Thursday, May 4, 2023

Update on Joseph - Life on the Streets - London, England

 Naughty Joseph update. Check out what is happening on the Strand in London. Joseph has the newest updates.Please subscribe to my channels


Vlog in text:

all right folks we are here with Joseph this is the the fourth of the fifth Vlog what's been happening on the Strand not much is it all quite raining as you can see um I've got a punch in the face the other night from an alcoholic homeless woman she says I nicked a drink which I don't drink so and um some guy tried to cut in the throat a couple of weeks ago I've got a little scar there can you see it I've got a little scar there which I will try to cut my throat what happened um basically he was bullying Oldham homeless so I smacked him in the face that I told him leave everyone alone you can't keep robbing people any little crumbs and that and uh so he tried to screw up to me so I punched him and then he'd come back with a knife oh my God yeah and I said going into it so as he swung for me I left back and it caught my neck but I still I still bent his arm back bent his wrist back like that


thank you but you know I'm quite Nimble I quite light on the feet you know so I know how to I'm used to that sort of thing I've been attacked loads of times


[Music] yeah he's actually at the bathroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves


West Africa


the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah born in the UK I ran an events company big company [Music]


yes someone though someone on Saturday the other day someone threw a pint of beer on me I said you could have thrown it this way you know but yes and uh this one Randy keeps beating up his girlfriend but she's a nightmare so yeah it's a little bit miserable just like the rain so but um good news is there any good news the good news is There's Hope for all of us you know you have to be hopeful things There's Hope yeah there's always another day it's raining today it'd be dry tomorrow you know what I mean so you have to keep your chin up and just be uh uh grateful for now I'm grateful to live another day even though it's not very nice you know but I'm so alive I'm getting through today you know so yeah some stupid bits punch him in the face before I run off of a drink picked up my bottle of Coke [ __ ] she spit my Coke up jinxed a bit realized it was only coca slang it on the floor I still fought our neck to alcohol Center I don't drink alcohol and she wouldn't have it so she punched me in the face outside the police station oh my gosh yeah please don't get it who ended up in the police station you no I went into the police station I said can you move this bird because that's how the police has to get rid of her because I'm trying to go about in business that's following me around punching me right you were saying you've got you're having some problems with your with your girlfriend yeah she's um she's she don't want to get up and do nothing [Music]


you know she's just I'm trying to make her get up and do things but she won't so that's is that the only problem oh yeah basically I'm all right that she's lazy she's lazy yeah that's your problem yeah yeah it's not I know it's not a crime when I met her she was lazy and she's still lazy so I you know I have to accept that she was like that when I met her but I'm trying to encourage her to get out and do things but she won't but this is that means she's neglecting the house or what what I'm got now she's got a flat but uh yeah I cleaned it all out for her and it's nice she's keeping it clean she didn't at first so you've got to clean up after her yeah but she used to be on heavy drugs so now she's clean it's hard for her to get motivated you know so I have to accept that if she's not motive she's quite kind of depressed yeah I think so yeah yeah I don't know what to do for her you know what I mean she's just she's not much of a help really you know what I mean so I don't know yeah I'm sorry to hear that Joseph yes it should be all right good perk up I've made some money and I bought her a coat and that cheated her up a bit and you bought her what a coat I made some money here over over about a week and then I bought a nice coat so she's happy with that yeah very boring so you're still together but having like a kind of a crisis yeah I'm sure to work yourself out yeah how long you've been together for three years three years yes like the first crisis you hit or yeah the first one yeah actually now after drugs she was on because she's off the drugs and yeah so now she's bored and she's got no motivation you know and you don't like it yeah that's on a small problem you know from my point of view like if she's got all all what she needs yeah and all of what she does is bored and basically being lazy you've got the chance you know like I mean you just have to do the work now you know look at that look at that we have everyone has these problems you have to overcome them you know you have to be strong and just fight through it and work through it you know I should do that yeah yeah it's good to hear that well all the best Joseph yeah hope it will work out and uh you'll be happy like you used to because you don't seems like yeah what I'm all right you've got your better than worse days and yeah it's like it's raining and the rains it makes you miserable you know we all know that it's not nice out in the rain you know what I mean so I know but I've seen you in a very cold days and you've been much happier than you wow yeah but we'll get there you're good though yeah yeah doing it all right has anybody anybody been in touch with you not really no no really well let's hope after this Vlog will people will donate or call your church there's piles of blood all the way down the Strand the other night different things happened you know someone got stabbed someone got glassed homeless man got beat up Nearly Dead


figures uh about four nights ago there was different patches of blood all the way down the Strand with different things that have happened you know it's terrible yeah is there a lot of space yeah that's the problem that's the problem you know that's causing a major problem yeah still happening here in the Phantom and all that is yeah that's getting worse America's got a real problem with that I've heard them yeah yeah America is but we don't have that much as as much it's hearing bits and pieces you know they killed quite a few people already yeah the spots are still killing people the fentanyl's killing people but it ain't killing me because I don't do that people keep up people keep trying to give me a spicy and what they do is they give you a spice of liquor when you go like that and tongue cat they come and nickel your money and [ __ ] still happening here yeah well how is the the fun theft is still standing in apple picking yeah have you seen that yeah seen one down there yesterday you've seen yeah they're still doing it they're right past on the back and snatch it it's called apple picking they're still doing it apple picking is collection apple picking they call the apple picking we've got the name for it I told you it's about the iPhones apple picking is the world I told you yes it's Apple Brands the new iPhones on the Streets of London they're quite expensive they cost more than one grand those days yeah the new ones anyway yeah yeah yeah I've seen them yeah really expensive yeah all right Joseph well is there anything else you would like to say to the viewers yeah just cheer up be happy love each other be good and uh good always wins you know like good always win yeah and everything will work out that's it the happy days are coming summer is coming we are going to have a lot of fun couple of weeks the sun will be out everyone will be happy again well Joseph thank you for the word welcome you've been very good to us and I will see you next week yeah thank you no problem yeah


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #croydon #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth

No comments:

Post a Comment