Friday, January 5, 2024

Zupa has kovid and shows you how to take a test at home


 Hello hello and one more time hello this is your boy vlogger Z welcome to yet another Vlog this time as you can see I'm sick I've got covid so stay with me I will do that test I show you how to do a like a home use a home kit a self test it's pretty easy but uh it may be worth to know how you use things like that so stay with me and I'll tell you more about my covid the first symptoms you've got the chills and then I after a couple for me it was couple days I developed the the fever and uh uh kind of like the the order the hopefully the second stage of the illness and that lasted quite a few days now four days and um I'm still still at it see how it goes hope not it's not a long

one anyway so I show you how to prepare and have a covid test when you uh consider yourself being sick with covid f you see these ones are the tests from yesterday you see the two lines and that's the positive uh that's the positive uh read from a sample folks so first of all you have to blow your nose let's start I will show you how to do it so after you blown your nose you can you're supposed to be 2 and 1 half centm I'm not going to go that deep I hate it enough and then we put it in the liquid make sure you stir it around it's supposed to be there for 1 minute the one the last time I did it it was a bit different it was just a liquid and this time it's it's h like a for me substance well anyway you see that's unfortunately there are two lines there and that means I'm still having a bug inside me me but I'm doing all right well you've got to subscribe like and comment and see if I have survived and if there's any there are any effects thank you for watching this one and I hope to see you on the next one till then [Music] vlogger better I said better I [Music] better hey till next time your boy ZJoin this channel to get access to perks:    / @zupavlog   Check my vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blo... Please subscribe to my channels English -    / @zupavlog   Polish    / @zupadnia   Zupa's walks    / @zupawalks3041   Music    / @djzupa531   Silesian Schalger    / @biesiadaslaska-szlagierowa7423   Find me on Facebook   / bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life....   Twitter   / selekta_zupa   Instagram   / selekta_zupa   Tiktok   / vlogger_zupa   #england #london #homeless #homelessness #uk #english #dailyvlog

No comments:

Post a Comment