Thursday, July 18, 2024

In this episode i will be travelling to the capitol of Poland, Warsaw

 In this episode i will be travelling to the capitol of Poland, Warsaw. I will use an intercity train from Katowice in Silesia to Warsaw in Mazovian area.The train can go very fast due to good tracks on that part. In Warsaw i am going to stay on the 12th floor of a skyscraper. In the evening i willbe taking you on a tour arund the Old Town which is an UNESCO heritage side.




Join this channel to get access to perks:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/join Vlog in text: Yo my people this is your boy vlogger zupa I'm taking you to the capital of Poland today to waro we just left the carpa we're leaving the carpatian going to covita in cesia where I will be catching a train to waro an inter city one so stay with me and watch this one [Music] hey hey hey [Music] hey welcome to yet another Vlog this time I'm taking you to war so stay with me I'll be showing you how to get there how I'm staying how much I'm paying and most of all at night I will hit the old town and tell you more about the old town of waro which is a very unique place because it's under UNESCO Heritage side but is actually uh built in 1953 why find out vlogger zaa hey ho folks we will be going by train and we will cover about 320 km in 2 hours and 9 minutes that means the train will be going in a speed of 160 km an hour right in Poland right so that's why you have to stay I will take some footage from the train let's see what the Polish inter cities are like I'll be spending a night in warsa so I will show you the accommodation I've got I've also have a drone on me and uh I hope to capture all these new skyscapers of warso so it's worth to stay and see what the Polish Capital has got to offer this is the first part of the trip I'm going to kovit which is a city in South Poland I'm staying in the carpatian mountains remember uh so I'm going to katov to catch a inter city train to war so this is the footage from kovit which has a nice bus station and uh and a new train station as well I will show you what it looks like in war so you can compare I always think in cesia we have better facilities than the war soan guys but I'm going to the capital which is a beautiful city I've heard this very clean uh let me find out more about [Music] it this is the train station in Poland in V I'm catching a train two or so cost you about it's very cheap if you book it online was only 12b for like 200 miles in an inter city train so the prices are very low compared to the UK anyway which apparently has the highest prices of train tickets in Europe and we know the strikes the trains in Poland remember to get a ticket beforehand and if you are in a train without a ticket go and find the conductor because otherwise you may pay a fine it's not like he come to comes to you you have to find it's usually on the first and last uh carage uh and that's where people C for tickets on stations without um offices or the machines [Music] yeah you can get meals as well in the train to U also in inter cities alcoholic as well this is the footage from what they call like a central Railways Railways in Poland which is from Kat roughly from Kat to waro and it was meant to lead to the Baltic uh ports but never did and the thing is about it it was the in cesia we have had and still have probably lots of coal and that Co us to be a popular trading material and that went to to the Baltic and warso and and all over Poland and this they needed the good good trucks and we got the minerals from Sweden uh also so uh the Baltic ports were a busy places the train can run as fast as 200 km an hour that that's approximately 130 M an [Music] hour we arrive in what they call a western waro station vava zaha um it's like a new station it's always been in in uh being rebuilt renovated uh for for many years now so that's why I'm saying you know we've got better stations down south because of the central line the trains can run as fast as 200 kilm an hour or more now and that what makes uh time of the journey very short for example from kov to war so in just about 2 hours 2 hours 20 minutes at the same time with Kat Oro 2 hours 20 minutes if the train use the Central Railway trucks uh will get you very fast there's no many stops and you get plenty of trains going every hour in and of War so foreign companies also have trains in Poland I actually for my trip in Poland I've used a Czech uh a company from Czech Republic with their cages the Czech cages which are slightly different and I must say the toilet didn't work in them all right just what I said is check Czech Railways do something about it speak a bit of check come [Music] on I this time I decided to go on a spree and stay in the skyscaper on the 12th floor in near the city central waro so have a look what it looks like it was only 300 Polish Water which is about 80 lb for a night in a luxuous apartment in a skyscaper what can you see in war so I would recommend you going to the old town because it is a very unique place and very beautiful place I love it so much um and the fact that it is actually a new Old Town makes you wonder because it looks old looks really old but it was only uh rebuilt in 1953 after the Germans destroy completely War so flatten it Hitler said flatten it and the there was ruins I think 80% of War so was ruins folks so we've arrived uh this place will cost you about 300 Polish Water which is 6 British pounds for a night two people can sleep here you are on the 15th floor not too far from the city center I think I've shown you around already right so uh and the place if you looking to stay here looking to for and the place is called the warso Yan Hong Kong after the war warso was rebuilt in a new way the old small nor narrow roads were broaden and that's why War has got broad uh roads and it doesn't actually look like an old European city except that old town which has this narrow roads cobbled roads as well it resemble more like an American Town than a European town except of these masses of floods of blocks from the Soviet era my place is called warso Hong Kong you can find it on booking.com as warso Hong Kong I do recommend that apartment you can get it a really nice price you get a good connections to the central waro and to the big train station of the Western waro in the nearby location [Music] folks I've done my drawn footage and now I'm heading to the center to check how my new lenses will behave in a dark mode I've traveled by a Trum and the good thing about the public transport in Poland at the moment is that you can purchase your ticket actually on board of the vehicle you don't have to go and buy the ticket you just scan u a code or buy a ticket in a machine inside a Trum or a bus so I've seen it in kov as well it's uh really handy you don't have to because it used to be like tickets always tickets in but now it has changed I think it's I'm just have to move on with time and get the tickets out of my head warso has seen major infrastructural changes over the past few years amid increased foreign investment and economic growth the city has a much improved infrastructure with new roads flyovers and bridges public transport in warso is ubiquitous if you don't know what it means it means that it's connected to the internet you get anything you need online so and it's serving the city with buses trums Urban Railway and Metro which is an underground although many streets were widened and new ones were created during the rebuild of warsa in the 1950s the city is currently plagued with traffic problems the main reason is that the in the communism time the traffic was small due to low numbers of private cars not only because of the prices of cars but also because of the heart how hard it was to obtain a necessary coupon to buy a car folks we are in the main square of wara which was rebuilt after the second war completely it's actually built after 45 but it's still under the UNESCO Heritage because it was rebuilt so well alsoo old town is classified as the UNESCO Heritage side yeah it was rebuilt in 1953 but because of the scale of the re rebuilding process it was basically the whole town was rebuilt and it looks exactly like it used to look before the war it UNESCO said yes we can do it but I've heard there was a project about a skyscaper being uh built near the old town and UNESCO has already said if that project goes on WE withdraw our our um protection from your side it is an old city and it has seen many many events throughout centuries the city waro is called vava which comes from old polish name vtis or something like that also has got 1.8 million inhabitants is one of the most expensive well it is the most expensive city in Poland you you might not know but waro was a big Center of Jewish Community before the war the largest ghetto in the world was in Walo and I will tell you more about it on the next Vlog I will go and see the the walls of the ghetto itself so stay with me like comment subscribe and watch the next one if you um are interested of course well thanks for watching this Vlog I hope you find waro an interesting place and you will plan a trip there I strongly recommend maybe few days and sing around War so which is like a Countryside I'm sure you will have good time for me it doesn't feel like a big city there's a lot of parks I do recommend you visiting waro in Poland till next time vlogger zupa Vlog vlog that is there was a boy there was a boy [Music] Check my vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #warsaw #warszawa #poland #polska #polishgirl #love #polishboy #photography #photooftheday #instagood #polskadziewczyna #w #photo #happy #art #beautiful #l #travel #follow #architecture #girl #fashion #instawarszawa #warsawgirl #picoftheday #city #nature #krakow #like #europe

No comments:

Post a Comment