Saturday, November 4, 2023

Zupa in Norwich - travel vlog ENGLAND

 Hello hello and one more time hello this is your boy Zupa and welcome to yet another Vlog this time I'm in the Liverpool Street Station and I'm going to a city of Norwich in East Anglia it's about like 3 hours Journey so not too close see what the place look like it's a beautiful station so I'm jumping to this one it's a long long train is like 100 m long uh so yeah that's the my my train to norch folks I show you the


front hey East Anglia nor vlogger Z for nor we're going to be calling at Stratford chelsford cester manry ipwi St Market dis and norch we du to arrive into Norwich for approximately 1322 please take time to read the safety information posters and are displayed throughout the train and can you please keep all a and gangways clear and use any luggage racks that are available welcome to this service for norich is known for its medieval architecture like this one you know what I mean but this was actually built in 1822 by who by professor of of architecture at the Royal Academy build this sh Hall that was a hall sh Hall but this what you call it I think it's a Neo goic style all norch has got about 120,000 people living it's a quite big city you can see that on the High Street which is very very a lot of young people in norch because of the East Anglia University and they say 20% of norch is actually youth from the University folks funny thing we're going to see the beer festive Val norch Hall come with us C members to the left with Prepaid tickets all paying on the days to the right how much is the ticket sir H how much is a ticket I think it is £4 to get in today just yeah 4£ to get in is that free drink included no no no no you have to buy a drink you have to buy a drink all right all right let me see all right let me just go to the L do you have here my friend so we've got some really nice Al real ale we've got some ciders real cider and we've also got the world bar down in the Marquee and we've also got a curiosity bar which is a key keg bar a what a key keg bar so it's it's all right be that's comes through with gas sorry guys through on the left side is Norwich a famous place for producing beers yes yes the Hall of the UK is the Hall of the UK and you have good ciders don't you there's a lot of apples trees apple trees ciders is over the far side of the hall all right that's my my spot you got the main bar here in St Andrews you've got another bar in in black friers and then you've got the cloter downstairs where the seating is and the world bars down there as well it sounds so tempting I never leave this place once I get in but you have are you going to go in I don't actually know we notice that just just I'll tell you what can I just let him have a quick thank you folks just have a quick yeah all right when you get right thank you that's a lovely place you may come back later okay well we're open how much is P here how much is the Pint it's about the same price as what it costs in the local pub pubs so about a f anywhere from £4 yeah upwards and how long how long is the exhibition for it finishes today today finishes today yes it's been on since Monday since Monday yeah beer festival in nor local beers be from all over the country hey folks you see you need to subscribe like and comment and donate so zupa has got money to go to places like that next time thank you sir cheers enjoy your day you too Paul nor is famous for its Market which is just behind me you can get literally anything in there and I forgot to tell you norch is Renown for its fish and chips you see people are eating fish and chips and you can get fish and chips from many many shops around here and they apparently very good because you may not know that norid is connected to the Sea by canals it's not on the sea line but it's connected to the Sea so freshly supply of fish on a daily basis and this is one of the medieval churches of norch found this little door here look at that I love it but I don't think I'm allowed to go inside and if you're really bored in norch there's lots of shopping malls like this one see the medal fortifications all along here right I believe this wall has got about 1,000 years it was constructed in 12th century so nearly 1,000 years old and we still know the name of a Constructor not a Constructor an architect I should say being in norch you have to see the local park which is very impressive look nothing even there are public toilets in there and this is where ITV Anglia is located and BBC also and by the way Anglia in Polish means England so yeah that used to be Anga it is Anglia folks so I met a man who's very helpful giving me directions to the bus station and uh he knows quite a lot about norch you said is a lot of history here right yes yes goes back to the 1600s um we've got strangers Hall U which is steeped in history great place to visit obviously we've got the castle to our left which you should be a to see very shortly um if you come around to the is there yet there we go oh yeah we've got the Norman Castle right around the corner as we speak yeah yeah um so much history I can't remember at all all right are you originally from norch yes yes all right yeah so a good place to live oh it's fantastic place it's fantastic fantastic for tourism for raising a family umh so we've got uh shopping center coming up here um yeah look at we've been here before but there's a lot of things to do which way you going I'm going this way is our is station to the quarter here so car on then it will bring you um to the bus station so car on straight carry on yeah which will bring you back out on the main road and keep going and on your left you'll come up s Street which is where the bus station is okay and I for the whole visit I'm trying to figure out does norch has an access to the sea or not access to the Sea yes not the not through canals and stuff like that through the river yes through the river yeah all right it does actually all right so um yeah so you say I might have to go straight car yeah yeah carry on brings you back onto the road and then uh it's your well second left is Sur Street second left okay I be all right all the best all the best Cheerio folks all right this people have been really helpful and I carry on to the bus station live music [Music] on unfortunately I have to run this is Norwich bus station but coaches to London are not leaving from this station is being rebuilt just as well as I came here earlier and I have to go to John Louis shop where the coaches to London hope you enjoy the Vlog so far I'm going to catch a national express bus to London from Norwich that will take me will take three and uh half an hour of a journey to get to London it's a long one but what can you do today trains are on strike and I'm not willing to take that uh replacement buses I can't rely on them so I've decided to go by uh coach National Express cost about uh the cost of a journey is30 one way which is comparable to the train ticket if you book in advance online of course that's only from vlogger zupa that kind of information stay tuned just noticed how they rebuilding norch from a purposes and you see the the stones Granite they come on pallets but they look like the ancient if you know what I mean brilliant job they doing P pave bed PVE yeah pavement that looks old but it's brand new only norch so this is the bus stop for today somewhere around John Louis Place I should catch my Cod I made it the coach is behind me that's the national Express to London folks so zupa is back in London I hope you like that Vlog please remember to like like comment and subscribe till next time vlogger zaa vloger Z Vlog was a boy was [Music] a I heard a I heard a girl in Cambridge playing the the Penny Whistle it sounded great so I thought I'm going to I'll learn not yeah so that's why all right give us a a sample [Applause] [Music] please the streets of of nor about 6 seven years 6 seven years already uh what happened to to your arm my friend 196 6 I think it was or something um my arm got burned off basically long story not quite sure how it happened Join this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/join Check my vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #england #london #homeless #homelessness #uk #english #dailyvlog

No comments:

Post a Comment