Saturday, December 17, 2022

Daily vlog part 3 - Checking what kind of shoes Londoners wear


 This is the third vlog on a row. Maybe not as cinematic as others but still a vlog. I used a app called Lenses to find out what model of shoes Londoners wear. Check this out!

Vlog in Text Good morning my friends I promise you a daily Vlog you get a daily Vlog hello how are you vlog there was an oil folks interesting thing a car called Spartan have you ever seen anything like that before I haven't I'm enjoying my tea in the cab I got from the carnival the London's Carnival socoholic yeah that captions my heart in it I think it's exactly the same grade of yellow what do you think it won't be like a cinematic Vlog maybe this time because I won't have time to do it but I still tell you what's happening to me during a day so this is kind of a vlog Vlog whatever you call it I'm living next to the train station and I see the people walking by here I see their shoes and I think londoners have actually decent uh shoes very different new fashion and all that so what I'm going to do I'm going to put the camera and film their shoes and then we can analyze what shoes actually they wear and if the shoes they wear are shoes similar to people where in your part of the world today the trains are on strike El Presidente and Archie well I couldn't find them but I will be looking for them again and I'm sure I will find them eventually because they said they are willing to take part in more Vlogs but I've met Peter and Peter is some man I tell you is a proper businessman he's out there he produced music art and he's a Salesman making money the prices he has are very good I like to come here every so often and chill have a cup of tea or just to relax the rare moment of silence so I've got a train station in the right hand side and a busy road on the left side yeah what's the dog's name Bella Bella hello Bella Bella branches how I love you thank you very very much for watching this one and I will see you next one #dailyvlog #vlog #youtube #vlogger #youtuber #family #suttonrainnguyen #kkandbabyj #cute #khoanguyen #kerenswanson #shoes #fashion #style #sneakers #love #shopping #nike #moda #shoesaddict #instagood #heels #like #jordan #ootd #outfit #onlineshopping #dress #follow #bags #fashionblogger #instagram #adidas #model #fashionstyle #instafashion #stylish #clothes #fashionista #photooftheday #sneakerhead #landonnyguen #khoality #jacksonkhainguyen #vlogs #vlogging #vloggerlife #happiness #youtubers #vloggers #funny #amazing #cuteness #lotsoflove #millionsubscribers #landonians #jacksonista #naynay #teenparents #loadsoflove #london #uk #love #paris #newyork #england #fashion #usa #photography #art #dubai #instagood #music #travel #londonlife #instagram #canada #unitedkingdom #photooftheday #like #germany #italy #follow #style #france #europe #losangeles #beauty #photo #architecture Please subscribe to my channels

No comments:

Post a Comment