Monday, January 22, 2024

Meet Vanda - came from Australia - now homeless in Poland

 Folks this is quite interesting I'm in #Poland in #Tychy City



and I met this lady who can speak pretty fluent #English she was born in Australia and she's homeless in Poland now right what's your story I'm homeless in Polish because when I came to Poland I was 15 and I had to speak I had to learn because I only I didn't know the the Polish language Russian I had to be educated here in Poland and my parents they had they were for camps they immigrated to Australia I was unfortunately born there i' be just born there when I came to Poland I have to say the truth nothing I I love the Poland I love the Polish people but my education here was difficult for me because I didn't know the Polish language the Russian language I did I had to learn I had to I was scared and I was here divorced I have one son he's 50 and my private life here in Poland is very difficult

I I I met I'm speaking I and how is it to be homeless in Poland it's difficult to be here because if I I'm an a woman not only a woman man he's homeless he's homeless I'm homeless too and I don't understand one thing the Polish government why why do they I have to for yesterday I had to go to I don't know be to one two one three it's not for me and I I was here in know one woman a Polish woman here in in yes and the woman she just wanted woman from how long you've been homeless what's your name v v how long how long you've been homeless homeless is with periods with I Hadad periods but two one month one month one month and I'm so scared because I meet people good people and bad people people uh really different in the in my situation they understand me and someone wants to help me the police wanted to help me the police but for did you not have a chance to go back to Australia and know I'm 74 and I'm so old and I was operated here in Poland many times and I was just God bless me I believe in God that I did didn't have the cancer because they wanted to the medical the medical situation medical situation for me have you still got family in Australia no my par that your parents came back they didn't like it or what my par past here in Poland my my f I'm speaking please me alone I'm alone I wanted to be alone and I'm speaking to you and to every to and one thing don't interr it I don't know like [Music] that please I don't want to be nervous please believe me I'm speaking to you and to you are and to he you are whever you are I was born there but I my parents have passed here in the here in Poland they came back I have one son he's Sebastian I love him but he's his family he's his family and I can integrate to his private life he is my difficult situation I was here for a woman and I paid her to be there but she had many you two men's three I know and she just wanted more money through meh am so where where do you sleep V yesterday you sleep on the streets okay the truth the truth and I'm scared I want to I want to be I have my lovely lovely I have she tell me the woman that I paid her she get she she she she paid me my my my Mar pension pension she paid me but she she needs more from free me and she she told me she tell me if you have a home and you I have dogs she had two dogs oh that's the first and you stayed with her oh I love I love the dogs she had two dogs one pass the dog please leave me alone two dogs and I love the dogs I was mhm every day every day with the dogs dogs for me there is dogs a dog for me it's just a precious thing it's more than one person a dog for me a cat it's a dog cannot say something but he understands something he needs help I said the help from these dogs in the woman I love dogs every they will every dog if if every dog folks folks what is interesting is like you have not been in Australia for what 50 years and you still remember English yes yes course after so many years you still remember English yeah I know the English language because I was born in Australia I love swimming I know see this is what happens if you are born in a country and you pick up the language if you are a child you never forget it I was a child caned just like you you born you in a Canada from England in Poland I was born there and whever wherever you are with it we ... [Music] there are two dogs that AR beloved anyway folks so this is very interesting now meeting somebody who can actually speak English in Poland and Happy Days folks has just given you 10% discount for staying in osada Bur palana either in this Cottage or Buri Cottage or t [Music] youJoin this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/join Check my vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Please subscribe to my channels Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #england #london #homeless #homelessness #uk #english #dailyvlog

No comments:

Post a Comment