Sunday, September 10, 2023

Australian with no identity in England - Meet Ian - Life on the Streets

 Meet Ian - coming soon - I went to a beautiful town in the

South West in England called Cheltenham where i met Fiona and Ian. Check their story. Coming soon ..

. .Vlog in text:
Folks we are here with Ian and are you on the streets yeah I'm living on the streets at the moment due to circumstances yeah I am all right well tell us your story how did you what happened that you are on the streets well I've been living over in England for nearly six and a half years I moved over here for working St Andrews it was up in Scotland and came down here to see my brother and his nephew I was working down here and then I damaged my leg we're gonna just show it to the yeah damage my legs not right what was your job before you became homeless before you lost your address I'm a senior JavaScript software engineer now I've got mental health he's got mental well so why are we out here so you had an accident yeah a bike accident you were on a bike right yeah from from cocaine from heroin from what happened there oh I had to get a full knee replacement and um yes I lost my job couldn't afford to pay the rent and so I finished up on the streets so I think lost my passport so now I can't actually get work at the moment and um yeah so I'm trying to chase up a passport somehow just so I can work legally again and um yeah like I say I'm officially effectively don't have any identification I don't exist in any part of the world at the moment because I've only got photocopy it's not original copies of Me no certificates yeah you are playing to get a new one there yeah I bet I managed to get Universal Credit out it cost me 400 quid to like get an Australian passport and I only get 350 a month type thing so it's hard for me to save up for it so yeah sometimes I just got to buy food and stuff like that and so it's hard to you know if we're going to get to London the embassy and stuff like that in Australia Australian Embassy in London so yeah it's hard times yeah wait Cheltenham because you had family here no I don't have family here I was like been living on the streets like and I've got some people that took care of me from a place called stay safe V3 but um yeah um I couldn't stay here the whole time obviously because I'm from Australia not local and so yeah and I'm just on the streets at the moment and doing what I can to get by so how long how old you've been when you moved to the UK uh nearly six and a half years ago I moved to the UK 100 six and a half years ago moved here it's only been like five months since I haven't been working a bit because I've damaged my leg and lost all my identification I can't get a job type thing so you're basically feeling kind of down feeling down and like so it's almost got nowhere to go like I can't get a job legally which I think I can't show you who I am I can't like get a home or anything I can't do anything until I wet the [ __ ] out but you know the water that you will get bothered from that immigration people no because I'm legally here it's my mother's English and so yeah I can stay here for 10 years so I can stay here for another three and a half years before that's expired why don't you apply for English citizenship yeah well that's a possibility I mean I don't even have the identification properly to show that I'm Australian let's see all right is that your your mate oh yeah she's one of my friends okay and well tell me about more about like your your childhood and growing up in Australia how was that in Sydney did you say yeah man it was okay man like oh I didn't abusive relationship with the mother of my children and um she took me to court like saying I'm molested him I finished shopping cart cost me a hundred thousand quid and um just to be able to see my kids chat and um yeah so I didn't see my children for a lot of me up there growing up from the age of 10 or so I hardly sorry then on social media I found him you know about a month and a half before I came over here and so I went and saw him for the first time in nearly 10 years and explained everything and I understood it and like my fiance uh my son and his fiance flew over a couple of years ago to see me oh they flew here just to see see me yeah I'd say this is when I was working but um you were working that time yeah yeah it's only happened to the last five months I haven't been able to work I think what kind of work do you did you do man I'm a horticulturalist ground keeper by trade but I was working hard manual labor in a concrete Factory with precast concrete and also supervisor down there just sit down why please it's an interview I'm having with the um he's just telling about his life just like [ __ ] like waiting on proper identification like to come through so I can keep going on with life again type of shout it's just hard when you're on it should be banned just please I'm taking you the France in Australia or anywhere else you know is there any way I have a I have a brother down in the forest today in bed I don't speak to me parents Financial control once in seven years [Music] from the other day type thing but normally we just play Spike signals up each other's ass um no not really man except for me brother I'll speak to your brother every few days type thing but you've just come back for me straight wait a minute please trust me trust me can you trust me yeah all right there is an advice to people like they are about to end up on the streets what do would that be would you give an advice man if you're gonna go through a [ __ ] breakdown before you uh it's hard to know what's going on at times it's like [ __ ] but like there's help out there if you ever need it type [ __ ] I don't get it like to the point where you [ __ ] got no [ __ ] help right left right all right nip it on the bud and [ __ ] do something at the start yeah it takes a bigger man to [ __ ] admit that than it does to like like might hit rock bottom and like maybe friends and climb out of it all the time but like [ __ ] out there that he can do to help yourself as well anyway yeah if you if you use it all [ __ ] correctly it's all there for you it comes down to what's going on up here you know you can get off the [ __ ] streets don't get me wrong as well oh yeah the page don't close the two of us sleeping like under a tree together but we're friends who've known each other for a long time but we're not boyfriend girlfriend and such well we're boy we're a boy and a girl and my friends exactly and we respect each other type of things and like so like the two of us like help each other like through hard times you're local and she's helped me out Poland yeah yeah what about tamashes I like the German one okay anyway this interview is about me not you know yeah wow wow I better stay well you get the microphone don't have much of the batteries you need two thoughts for her yeah you can have a turn anyway folks so how is money is about lunch yeah that's what I'm telling a life story as to why I'm here like living on the streets I'm living on the streets and he's asking me why and I'll just explain my name my passport I'm from Australia I've worked all my life yeah got here continue yeah but yeah like I said man right so what's your plans for plans for oh I've got into the anal B business I've said sorry I've got to have a Scentsy camera on the streets okay like it's not just me like my brother does that [ __ ] too um sometimes mum but I um yeah now that like I say it's tougher I've got a rope a few [ __ ] bits of pieces here [Music] okay [Music] it's just a friendly moment that somebody's actually famous oh yeah it's friendly moment and somebody's happy to come and share themselves and um I appreciate everything that I get that's given to me you know like the closest I've been to a box for a while is a coffin [Laughter] but like no all right you know I like to say I've just got to try and like I'm working with um Social Security at the moment trying to see what I can and can't do see what the Australian government can do to help me and [ __ ] like that but now I haven't given up if I had given up man I've been jumping in front of that car you wouldn't have said you're having an interview with me wait a minute yeah don't give up yeah well I wish you all the best I wish you yeah you get your passport and go to take your Lassie to Australia [ __ ] that [ __ ] [Applause] [ __ ] that man we lost something that [ __ ] bad we'll see your family yeah you're part of my family now for having a chance to speak to me like you took the opportunity I appreciate the respect that you actually came in and sat there and spoke to me if I need any help and stuff like that I appreciate that one that's like seriously yeah thank you all right yeah that's it yeah cheers . .#Cheltenham #australia #australian #england #uk #london #football #unitedkingdom #usa #germany #photography #homeless #homelessness #love #charity #poverty Join this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ/join Check my vlog on https://bloggervloggerselektazupa.blogspot.com/ Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #england #london #homeless #homelessness #uk #english #dailyvlog

No comments:

Post a Comment