Monday, January 22, 2024

ZUPA in Osada - DAY 1 - travel vlog POLAND

 Welcome to yet another Vlog yes yo my people I'm in Poland




I tell you what happened yesterday I [Music] couldn't nothing to discuss cuz by without any doubt I'm I tell you what happened yesterday I couldn't make it from my train home so I had to take taxi but thanks God you know I've ended up on this train station and I had some brilliant Street interviews with homeless not homeless people of the streets so I'm really happy this happened but yeah spent some money for the taxi then my sister picked me up to my home well not my home my parents play place where I'm staying now for a couple of weeks and I hope you will watch my Vlogs from Poland I will spend here the new year and then and Christmas of course uh show you the little place where I've ended up you always always welcome to come here as

well uh so this is the which we called oada buana right right there little shop you can buy items my sister handmade it's a handmade craft here I can get it leave the money in the it's a self checkout basically yes a self checkout anyways folks so I've had that interview one of the interviews I've managed to conduct yesterday is a woman from Australia folks this is quite interesting I'm in Poland in TI City and I met this lady who can speak pretty fluent English she was born in Australia and she's homeless in Poland now right what's your story I'm homeless in Polish because when I came to Poland I was 15 and I had to speak I had to learn because I only I didn't know the the Polish language she was born in Australia and lived there till she was 15 and then her parents took her to Poland she's homeless now in Poland and she's 70 years old Biol lingual basically the language stayed with her even though like she had had any contact with it but it's interesting she says one sentence there did you I hope you pay a notice is she says it's my parents were in camps she says my parents were in camps I mean the war camps yeah and then they decided to come back to Poland fin enough from Australia I would never [Music] anyway [Music] good moments don't last for too long folks I've already got the job here I've got to help with some snow let's do [Music] it so action by the way the co feel better now and I will be even better tonight when I use the Sona next [Music] door I remember in oada it's really good water as well smells of their rotten egg good stuff I tell you I'm using the external microphones but the battery last quite long so you don't have to switch it off and on all the time by the way the new camera son A7 serious 3 the battery is just amazing last for like an hour of constant recording imagine got to get a metal one this spay doesn't work with icy snow I don't think I can do it the fight with the nature is ongoing voger I you remember that interview with a boy who did different bracelets and necklaces you can get his produce in there and I've got a job now I've got to get some logs into a [Music] cabin you need so we use two different kind of wood in osada bu poana we use the pine wood and Oak Wood the the pine wood is to get the fire started and the oak is to get the nice heat later on so Pine goes on the top and I bring later on the old w i just add we are in the Buri Cottage it's called Buri because that's the name of the this middle is B poana and this is Bully Cottage and another job more wood supplies for the the apartment itself which is also for rent but at the moment vlogger zua is taking the whole place thanks God my mom Happy Days folks zupa has just given you 10% discount for staying in osada buana either in this Cottage or Buri Cottage or the apartment and you can also use the SAA here so think about it 10% of the price which is about 350 polish Z which for a night which is about let's say 80 pounds and you're knocking off another 10% down and it's only two hours from the airport the flight 20 pounds to Poland from London stanstead Luton Gatwick or anywhere really in the world you you know it's a global village now so consider St saying in the carpatian mountains in these beautiful surroundings let me [Music] [Music] show only you feel on my body only you feel on my body you don't need no other baby everybody same no one you like no one want you [Music] same [Music] you me me me me all give you all you need give you I give you all you need every touch you you [ [Music] know so you see there are homeless people in Poland I know the story of this one it's a drunk card that has fallen out with his wife and he took this Chapel over see I will try to come back here later and get an interview with the guy who took the chapel over so I'm off to a middle above to let my drone and see the besid which is part of the carpatian range of mountains what they look like from above vlogger zaa

No comments:

Post a Comment