Thursday, May 4, 2023

Update on Taylor - he lost his finger - Life on the Streets - London, England

 Update on young Taylor - he has lost his finger due to neglect - has been living with 10 different foster families. Check this out!



Vlog in text:

folks we are here with Taylor and he's been already interviewed by me in the New Year's Eve and here we go again how are you doing my friend great it's been the four months I haven't seen you have you been on the streets all the time well sorry for surfing and if I make my money for my hotel yeah [Music] I make my money from my hotel all right so I doubt deal with them you know hey I'm a street breakfast I'm rough I'm ready for it you know yeah he's actually at the bedroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves


West Africa


the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah born in the UK I ran an events company big company [Music]


yeah and then I got on and I went cgo you've got help you've got on Scripts and then I reduce two mil no not two more five mil by a week of what methadone methadone okay I started on 60. it's starting 30 and then they move you up but then I reduced five mil and now I'm only on 25. a day all right okay to 20 on Monday okay all right you don't use heroin just methadone that's that is helping you to stay away from that that's that's a good side of the story yes that's at least you're doing that in a safe side no point yes my friend so how is the begging going I people generous those days yeah like obviously it was Ramadan so people were quite nice and it's the end of the day God bless and then sometimes we go yeah people are generous it just just ask people if they want to help you to help you they don't they don't but I know people in it people know that I'm not really all down the edge like well I'm not all day like well I'd say I'm not I'm not like the most I guess you have to actually I I act the fool to catch the fall you have dark city in this in this game so people think you're an idiot but really you're not really an idiot like people like to be nice nice to me like on a Saturday and a Sunday because I know I get a little bit of change on a Monday so but I'd be like all right cool be nice with me but then Monday I'll be like I don't know you nothing um so it all depends of the day of the week and of the time of the year like you say it's Ramadan there's a lot of Muslim people around so it's kind of a good it's Friday today what people do to me in Croydon like they use me that's what I'm just saying like and my life is just what it is I just keep to myself that's all I was saying I'm sorry I sidetracked all right he was asking about life and I was just telling you about life that's all sorry so when did you first start to experiment with drugs Taylor yeah my mom died two years ago she went heaven and yeah I just went in a deep hole I'm gonna I guess I had a breakdown


as well for seven months and them times so I weren't really a good two years back in 2020 all right I was 2020 your mom died yeah sorry to hear that my friend no 2021 all right sorry late all right and have you seen Claire yeah she's about there what about Archie yeah he's out he's out all right the the the regulars are back on the streets yeah all right tell us more about your childhood my childhood Care thank goodness God bless I was brought up in care see but you doing that helps me but I know that lady anyway she gave me like eight quid yesterday did she yeah she's a lovely lady she right gave me three pound Thirty so from one person


usually people like to give me 10p or one penny if you take one penny I'm grateful as if if it was Tempe or one pound or 10 pounds because more than likely they come back and they end up giving you something bigger because you're so appreciated and so grateful of it you know yeah yeah they tell you don't have a lot like I should appreciate having seven things what happened then I lost it last Easter why why because it got it got infected brother and it it got infected and I left it too long ah because I didn't take care of myself you know that's what I mean I need help I decided to hear that man life is a bit hard for me because that was that painful when they took it off or no I was asleep it was asleep but afterwards did you feel the pain afterwards the reason why I kind of lost my finger because all I was caring about was when worried about when I was with drugs and that you know going into hospital and not having drugs for that long we weren't taking care of your body no like it's not good and I recognize this now that's why I stopped drugs and you're looking after yourself now yeah I'm trying to look like that's what my hands a bit more cleaner ish


yeah see the worst let's put it that way when I smoke yeah okay take it easy my friend


anyway so you're a good person thank you you really are you help people even like I'll do this for free like you don't have to give me change this time like you know you out you help people you know and that's why I want to help you like do you have any phone number that people can contact you or email


Taylor do you have any phone number or email that people can contact you no you see me outside marks and Spencer's in in Croydon yeah all of a sudden my Martin Spencer in Croydon all right so that's the best way to find you all right so saying talking about your childhood did you say you grew up in like a dysfunctional family yeah my mom neglected me all right since since how was that like she wasn't there she was a she was a child abuse was a child abuse situation yeah and I was put on full care holder which is what child protection okay all right and you were in like a cat in the home no I won't care Ryan foster care foster care yeah was that any good with the well foster care was it was a it's a good I went Spain when anacante I went places how long you've been with that family for I was a bit of a naughty child so I went different family Foster cares because I couldn't settle


accept the fact that my mom left me he left me oh you couldn't accept that fact accepted yeah I just I couldn't didn't know what life was life until I was about 13. that's when I found out about Jesus and God [Music] okay all right all right so how how many how many Fosters families were were you in


so you couldn't settle in any of those families yeah but you know it's not nice being in care when he was younger and especially what I was been through I didn't know what life was about I was like only a child when I was a kid you know yeah that's that's what happens when you had a kid you had a child


all righty and then then you well what about schooling did you finish and it's like like High School yeah I went to um


I like gardening Horticulture which one Horticulture gardening all right well I'm good with plants I know I had to all right you see I know if I was oh Farm well not Farms okay well suppose this is not the right place really to be in if you like Farms a busy City but uh I'm sure maybe there's somebody may be watching [Music] it's got a job for you would you like to go somewhere like to a Countryside and help somebody on the far on a farm maybe one day in the future what about in the moment no


no


okay right so tell us more about life on the streets are you sleeping rough or where do you sleep like if I make my money for hotel and then I got hotel if I don't know how much is the hotel man hotels are expensive I mean 27.99 oh I see it's going to be 37.99 but he lets me off 10 pounds because I've been going there for so long is that like a public hotel for everybody yeah forward in full name hotel for that month all right I'm surprised to hear that you can get a night a bed a bed for a night for that amount of money those days in London you know I mean yeah there's a will there's a way


anyways is there anything else you think we can talk about would you like to share something else with the public


um


appreciate more what you got okay thanks bro thanks for the interview subscribe


yeah because I I got this lecture yeah it's the one man thanks a lot and I will see you hopefully next week


thank you God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment