Friday, July 7, 2023

Meet Rory - 8 years on streets - raped by woman - Tales from the streets - London, England

 

I met Rory in one of the busiest places in London, near Embarkment Tube Station. He was laying on the street. Check my vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Please subscribe to my channels


All right folks we are here with Rory this is from Birmingham originally you are homeless on the Streets of London now how long you've been a homeless of the Streets of London uh yes nine years eight years what made you homeless not right raped by a female yeah how was that don't talk about it [Music] all right so you got raped by a female and that's what triggered your homelessness originality right yeah and why why London I don't know you like it here sure all right Rory and just tell me about your childhood you know how did you grow up and your schools and things like that if you don't mind didn't really do schools more interested significant smoking [Music]


[Music] yeah he's actually at the bathroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves


West Africa


the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah born in the UK I ran an events company big company yeah [Music]


here do you know your parents I was at foster care how many foster parents did you have over 400. sorry over 400. 400. you've been all over the place man is it just the south of England you were or were you placed in other places of England as well everywhere everywhere and you choose London in your place


okay my friend so tell us more about the Foster families I mean why you couldn't settle down in one of those families


sorry I was settled I want but it didn't work out all right my friend okay well we go we are in the embarkment in London and Batman train station my friend are you suffering from any substance abuse or anything like that no no no alcohol no drugs no just take it easy and you like to be on the streets I tried to get in a hostel the hostel why are you not in a hostel because you have to pay you have to pay how much is that I know it's uh no if it's individually it's 18 pounds 18. yeah for three nights I think at the minute it's


35 pounds


I'm all good sweetie thank you a lot of people are very generous in that street yeah how much money you can make a day like it depends what movie Rory listen if there is any advice you could give to young people who are about thinking about ending up on the streets don't don't they have very hard to be living on the streets what's that what's the the main hazards here


yeah trust trust trust trust you can trust another people right [Music] all right and if there's somebody watching this like your family member would you like to say something to your family member I don't know my family are you in touch with your mother and no and there's nothing you want to say no would you like me to leave you alone


thank you


all right my friend well I won't bother you anymore well I hope you get to better shape hope to see you out of the street soon is there anything I can help you personally


yeah we got a hostel money towards the hostel yeah okay we took that after the the the you might as well show it but they'll give you more respect in it you know what I mean you might as well show yourself to it because then you know your fans in uh advancement I've never finished the interview anyway thanks a lot for the interview all the best my friend goodbye




English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #croydon #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment