Saturday, May 20, 2023

Meet Venom - had a breakdown and run away from mental hospital - Life on the Streets

 I met Venom in part of south London, Croydon, He was begging on the streets. Listen to his dramatic story.



Vlog in text: All right folks we are here with Venom who's been on the Streets of London for how long two years two years now tell us your story how did you ended up on the streets well I got in trouble with girl with few people for money for drugs then like I was with a girl and after I left for girls we were together for a little while but just before we broke up she had my baby died in a miscarriage and it sent me and I had to go to like prescription and you know Psychiatry Place actually yes how long you've been together guys for we were together you know hey I'm a street breakfast I'm rough I'm ready for it you know yeah he's actually at the bedroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves West Africa the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah all in the UK I ran an events company big company [Music] and I had to go to like prescription and you know Psychiatry Place actually you know how long you've been together guys for we were together for like seven years for seven years and this happened and and that that triggered your your problems problems my depression if your depression depression so you went to a mental hospital or and I escaped because people trying to kill me there and stuff you know but you before that you got into problems with drugs drugs what was that can you tell us briefly um ecstasy excellent cocaine sniff cocaine what all right you've been sniffing cocaine at that time yeah but I stopped you know I had to I didn't have the money for it I could barely buy food you will see yourself later on on YouTube anyways let's get back to your story and that was uh how long did you stay in the mental hospital um half a year a year and a half half a year or a year 10 years what happened after that um I had to escape the hospital escape the hospital yeah because he's trying to put ingestion in me and stuff and time he restrained me and all that rubbish was that the Bedlam yes it was badly yes right it was the best and you managed to escape yeah who's coming how long you've been on the on the Run um half a year not on run but like escapee they didn't know where I am they see me here but like because I'm homeless it gives me an alibiot but if I say I don't want to go hospital they might put me in there they might die that's all you know everything they look isn't it so uh have you got any like any addictions at the moment cannabis cannabis is is canvas juice canvas and how much money you can make begging here like between 50 pounds a day in 35 but what time we come out 45 and 50. okay I can make 50 pounds from like 12 to five or nine is five so it's five to ten it's the other way around but now because it's late at night not many people are out in the morning if you go in the morning you have you'd be better off because people there's more people out in the morning coming out shopping isn't it anything you're shopping right if you ask them kindly for a bit of money to buy some food I might drop a couple quid it'll get a bag of weed into the weekend I'm laughing I think got a roof over my head you know difference all right so I got about 40 pounds Check my vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #croydon #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronav #happiness #youtubers #vloggers #funny #amazing #cuteness #lotsoflove #millionsubscribers #landonians #jacksonista #naynay #teenparents #loadsoflove #london #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture

No comments:

Post a Comment