Monday, February 14, 2022

Is London city a green city?

 

Watch my short from my trip to a park near by called Duppas Hill Park, Croydon in London. It is said that jousting took place there in medieval times. Duppas Hill was also used by Croydon Cricket Club for cricket matches in the 18th century. Now it serves the public as a public space and it is great! Watch the video

Vlog text:
Hey what's up this is your boy vlogger super welcome to yet another vlog it will be a short one and it's dedicated to my park it's called dupos park and it's got 13 acres which is about 34 hectares for my metric friends the first thing i was concerned about when i moved to london was about losing my garden i used to have a weak garden in scotland it's been years since i've lived in block of flats when i looked at google maps i knew there is this park dupos park nearby so i knew my first steps in london will be actually there it's located in croydon in south london very close to the center of croydon london with its three thousand parks is definitely a green city you never live more than 15 minutes away from a park if you live in london and if you want to see more videos like this subscribe to my channel now a bundle of thanks vlogger super

No comments:

Post a Comment