Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Gblaze is interviewing Terror Telboy - musician from LONDON

 Folks if you want a similar interview for yourself don't hesitate and contact vlogger zupa now and see you in the studio Cheerio today vlogger Z's got guests in the studio there are tell boys in the house and G blaz is going to have an interview with him so tune in get yourself a cup of tea and watch this episode and his music distributor and his mental health a big topic today guys so let's check him out so tella how have you been this week yeah I mean I've been doing quite a lot I do online meetings or key changes uh I go I go to the choir every Tuesday with a key changes choir uh I usually get studio time when I got that I got no studio time at the minute I got a cash in my studio time with key changes in early January but I've been working with ug blazing uh doing some videos uploaded a new couple of videos recently and working on on some new



material M check one two big up all the people in the struggle I've waited a long time to be a m man I've had patience now I got studio time I'm going to have good punctuality and good attendance cuz last not game is serious and L and streets are dangerous I want a life that's absolutely fabulous want to live life in a fast lane Fast and Furious want to be big and orious big and humongous on these streets I've been Fearless ferocious vicious malicious I used to think life is hopeless cuz I was going I'm heartless cuz I was going I'm ruthless what can I say I'm an anus all about status out standing marvelous this the part where in comes to find yourself pick yourself up put yourself back on track I've never give up music I never give up rap that's why so you talks a little bit about key changes and about working with me so how did you meet me and and how's key changes help you as we do go to key things together yeah I met G Blaze through key changes uh he was a service user but key change uh G Blaze is more sort of a a producer than an MC and he makes Beats he um records you doing live videos for YouTube and that and key changes is is a godsent it's really been like a wonderful thing to experience and be part of key changes as they've helped me out a lot so you tou about an MC I've heard that you rap so how do you get into the industry of music and start rapping what was your background behind this well music in my life started at a young age uh the First music that um I listened to was my mom playing U Michael Jackson songs on vinyl on a record player in my mom's flat where I used to live with my mom then in the '90s when uh UK garage was getting big that's when I first got into music and started liking the beats and that and wanting to be at MC and I used to uh MC in my mate's bedroom my mate was a bedroom DJ before he got on radio station so your name is Tera telbo right I've heard that you had two artist names before this can you tell us about about them how you got the names and where they came from yeah and what you are today yeah sure so um when I was um first first wanting the MC and I was mcing in my mate's bedroom when he was mixing on a deck uh instrumental garage songs and instrument Grime songs everyone used to call me Polo I don't know why they called me Polo that's just the name that's stuck but losing touch with my mates and throughout the years still carrying on writing my bars and still trying to become an MC and be a rapper in the industry I sort of like come up with a name turbocharged cuz I was I thought I had like sort of like fast-paced lyrics but when I first discovered key changes and I first started recording music in the studio and first got somewhere to actually do my music uh I started calling myself terel boy and the reason why I called myself Tera tboy and Tera tboy stuck is because uh Tera I've been a bit of a terror done some bad things and that and tboy because my name is Terry so I called myself tboy and tboy is a bit like delboy and delboy was out of uh only Falls and horses and he was a bit of a wheel and dealer and I was a bit of a wheel and dealer rap that's why my CH slap so give me a bow give me a br cuz TT is better of a brand new trap so give me a bow give me a br call it a rap yeah call it a rap when it comes to spitting bars I'm mastered and this is myy and this is what matters but I'm cream cracked knacked shattered beaten up and battered but music's my passion I love to ride rhythm so don't worry about the situation I got me facing I ain't going to stop until until I'm in po position so sit back K back and listen let me tell you about my last been an impossible mission from the got I've risen and I ain't going to stop and legendary and I want a legendary ain't forgotten I get to deserve it I come from bottom attention caution I getet to mention don't get lemon you melon B with a Venom so talking about your history with um about your your terel your history between how you grew up in life with the music scene and how it evolved from you being roughed and tumbled to who you are today how did music help you to change your ways to where you are today like calm peaceful Pleasant to be around to what you were back then yeah back in back in the days when I was a Youngster I used to do like drug crime and I was involved in just hanging on the street with my mates and that but music gave me a purpose I always knew that I wanted do something in my life and I always knew what I wanted to do music and be a rapper and be an MC and uh you know sort of like growing up with garage then garage turned into Grime and like griam was more for the MC's and rappers and um like I really enjoyed the gritty and and dark lyrics that Grime MC's were chatting uh to These instrumental Grime beats and instrumental garage beats and they used to chat on Pirate Radio Stations you used to pick it up on your radio and like there'd be a bunch of MC's all chatting on a radio station with like badman lyrics so the music is a f over over the time from Grime to rap T trap and drill I've heard this exclusive beats that you're working with AKA T blaz Productions what scene are you looking at doing it in the future with arti like producers like me or anyone else in the in the scene of today what's your future of Music going to be like yeah I mean I've done a lot of uh Grime music and grime and garage mix songs and I've done a bit of Hip Hop but uh G Blaze makes some good drill and trap beats and I think that's the the direction I'm going to go in uh doing more drill more trap and more upto-date beatss because that's what's popping off at the moment but there's a one question within that how would that help you to be positive and to help people be positive with what you be telling about how your bars will be how you going to make the life change and drill be more pleasant towards the public I don't know I mean my lyrics are quite dark but