Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Update on Scottish Collin - Life on the streets - London, England

 

This is the second vlog with Collin. Last time i saw Collin was about 2 months ago. He is doing fine. Check this out!



Vlog in text:


hi folks it's been a while and I'm back here with Colleen hey guys this is the second episode with calling check the first one because there's a lot of stories there already and we're going to find out more about calling so how you've been we have been trying to get we're going to be back Ill high blood pressure I'm feeling well but um I've been I've got a couple I had a stayed a friend I could really Stadium one night because he's in a hospital but he sneaked me in because of the weather's been so bad um I'm just trying to get myself right I'm going to getting checked up with their doctors and stuff like that and you've got issues with blood pressure high blood pressure you do remember by diet and it's got a bad diet there's a lot to do with they said because I just doubt deal with them you know but I'm a street breakfast I'm rough I'm ready for it you know yeah he's actually at the bedroom at the moment because he's had a form of a breakdown but yeah I've ended up in in London alcoholism my parents were drinkers themselves


West Africa


the system's broken I'll pay tax all my life in the UK yeah all in the UK I ran an events company big company [Music] no [Music] I just need to wait and see you I'm waiting and I had to get all my feet done you said that you had some fights in the past yes people because the blood the high blood pressure was cold I think that that didn't help because it made my team temper really because when your heart was beaten faster your adrenaline's going faster I think and uh just give me a shorter fuse um but I mean the things that were it's not like I was going out and looking for these fights it's people the guy come here luckily when there was a protest last weekend there was barriers here and the policeman seen the guy come doing an umbrella and try to hit me with umbrella right and the police said I'm Gonna Get Away you're getting lifted so the next night or two nights later we're sitting here and he come down and he started being really aggressive next thing he kicked me kick me yeah no no just a he's an English guy kick me I don't know the policeman just just a normal guy uh so he kept me I didn't feel at me and then I said look there's children here stuff like that it was only money right I gave him a length of 50 pounds and he didn't give it back it tracks here I'm not giving it back wow okay then involved in me because it must have been high on some for me because you think it's not like the balls to do it any other time so he'd come I just kick me told them look as kids here there's women children let's [ __ ] take it in the back where there's no cameras there's a grandma doing anything on camera let's put room there with her isn't any cameras let's go see one loser draw that's it done finished right when you do it when you do it I can't see anything look don't start here there's children and even other people are saying look there's kids stop it stop it and I I just went to get up like that and he took a cheap shot buying and that's that's the only reason that I've got a mark on me so yeah it's a cheap shot it was a scuff it had something in his hand he'd hit me because he's anyway you got the head punched off him for it and he got arrested yeah I mean but I was really I had him down I was really damn grounded and pound mate he was getting it bad only for the old Bill stopped and oh Colleen so you've been busy yes yes keep myself fit that way are you you're staying on the streets or you've got a place to stay now no no I just I got elected on my mate let me go out and get a shower at his place and get a couple of night sleep there but he kind of clamped it there all the time and he'll lose his place if I'm found there you know oh it's a hostility yeah yeah this lucky yeah he's near the front door so I can he can sneak me in what about yourself are you getting any help no but


instead of trying


but um I don't know everybody's everybody's trying for me my doctor because you look good you look like you you know you're well dressed up yeah yeah nice pair of shoes yeah they're not just fix a good fix they'll just not other ones bossed right Air Max and all that yeah if I paint the fear you kind of go wrong like is that the one yeah it's like five pound a pair I've got another pair of my mates yeah where did you get them uh I've had these for a couple of weeks now two or three weeks the other ones they are getting paid for good they are like baby blue they were on my status they don't see them on my what's that I have a look


call in so briefly just tell your story you know for the viewers for the first episode okay I ended up here after losing my wife my wife's day to concert I was in prison yeah I got out I'd lost my house lost my wife loving my life kids weren't talking to me hey my head wasn't right and there was an episode with messing with substances oh yeah and I haven't been using that so that's why I'm looking a bit a lot fresher because I haven't been using is that that's the truth last time you said you're a methadone I'm still on my methadone yes yeah I still I had a years of drug drug abuse but not anymore it's too much lost too much through it so it's timely [ __ ] mine up and for myself and for my family so what did you what did you quit yeah I just stopped I thought I just don't want to wasting money on it well you still on methadone but you stopped using the the other drugs yes yeah like what um heroin and crackers yeah I mean what about the spice no no touching it no well done I know there's a lot of strong is the place where there's here I just cut my hair off yeah man let it grow in nice summer young man men young takes a few years off you when you get you get the haircut how old are you me 48. I'm 40 in a couple of months 48. and your kids how old are your kids 28a and 30. and 30. that's the wife that died yes yes unfortunately because of the the heart problems Council the barrel kind sir virtual skin cancer rain she got Barrel cancer and it was just but you said you already had problems when you were married right when she was alive you've already had problems in the relationship it's like I mean it's


a couple of times but maybe a week or something you know but um oh it's a lot she always loved me a hundred percent you know I just miss her so much when was that when she died 2011. okay it feels like yesterday every day I wake up it feels like yesterday


so the first thing I think or the last thing I think of at night how long you've been together guys 14 years we're not together 14 years together a long time you be together you know and the kids were like 14 yeah the oldest kid was 14 when she died so and then you left to London so that you left the kids left the life Scotland you left you left teenagers in Scotland yeah yeah well they did they were living with our grandparents and they didn't want to be with me and there's a lot of things saying through grief the um said about me and everything sort of changed you know yeah let's not waste any possible donations today


