh I don't have to stay nowhere [Music] go to the world the wheel and go wherever I want I just jump on a train cool no man yeah right like like yeah you know I mean yeah life see people want to endorse they're tied down to something I'm tagged down they're not tired down to my bed is knuckles in a bag and Knuckles with me wherever I want to go right so but whenever you will be tomorrow yeah the old English songs what about the substance abuse are you messing with substances like drugs or alcohol what what's your take you like your your cider um yeah it's not alcohol it's not [ __ ] good to me all right got it and what would you say to people who are thinking about ending up on the streets while they're not thinking but they may consider that that route in the summer like yeah so then you can build into the window [Music] all right all right and what about like if there's somebody watching that knows you would you like to say something to your loved ones and if you don't have any real grievancies don't get the [ __ ] it at all like yeah well at least not London anyway anywhere else it's gonna come in right and if somebody is finished London is finished yeah why is it full why is that is that the brexit situation everything okay everything is and if there's somebody watching that knows you like who wants to Don donate people's attitude people [ __ ] for stop don't make me the real [ __ ] people try to look out those like yeah you don't think they like me a [ __ ] some scumbags they didn't do that back when I face they actually treating this with a bit more [ __ ] your money I tell you what I've got more respect in my [ __ ] small talk and all these [ __ ] is put together like you know I mean yeah yeah right and you're not you're not any better than me yeah I mean yeah I don't give a [ __ ] man you got a million pounds I've already got 10 pence like me you know any better than me you should think you know because like you're London is like you know me and you just think like who's hunting is like heavy better than everybody else but they're not [ __ ] not the human beings like me oh man yeah they're dying like me tell me yeah so they they ain't any better than me right because about a million pounds they're no better than me they're no better than you the human beings they're coming to this life to do one thing awfully populate and [ __ ] die I mean yeah I mean the honest what they do they're not like yeah is what they do you know I mean but food or not they're like anything else every species in this landline yet even those related to populate and die so nobody is any better than me it's yeah okay cool that's better now yes it's like it's like Prince Charles I don't care I'm like yeah he's not better than me he's got a bigger title than me because he's a king but he's not better than me no I mean because you start to [ __ ] die like they don't make it so miss case is no abandoned me right she just do what I have to do awfully populate which I am done anyway have you got children yourself you got it and then kick the [ __ ] mortgage yeah have you got to family yourself of course yeah I'm like yeah I mean I've got I've got four daughters you know what I mean I haven't got any of them with me obviously they're all over the country but that's not the point like you know what I mean but nobody about that I'm not worrying about that cool got it and if there's somebody who wants to help is there any contact for you like a phone number you would like to leave or an email or here like you I give you a card and then you can contact me or you will you give me your number got it I am gonna know but I don't do my phones man like yeah everybody you are and all that yeah I can I can watch them and [ __ ] hello what's your issue no I mean so you have no phone number oh all right what do I want for that like yeah you know what I mean they'll probably be going like damn damn whatever I'll just go [ __ ] off that's not worth [ __ ] [Music] all right got it so is there anything else you would like to say anyway you like like okay 24 hour shop or only anywhere you want [Music] a couple of [ __ ] nothing it's crazy well like yeah that's what makes me [ __ ] enough like you know what I mean all Jordans yeah draw your [ __ ] self up like yeah you know what I mean yeah that's [ __ ] shape you're here with your pal yeah ah yeah yeah yeah yeah so is that all your belongings yeah they're right what you having for your for your dinner today that's what's that there right right somebody just dropped that right somebody just dropped out like that well no I'm not like that it was a bit more Fuller than that but that's not the point I'm an open book I've gotten off in the white you want to watch a question I will give you the answer right okay I mean yeah I don't give a [ __ ] who you know I'll do your lunch okay people are interested about the substances I mean what kind of substances are here on the streets yeah people don't really care about what's going on on the strings let's get it right yeah it's getting [ __ ] range you know I mean so what's going on the streets those days want to listen to like yeah there's a government give me I'm gonna put four million extra pound in this [ __ ] yeah I get to try and clean the streets up in the government ain't gonna clean the [ __ ] station because it's a big [ __ ] money spend like you're having this [ __ ] E for them like this so let's get this [ __ ] right yeah I mean yeah so tell me your 4K God tell you your population [ __ ] off cause we're seeing it because you know everyone's getting rid of us right there you go right yeah that's the truth hello there you go well said God there's your [ __ ] public right yeah where are you and we're staying because no one's getting rid of us so yeah I will be around next week so I hope to see you next week thanks a lot for the interview got it I wish you all the best and I see you next week cheerio Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/shorts Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #homeless #uk #streetinterviews #talesfromthestreets #homelessness #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas #model #fashionstyle #instafashion #stylish #clothes #fashionista #photooftheday #sneakerhead #landonnyguen #khoality #jacksonkhainguyen #vlogs #vlogging #vloggerlife #happiness #youtubers #vloggers #funny #amazing #cuteness #lotsoflove #millionsubscribers #landonians #jacksonista #naynay #teenparents #loadsoflove #london #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture

No comments:

Post a Comment