Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Meet HUSSEIN - a skater from Hyde Park - LONDON, England

 Meet Hussein, another great skater from Hyde Park



. Check his skills and story. Join this channel to get access to perks:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/join Check my website https://cosmopolitus.com/ and vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Vlog in text: Folks we are here with Hussein who's been skating in hide parak for how long I've been skating in hi park for about two years now so two years I've been Skating here it's it's it's surreal surreal is is the best way to P um everyone's sort of here to help each other out um when I first came here oh sorry I got this for you when I first came here welcome to hide Park these are the chronicles of the skate Diaries you're here with Andy glasses this is how I got into skating in the first place yeah this is my welcome I've been sking on H poot for about 2 years now so two years I've been scaring here it's it's it's surreal surreal is is the best way to right first of all I'm Andy glasses high at they have been coming to hi park for the past four to five years skate you Superman who's been skating for how long oh very long time very long time hi uh yeah I've been skating in hind park for about 16 years depending on the flexibility of a skateboard you can do tighter came here I met Hugh you might catch him in one of the next interviews um I came here accidentally I was meant to go to Holland Park and he saw me skating and he was like you're quite all right I didn't believe him at all cuz at that time I personally it's quite bad but yeah he told me to sit down he gave me a few tips and a few so it was you who told you how to skate actually um you gave me the fundamentals um I used to skate sort of just on Instinct uh to not fall uh to go faster not full uh Hugh to be honest gave me the fundamentals to Sol that was two years ago and you guys still skating together he's still around a legend that's it he is the High Park General he's the he's the he's got the highest honor in HP right now honestly or tell us your your roote to to the quotes you know how oh so um I started off on ice skates um I went to a ice skating event Le Valley and that was about 5 years ago 4 years ago ever since then I consistently decided to start ice skating a bought a pair of ice skates or figure skates um just that you know you got to let people know it was figure skates it wasn't no hockey skates no Bowers I brought ice skates the figure skate version um and then from then I decided I'm going to to be honest I was tired of spending money I was tired of spending money how much so every session was like 15 bound but because I was wanted to skate often it was about 15 30 45 it was like 60 a week just on ice skate and I'm thinking why am I doing that that's when I decided to get a pair of inlines um it was very nice um it was a lot like ice skating uh then I decided to start going to fix it which was in Wembley um which were a quad skating um rink uh where you hired your own Skates um they transformed me to be honest with you they transform me so the fix8 crew big shout out um they transform me um ever since then I've been TR I've been going from quads to in lines but uh I've stuck to the quads and I forever will I don't think I'd switch yeah you're good at quads definitely I'm mediocre well tell me about this place Emirates you say you sometimes go there right ooh um Emir is is a Hidden Gem um a few people know about emat uh the skating Community tend to meet up on a Thursday um of their own accord so everyone just decides they're going to go down to skate and starting skating there with the sun setting that was when that was when everything was it was it was it gave you a little a little little and yeah Goose BPS is the best way to it gives you Goose BPS um cuz you're just there and you're just enjoying yourself oh good I'm good but yeah so Emirates when the sun saying amazing the buildings and the paintings everything it's right right my next stop definitely it's literally it's for the people from skateboarders to inliners to qus whoever wants to just goes there and it's the whole Outer area of the Emirate Stadium well worth checking out uh and uh would you how would you how would you encourage people to actually come and skate in hide Park um don't be scared um don't be scared get yourself a pair of skates quads inlands it doesn't matter they don't have to be expensive they can be a cheap pair as long as they're your own skates you can sort of leave your house and start the skate personally it's a little bit of therapy to me um I think quite a few people will say the same it gives you ease of mind it gives you peace so yeah just grab your grab grab yourself a pair of skates and come down to high there'll be someone here to help you out to help you get better as long as you are willing to fall that's all it is grab some very these two yeah all right my friend you said that you from somal Land you know is somal land different than Somalia is it what's the situation now okay so i' I'd rather not go into too much detail in regards to it but somal land is a different country to Somalia some people some people don't recognize it but somal land is where home is is where the heart is where family is and that's where I'm from from you consider yourself a Somalian or we're not Somalian we're Somali the exact term is Somali yeah yeah somal land or Somalia both are still Somali in the end of the day so we're all the same okay but different is it now is it autonomous region or is it not what do you mean like at the moment is it like you've got your own capital or you part of Somalia so we do have our own Capital we have our own currency we have our own government it's yeah we're independent but it's just not recognized by some countries but to be honest with you we don't need people to tell us we our country we are our country Case Closed Point Blank do you know what I mean know all right thank you very much for your for the interview you have a good rest of the day I know you had been home it's a Pity cuz I'm sure you could say more and I would love to see more of your action you know it's very beautiful I think you could be inspiration for a lot of people think that beautifully you know it's amazing and it's more like a ballet yeah you listening to and well you're dancing like a ballet kind of but I know the the music for for the dances that J cage was sing was dancing was actually at shiran by the way guys and adult and AD do don't forget adulted and adult top above their own category that's it thank you Vlog vlog that was a boy that was a boy sin [Music] Zupa Media – video content creation, production/DJ in London and all over the World. Explore our filmmaking services for all sectors. We create original and compelling video and animation content, Original video content from concept to completion. We offer high end film production, live event video coverage & web streaming. Filming your commercial in the United Kingdom has never been so easy. Contact us for a quote! We offer videographer, DJ and a London guide services. we can take you around main London’s attraction and film you while there producing a social media friendly video afterwards. We can also mix and add your favourite music to the video. I can deliver full video production services like documentary films, product videos, events covarage, voiceovers and street interviews. Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #england #london #poland #polish #homeless #homelessness #uk #english #dailyvlog

No comments:

Post a Comment