Thursday, July 6, 2023

Meet Tony, a skinhead from North London - Life on the Streets

 Meet Tony, a skinhead from North London - Life on the Streets





Vlog in text

okay have a good night thank you very cute just collect that microphone okay let's check here with your record recording so if I didn't put my t-shirt on where are you yeah hello folks we are here with Tony and he was a minute ago but he put the t-shirt on so that's a good question yeah I don't know probably on your pillow we start with that one yeah [Music] yeah hello folks and we are here with Tony who's been on the Streets of London for how long six months six months what triggered your homelessness what triggered your homelessness India so it was your choice you didn't have you decided to be on the streets I'll just stay I'm I was born I'm afraid no question I was falling in West Springfield I didn't have much choice I had to go to live with yourself and that there is none there is no way I'm gonna die in South London so I've come I've come over here to die all right from the people are from not from London what's the difference between the North and South London there is but you can say about any any country there's always a divided there's always better and worst parts right the Scottish and English never got on the Welsh and he's just saying he goes for every country he just all right so there's a I'm on the white people so the southern londoners don't like the northern and vice versa and you're not feeling happy down south I'm not gonna die I'm not gonna I'm not gonna die I will not do that but then again I don't know how you feel really so let's move on my friend have you noticed any any decrease or increase in tourist numbers after the brexit like you know the brexit situation what's your input what what's your thought about the brexit [Music] that happens how many years ago I think about two years ago it was like the the end of it but it was like five years or seven years ago it just [ __ ] up the whole world that was a big thing for everybody it wasn't a person subscribing okay covert didn't affect yeah exactly I find it with the uh very much [Music] the hospital right Hospitality yeah I was I was actually working at that point in hospitality and I know that the hotels restaurants that was all shut for that time it was like a new beginning really for that industry after he hasn't really kicked in yeah probably you're right so I gotta remember when the referendum took place around that time 's work for the government the government I loved me are you live what's your every single one of them lies you don't like the the current government what do you think about Rishi sunak a so what do you think okay yeah was there any prime minister that you liked liked I mean I did like as you get older in life it's kind of it's kind of yeah hey with Neil Young you don't care about it but I did like Horace said he's born he's got a Donald Trump [Music] and a lot of people didn't like it [Music] oh they found this one yeah all right on it and a changing subject uh what what British music do you like what music do you like Luigi [Music] do you know what white music is I don't even know music yeah I was kidding yeah the bottom skins yeah is it back in the 60s Punk but then I can listen to classical music but coming back to that skinhead music was that a bit of a skinheads to me you know that with the racist I was a racist movement wasn't it all right right he just pushes me if he if he just the way I do suggest your class as someone who is righteous got it what's nothing was nothing to do with with race I don't know a lot of people who are racist [Music] and was that the movement that was was it born in Britain was it was it movement that came from Britain like Pang that was from come to town in London yeah in the 60s came out from you know like man the other musical genders as well came out any shops just keep walking on this side okay good to know so all right my friend let's move on to another question do you what theories do you see most like from what countries they come to London now you're being on the streets you know um German and American a lot of them yeah oh okay quarter during the time into the telephone boxes right there I've trust right right yeah we can see them all right you don't sit here during the day up before I hit eight o'clock although that shop tells you to move I have to move and you can keep your stuff there yeah and you move around during the day but you not see you're like are you begging I've never asked for anything in my life but if people wish to give him something else but you don't like to sit with a cup during night you've never done that all right well done yeah I know I'm not I'm not I've said this on numerous Titans that I I'm not paid all right that's very unusual for a homeless person not to be a beggar bad if you haven't got it you can't go without all right if you haven't got an econ Mission yeah I see what you mean here it's a good English proverb there's for everybody that's what my mother brought me up but there is sometimes [Applause] but there has been a few days don't there has been no food what do you do when it's raining because oh yeah you've got a roof is there a roof here folks you've got a roof above your head that's all right yeah that's why I'm sleepy do you sleep in any other places or interesting one of them shops over there and two this last week you're kidding me there was another recipient somebody uncivious sleeping bag and you had the wallet and and they did manage to do that when you were asleep at night all right so you feel unsafe now mm-hmm [Applause] um because yeah well you know that typical homeless person you're quite interesting that fact that this is kind of your choice of life you said in the beginning that if we haven't got much please wouldn't you want to have a flat and a place to stay what is keeping you away from it take too long about it are you waiting for like a council flood is nothing like that I'm a single man they're probably uh they're gonna give it to you know people off the boat all right immigrants because they're in hotel I know there's been a lot of a lot of but press about the the illegal immigrants now and all that what's your thoughts about this matter my friend h a fridge extra Millions to for them to stop the Margaret's coming over okay but you being on the streets do you do you meet those people do you see the there's like a uh they know that if he if he goes down if you go further down the road there is a big group Romanians or pony sure I don't know where they're called but it's a big group and they they could okay we will keep keep to ourselves [Music] I don't know but they didn't come in boats versus the the European migrants from before the brexit timing that's a difference I'll just let people get on Living Dead hardship all right my friend and if there's somebody watching this that knows you or would like to help you do you have like a phone number or or a email that could they could contact you directly you hear where are we can you describe the area and that's this is where you usually are located if somebody wants to contact you all righty and is there anything else you would like to say to in this interview alrighty well thanks a lot for this one and well I hope not to see on the streets again but if I see you I'll be we have an interview and you let me know how you're getting you don't do that what do you do you're right nice clean hands take care and see you soon Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #croydon #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity

No comments:

Post a Comment