I mean um there's some humor in it as well and some wittiness I mean um I say some funny things but you got to clock on to the funny things and listen really listen and take take note of what I'm saying on my bars in that and my songs so if I said in the next 20 years what's your girl going to be in the music scene uh what would you like to be in the music scene if res said it within 20 years I I hope I'll get more listeners and I I produce more more songs and more videos and that but I'm not looking to become rich and famous and that but that is the dream for everyone but I mean just keep doing what I'm doing and enjoy what I'm doing and just keep pushing forward and keep progressing so I'm going to have to touch on one last topic guys be careful this is going to be a touching topic so how is has music been helping you mental health with key changes and how's your mental health been during the time of being with key changes and doing music in a hold how has it changed you as a person yeah my mental wealth I really struggle with my mental wealth I got paranoid schizophrenia and um um my music really helps my mental health because key changes gives me sign to do each week like online meetings choirs open mics studio time I'm working with uh G Blaze Productions as well I do videos with him and studio time and he does artwork for me and that and it's really something positive find yourself pick yourself up put yourself back on track I've never give up music I never give up rap that's why my CH slap so give me a bow give me a br cuz TT is better Brown trap so give me a bow give me a br call it a rap yeah call it a rap I'm The Golden Child I told you I was going to do it 8 Mile I got to get rich and famous it's vital I should probably pray and read the Bible I look on G viral spitting bars of dle I do do and scribble put words together like Scrabble I'm the colonel I'm the general I need to see the Oracle I living uncritical I need a miracle I've moved from host to host been in the mental hospital been in the London Royal I'm e free spoil I should have been loyal these girls ain't loyal see me what me I deserve a medal used to be a Defender like Gary Neville now I'm up front and things are getting messy ter find yourself pick yourself up put yourself back on track I've never give up music I've never give up rap that's why my Cho slap so give me a bow give me a br cuz back a brand new track so give me a b give me a call it a rap yeah call it a rap so how do you find working with me as a Pusa cuz I'm one of your latest producers I've been working with outside of key changes even though I do go to key changes with you as as a producer under their basic scheme or what going to call it but how do you find me as a person working with me outside of key changes how do you find working with me in the future and how would I progress with you as an artist and what would like me to do with you in the future yeah working you U Blaze is great you know what I mean like I mean it's just another door that's open you know working with key changes alone is just not enough you know I mean I got to do stuff on my own and outside key changes and G Blaze makes good beats he's videos of good quality and I plan to do a lot more stuff with you g Blaze and uh I like these trap and drill beats so I've heard there's an event that Taz is running hence called The Gift of Life at lccm now the gift of life is is basically cancer research defend raising money for people who have like cancer basically need the money to raise to support them in hospitals in care to help them get the medication or the treatment that they need now the event is run by T Blaze but have artists that turn now one of the artist is Terra TB how do you think that gig went that you came to last year and the one that's going to happen on the 11th of January 2024 at lccm at 6:00 this is in Union Street right next door right outside South walk underground station and black flyes train station nearby how do you think the event will go and how you going to perform and what are you going to perform and how do you think it's going to work for you as a future artist I think the last event you put on G Blaze was good but this one's going to be even better and uh hopefully a lot of people turn up to the event and I've got a special song I'm going to perform I haven't performed it yet I might perform it just once or twice just to get the anger it uh so I can perform it good at your gig at the gift of life and uh hopefully I'm going to smash it just get up there with confidence and the Mone the song I've going to perform is going to be money to burn and it's a brand new song that ain't even at yet and TB is going to make a video for that so look out for that that's be coming out soon next couple of months hopefully maybe sooner depending but yeah guys ter tell boy and who What Am I who am i g blaz production G Blaze Productions you get to know this is an exclusive guys I'm filming with a with an flogger called fla super he'll be added to the link below to check his page CU I'm at his house doing a little interview so big up for FL super for this one yeah and T blaz over and out ter boy J thank you for all right so the interview was done G Blaze ter tall boy is in the house and Mark as well yes we say where he Pi up Mar pick up Mar he the next one for the interviews he's got something to say as well big up big up all right remember if you want an interview like that you know who to contact if you want music G blaz if you want more music d boy pull up pull up hey look at that g BL how many bags do you have on you three bags right three bags why you don't have one big bag oh filming equipment the equipment everything's going on around it how heavy is that how heavy is that oh like a ton of bricks oh it's heavy L all righty well the boys are going and we've got a deal we'll be making some more podcasts podcast you get me podcast things we on this for life get me you get me yeah don't worry yeah good one Mark knows how to use the doors thank you till next time the best Che I'm not jackly at you PR but I do pull a rabbit out of a n you want beef you know where I'm at you don't want beef cuz you know I fight back M me I won't have that and if I do get M then I'm coming back with a big baseball bat I don't care if you're psychopath I'll find way at with Google Maps app I'm from the B of flat and the man A P crack he can only go forward you can't go back see if if I'm going to do it going to do it ASAP so give me a ball give me a br cuz TT's better a brown new track so give me a ball give me a br call it a rap yeah call it a rap CH find yourself longest super longJoin this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/join Check my vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #england #london #homeless #homelessness #uk #english #dailyvlog

No comments:

Post a Comment