Monday, September 23, 2024

Interview with DJ K ( Kenya) and Rock Stars (Uganda) in Afrobeat Festival Poland

I met this DJs during African Beats Festival in Poland. Listen what they have to says about afrobeats in Europe. How Polish audience is receiving them? Check this out.



Join this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/join Check my website https://cosmopolitus.com/ and vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Zupa Media – video content creation, production/DJ in London and all over the World. Explore our filmmaking services for all sectors. We create original and compelling video and animation content, Original video content from concept to completion. We offer high end film production, live event video coverage & web streaming. Filming your commercial in the United Kingdom has never been so easy. Contact us for a quote! We offer videographer, DJ and a London guide services. we can take you around main London’s attraction and film you while there producing a social media friendly video afterwards. We can also mix and add your favourite music to the video. I can deliver full video production services like documentary films, product videos, events covarage, voiceovers and street interviews. Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa 

#england #london #poland #polish #homeless #homelessness #uk #english #dailyvlog 


Vlog in text:

Folks we are here with tonight's DJs Kar and Kar and Rockstar Rockstar is from ug Rwanda right Rwanda and Kar is from from Kenya represented all right folks what are you going to present to the Polish people tonight it's just East African Vibes that's all is it just East Africa nothing from West Africa tonight we are there too uh we are present pres in all the continent Africa so we're here just to make fun and presenting our continent all right and uh K what you going to play uh we're going to have some mashups here and there we're going to be having some kind of R&B with afro beats maybe some Polish music also with afro beats we just going to have a little bit of everything you know because you're trying to like put in to the world the African beats because this is African beats Festival you know yeah so we try to show like we can be able to play any kind of music with the Beats from Africa you know so we're going to have most of it all right guys tell me what do you think how Polish people are receiving afro beats are they they do they like afrob beats or is it an easy market for afrob Beats actually is like like uh it's still still too far still too hard just to appreciate our character because uh uh we think is just for me who comes just to the north side and East uh for afrit is just to hard things just to to understand our but uh uh when it comes to the middle in the m in the central of Poland like in waso uh people are getting into just they're getting to feel the afrit how what is it and then uh especially when it comes to the vacation we uh the first time I came here just been two three years ago uh I hate just people are going to Egypt just to have vacation and uh next time just uh ahead people are going to zanba just to have a vacation it mean yeah next time is Rwanda next time no Ronda they always there Polish people are yeah they like the place all right are you going to play a lot of sa Soul tonight definitely I hope so I have to and well we just say regards to DJ edu we are big fans of DJ edu DJ edu afrobats in Poland is big as well you should come over and interview these guys well have you ever heard of DJ Adu yeah I've had some few of his mashups I've never met him in person personally DJ Ed you are famous here as well yeah all right guys so tell me how did you end up in Poland um Poland is just popular that's all so I was next side just in another country and uh uh I end up here just to continue my career and I'm just excited just to be here I'm having fun even all right and you DJ K star how did you end up in Poland well I came here for my masters then pursued continued pursuing my DJing career that's how we found I found myself in African beads Festival all right guys where exactly are you from like in Kenya from Nairobi Nairobi represent and yourself keali Capital right and what your hand how can we find you on social medias uh on social media Instagram I go by the name Sam ker on YouTube DJ Sam ker Facebook Sam ker like djk star and you you can find me on Instagram like DJ Rockstar SL2 and all the information will be there all right and do you think like polish audience is difficult or they catch the the afrobats they they grow very quickly or not uh it depends with the time uh if it's after 12 when people have have had one or two they they catch up to the Beats very quickly you have to mash it up with disco Polo sometimes right you have to mash it up a bit then they're going to catch up with the but is a really good audience to be honest they really open they they're more open to like new sounds uh new music that they haven't had before they will still dance to it so it's a pretty good crowd is that you do you think the same oh for me just uh I don't have a chance or just I don't know how can I say uh Polish Polish language is just uh it's very hard but I must to I must to learn it and uh I'm like 30% just good in it yeah I can listen like uh 50% so I'm good I'm good in Polish right now can say you know right well good luck in Poland guys thej Kar and rockar are here tonight I'm here to have fun as as well and I hope these guys will get the the roof on fire tonight hey thank you


very


Vlog I was a boy that was O [Music]

No comments:

Post a Comment