I've got my donation here for you my friend even though I'm skinned thank you good mine thank you yeah it's um just I don't know something's got a thumbs up I mean it's not like I'm not trying to get to get in somewhere it's I think sometimes they think oh the weather's getting better they'll be okay but things like this you know it's been raining for the last month man yeah this is horrible man it's horrible so because it doesn't matter if it's warm but you get wet all the time being on the streets yeah you being Scottish this is just a week this is the daily occurrence hey this is the daily occurrence for me yeah


go apart for that I mean um


I feel a lot better for them you look better as well many it seems like you've done you've done something that hey when I make enough money I go and eat now instead of going taking drugs and now we're going to eat that's what I do um no I think I'm smoking these days is tobacco it's tobacco it feels good try to quit that as well nah it's gonna give up every cent trying to give up everything


all right my friend uh is there anything else would you like to say on on this episode no um I mean you you left your phone number on the first episode didn't you yeah there was anybody in touch with you not yet oh no I never left my phone number remember experiation if anybody wants to give any donation or anything to get in touch with you there was some comments about you know people from Scotland what did they say bad things no there was not nothing bad about it I mean I can't remember but they were like some comments are like really sympathetic I think it's sympathetic like boys supportive yes have a look well if there's anybody are you going to leave your phone number maybe now yeah 07908


zero seven five six four nine yeah anybody anybody wants to get hold of you that's that's okay we know where to charge the phone oh stopped it and I lost my job when I get some money I've got you again go and buy one of the new Fast leads because you can go and play it and it's got a USB slot if you can put a USB you don't need a plug or nothing so you just need to get that he won't get a new charger I got a shot of one just now but I went my own one with a fixed wire on it the the braided wires I mean it doesn't snap then it doesn't break with you okay yeah because in your case it's important to have the places where you can charge it yeah yeah that's the basis that's Essentials and some people you know some people see you with a phone right and they automatically think that you're not homeless because you've got a phone everybody's got a phone these days I mean everybody's got a phone the phone I've got is all smash the bets right so if anybody wants to donate a nice phone


every time it gets damp any storms and it's getting a place right but this one has got like an old phone colonies


I need one way and only access and that preferably a good Nokia but I've got to save up and get one if nobody's got it yeah what do we say in Scotland for the it's a weed Rift hey


hey oh oh my oh I'm glad about it maybe that's maybe it'll be nice for Roy Scott is yours but I'm just waiting on Celtic winning the league shortly


it's fun yeah I love Celtic mine I love Celtic yeah because last time you had the Celtic cup and you said yes


of your kid yeah I have my head no way man dogs get the ridiculous yeah everybody wants to get my cell Tick Tock or a Celtic you never know the Celtic supporters all over the world yeah even supporting club in the world never mind man united the Celtics have won amen I know where to get my I won't get my teeth done again so I mean couple of weeks time my teeth will be better than what they are you're going to be a model man right better than that was in gloves don't wear balaclavas in London you you're being stopped and said right away yeah I know I've seen that with my own eyes yeah I know definitely oh this rain's starting to come down terrible no man well anyway I won't bore you anymore it's good to see you Colleen yeah and I will see you next week yeah anytime thank you thank you cheers


Please subscribe to my channels English - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6D5Fnuv-x76ZuBEE1QzqQ Polish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONq_xGqSq1IF_MF03QWhrQ Zupa's walks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFDFcYxQfjFbksRp9g5tcA Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUliL9aCdLJKX7bEqssl_g/videos Silesian Schalger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwrGNpy_d656LCARoqLexA/videos Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.strzelec.aka.zupa.tlumacz.dj.life.lover/ Twitter https://twitter.com/Selekta_Zupa Instagram https://www.instagram.com/selekta_zupa/ Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@vlogger_zupa #london #croydon #homeless #homelessness #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada


#unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture #love #charity #poverty #covid #help #community #donate #homelesslivesmatter #nonprofit #streetphotography #support #volunteer #helpingothers #homelessnessawareness #photography #homelesspeople #losangeles #coronavirus #street #endhomelessness #giveback #art #food #bnw #hope #life #humanity #mentalhealth #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas #model #fashionstyle #instafashion #stylish #clothes #fashionista #photooftheday #sneakerhead #landonnyguen #khoality #jacksonkhainguyen #vlogs #vlogging #vloggerlife #happiness #youtubers #vloggers #funny #amazing #cuteness #lotsoflove #millionsubscribers #landonians #jacksonista #naynay #teenparents #loadsoflove #london #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture

No comments:

Post a Comment