Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Zupa goes to Ujsoly village (travel vlog Poland)

 Zupa goes to Ujsoly village (travel vlog Poland). Good morning my people this is your boy Zupa in yet another vlog this time I'm taking you to a place called, a little town called Ujsoly Village. I'm going shopping there, unfortunately I have no car so I purely rely on public transport or hitchhiking. Well follow me and see if I can make it on time to do some shopping till then vloggers!


We are recording straight from a what's soal kma which is a German word celestian word for a bar and this is where the locals are meeting and socializing what are you drinking days folks Z has just giv you 10% discount for staying in osada buana either in this Cottage or Buri Cottage or the apartment and you can also use the SAA here so think about it 10% of the price which is about 350 Polish Water which for a night which is about let's say 80s and you're knocking off another 10% down and it's only 2 hours from the airport the flight 20 lbs to Poland from London stanstead Luton Gatwick or anywhere really in the world you you know it's a global village now so consider staying in the carpatian mountains in these beautiful surroundings let [Music] me the distance between the osada and the little village I'm going to is about um let's say 10 kilm or 6 seven miles for your bridge and I'm going to probably use my thumb to get there the river small river which is called a smelly smelly smelly what you call stream joins the the river SOA and I'm going to the place which is called a the uh spring of river SOA USO in Polish literally I am joining the main road here where I will try to catch a lift to so stay with Meer Z there's nothing going on in this place even the local shop is shot this place is dead look this guy is a SK trctor local Village Hall in zatana the man behind me in that house there was preparing a fish a carb for for Christmas Eve I wanted to document it but he refused unfortunately he was worried that he that will be under the cruelity of on animals you see this is the problem nowadays people are paranoid and this is the place where one of the Cottages was built but I won't say much about it yet excellent name for a bun the clappers and this is the local school the local bus stop you can see hardly any buses you can even get to jivet which is like a nearby town and that's once a day all right this is the first stop my neighbor is going there that's the shop oh sorry at the school and this little house that's a Library there's a lot of culture around and this is the chapel in zat yes they have a chapel this is shut now and that's the only open shop folks Short history of the chapel as you can see the chapel inside I may take you there later the building Committee of Chapel was established about 1930 and the building was started the year 1930 was carved on foundation of the chapel which can be considered considered to as the beginning of construction of the chapel yanaka gave the land for chapel and the construction was designed and supervised by the government of Habsburg Forest Virginia the chapel was constructed by Carpenters from zat among others kubisa Brothers the chapel is made of spr spruce wood and Highland building style the chapel turned out to be too small that is why a Pulpit was buil next to it from where priest preached during the M what do you think about that English cuz I think English is not my first language but I think there some mistakes in the text eh I won't be going inside the local shop cuz I don't need anything at the moment I'm heading to the little big uh slig pump for are youy let's get it started all you should know love it's always on my mind I'm not going fight I [Music] all you it's on my mind I can't deny it I'm I'm the I want to [Music] you's calling this one 50 P for a shirt and bable prices the Slovak people have not been coming I here because the Border was closed as the immigrants were coming through so the poce shot the border with Slovakia it's kind of funny because it's still EU things like that and it's all from German this is the very boss not ja jao look the shopping I paid 35 Z which is exactly not exactly but roughly 8 lb the full bag of clothes is like 12 items I'm so happy and now it's time to hit the bar we don't call it pop here we call them pops bars look at that one [Music] me you're always going on and on ask me why I don't go [Music] come [Music] best [Music] me why you're crying I'm getting big
#visitpoland #poland #polska #igerspoland #pocztowkazpolski #travel #warsaw #w #warszawa #polskajestpiekna #europe #polandisbeautiful #polandphotos #travelphotography #podr #nature #krakow #e #gdansk #polandtravel #photography #discoverpoland #polskanaweekend #photooftheday #polandsights #ig #a #architecture #travelgram

No comments:

Post a Comment