Friday, June 28, 2024

Big Skiii paid a visit to Gblaze Prodoctions Studio in Croydon in South London

 Big Skii paid a visit to Gblaze Prodoctions Studio in Croydon in South London,. Gbaze took adavantage and had a interview with the talented upcoming trap artist.


Vlog in text: This is big skin building yeah Productions and that so bro so we into music like how long you doing it for that I've been doing music all my life bro since I was like two years old bro two years old you always love music you love playing the drums and younger keyboards and that yeah I love Michael Jackson bro oh back in the days them kind of days yeah okay so how's mus helped you to progressing to where you there what you want to do the mus you do uh God man God good it was all God's doing bro yeah so like would you say it's faith that got you there or is it like faith belief God Mi your family friends friends is all good con with friends and that with like how you've been doing your music how they help you support you in these times even enemies B by times help me as well so the enem helped you as well okay this is the real talk coming out now yeah so obviously like where's your music the FI do you do trap drill R&B hipop what kind do you actually do exactly I do like trap music trap music yeah so what made you feel to trapped there mod ER trapped now it like like what got you into trap me we don't start trap like that so what do you do before trap I was trapping bro it's trapping yeah you see your behavior is trapping your I was really trapping on these Street TR okay so what made you get into the Trap life i s to say now being broke bro being broke yeah have having their money hard times in life yeah of course no job no no no sources for outcome like income and that okay so you have hard times with family and friends all for your life music has really helped support you with that I'm assuming yeah for real that's good man so like if you ask about your mental health you got mental problems right bip as music support you with your bipolar issues and took your time away focing something positive of course when I had B I joined the Illuminati bro Illuminati okay so like what would they do what has it done to you as a person with Illuminati and how has it made you think about your career in the music industry they've had me since before I was born bro so it's not my it's not my I've got no choice in it I've got to do it okay so like your lifestyle has really affected your music your music really affected your lifestyle yeah both in the not y both them yeah okay so what's your next album you been working who you been working with and stuff I've been working with G blaz Gaz in the building and that I've been working with Asha that's my video okay me thinking Assa bro man's in the business but you said who ASO okay Rene that's hard that's hard me thinking us man man in R&B field right now n but that's that's hard well done bro thank you so like your music that we When You released recently I just released um what did I release I released s sw6 when my first release and I released bitet for Jazzy and now just releas this going down okay we tried releasing album a few days and we didn't work out when when album be releasing like how do you think it will be progress to the public I think it'll be my big the biggest album since G Rich try okay and this is beside the scenes we heard about this SK Nest thing what's going about SK nest for yeah I'm pretty big inness I got a big following in skegness like old the old the kids like under 16 even over 16 and under 16 they all love me I go thousands of fness okay and we're from London we we're reaching out to people now yeah outside London Jeff London okay so what what made you feel that like the SK was move moving so big right now what made you what made the sket so big in your music industry I don't have a clue just happened that way they love me they just they F my energy you had connection when they had messages emails what'sapp messages I'm B fun coming your way yeah that's hard so like what they what they tell you about getting a Fen you there you want to do a concert don't you and stuff how going to work uh we're going to we're going to um book The Venue and then we're going to sell the tickets online onl so you're going to use your F bright and what else out there yeah yeah g blaz g Blaze knows all the yeah I got the M I got the m yeah going to make mov together but we're going to make it hard ski yeah ski waving fam so about the ski wave yeah I see post your things like like like as skiing what made you want to use a ski as and wave as your artist and advertisement logos and that because that's like it's a movie like imagine skiing on snow but skiing on a wave that's crazy that's brazy okay so you said like like a movie you said your Life's a movie yeah Life's a movie but I'm not acting you're not acting so let's talk about on another side of you do music how you like to do actually make a movie or make a documentary or something about you would that be a case one day in the future that' be very soon yeah you got you got ideas for that I'm assuming I got ideas for that going to give us a little leak no leaks just wait just wait for it just wait for okay wait for that to blow okay so yeah so as you me now you with in interview you've done interview me before isn't it and other people I don't interview yeah yeah like has has that helped you to grow as an artist get the artist development and stuff yeah help me people get to know my personality yeah it's really good as an artist you have to know the people that they're Listen to It's really good and to F for you in that one bro so let's say like you you really blow up in the industry in the next 5 years what do you think would happen if that was the case how do you want to be as what is your feat of golden music I'd R to be the return of two pack bro the return of two pack okay that's that's pretty good man so like you know Tac died and stuff a time ago we all know that recipe T that's it that's it you made an album called melli is it melli my first Alum what happened after melli what did we hear about do you remember what we heard about what what happened to Tac when when we the album came out oh it came it came back out no we had that oh the killer they going to killer they going to killer yeah they going to kill so yeah man we just released the album but and we hear this man it's like that's about to blow in it you know that song about to blow but that was about to blow blow that was was hard yeah so yeah so like with like um your development with artist history you got about three four albums out now right yeah that's correct yeah and you got more in the making isn't it I got I got like five albums already Five albums already ready like no no unreleased unreleased brother you're making the moves now yeah so OB we all heard about this key changes business yeah this like Mental Health Organization that works with artists from all over the UK now let Lo Brighton Birmingham Manchester to even they started in London like I used to go there I've stopped going there for a time but I heard you going to go back there yeah how they helped you with music and what they done with you in the past yeah I released the EP with them they help me get contacts in the industry yeah me you touch for me is it forever blazing that yeah so yeah man so KJ really have the love artists producers even they working military now on the S thing is it but yeah man it's like they help people participate and they really supported you as a person hav't they they do what was it concerts was it and stuff they do concert I remember youve done a concert one day was in um brick was it yeah po Brion yeah man that has sh down now but you you want to do con with them again in the future for real for sure that's 100% yeah so like when you think you'll start with them again yeah they just contacted me yesterday say they're being touch so maybe in the next few weeks that's hard see we we trying to make Movic in the music industry now trying to move your piss out there get the best you can out them and use your benefit to benefit you yeah you love music let music support the artists so any this is big ski yeah life on the line big ski life on the line bro life on the line Bol ski waving in that skave we're on the ski wave just come back from SK myself and man's talking about skegness so big ski yeah what made you be doing your tra and to and what made you stand out within it what makes you different from other artists I know it sounds like the same same answers every artist should give yeah by the Ruess being vable myself in myself and not being ashamed of my flaws like speaking about my flaws because we all got flaws when nobody's perfect so I say my being real being real being honest with yourself honest honest and being honest with people with others that's really good man so like you said the museum some birth and you ain't going to stop so I want the public to know if you're going to stop with your music I don't think anyone should stop when you do music how they find you and where do they find you you can find me on Instagram ski wave SK I wave fre eyes because you got two eyes on your forehead and third eye you can follow me on Snapchat ski wve same SK wave you can find me everywhere ski wave or ski gang SK i g n g gang you can find me on YouTube big ski s W6 yeah I'm just tapping big ski okay that's hot that's hot all right folks big ski yeah okay look going introduce one more guy on the flog let's bring him over yeah hello everybody this is your boy zupa and if you want a similar interview let me knowy now boom boom G Blaze G Blaze yo I'm my [ __ ] G blaz and my [ __ ] here we've been doing this for [ __ ] years we've done this through Blood Sweat and Tears trust me now we be changing gears we're going up like a phantom we'll be living in a mansion yeah that's it Join this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/join Check my vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #england #london #homeless #homelessness #uk #english #dailyvlog

No comments:

Post a Comment