Sunday, December 10, 2023

New CAMERA - Sony A7 III night test

 hey this is your boy zupa and this is a new camera of mine Sony A7 Series 3 and that's a vlog see how it is I'm not using anything (gimbal, microphones)




this yeah so like that you can FP the screen it's not like that


one


[Music]


okay we testing we testing we testing the movement and how is the face recognition now the Sony can you can you see Peter can you see I forgot your name Jeff


Jeff all right


thanks I've got that is kind of nice so we testing the camera now how it how it behaves what kind of footage it does in indoors with the the artificial light now if it's right okay let me have a go hold


on it's pointed it's pointed Ed at both of you so it's both of you you okay yeah you can go go go ahead we want to see how the camera behaves in in the and we just want to see how it performs so this is the test of Sony A7 Third Edition and this is how the camera behaves indoors with with artificial light and I have to say goodbye to my son a 7,500 EV say uh goodbye anyway Peter Blaze G Blaze is with me how you've been doing I'm not too bad thank you been really busy with music I'm now uni guys so I'm at LCC I'm Hing to qualify within two three years of being at the uni s done one exam done an essay I I basically passed the the exam without getting those SS I set online like my feedback from the


teachers there's lots of music coming on probably I hope we can record something and do a collabos totally totally blaz on YouTube he's got trucks coming on all the time uh yeah he's good at it I'm trying I'm trying to get out of the industry guys so if you see me famous one day you know why you know and you know vlogger z g blaz Peter is inviting me to McDonald's so we will test that camera inside the magdonal come come with us oh my God look at that save them you saved them yeah save them save by the bill nice one so this is the this is what Big Mac looks like


this is the big cheesy bacon and we have the new new new Galaxy


cam so that's it for today I hope you've enjoyed the Vlog liked and commented on it how do you like the footage of my new camera you think the interviews with homeless people will have uh better quality or not and I will see you on the next one fla super over and out here we go till next time Vlog is zaa and G Blaze


[Music] gaze long as


super long as


super

No comments:

Post a Comment