Monday, November 14, 2022

Brighton vlog - or London by Sea how others call it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl37nl43-4o





Hello hello and one more time hello this is your boy vlogger soup I'm taking you to Brighton today it is the summer of the century we've got a heat wave so let's enjoy it in it with the inflation staycation and other Visions let's go and see what the country I'm living in looks like the coast of England is dotted with towns like this white go to Brighton I tell you now why Brighton has a nickname thanks to its Cosmopolitan nature Brighton is sometimes also referred to as London by sea Brighton first became fashionable amongst day Trippers and holiday makers from London in the late 16th century when Prince of Wales who became King George IV become a regular visitor and then there was many to follow like Dr Samuel Johnson the father of English dictionary he was a frequent visitor I had a chance to see a place where Dr Samuel Johnson actually stayed I don't know if he brought along his biographer James Boswell from Scotland part I'm sure he visited it as well Brighton is famous for its stunning Seaside soaring observation tower an iconic Palace beer which I didn't film it is also known throughout the United Kingdom for its open-minded community of LGBT plus Q population as well as its Bohemian atmosphere and eco-friendly spirit and now my boy Iggy will throw a few facts about Brighton himself hello guys today I'm going to throw some facts at you about Brighton number one today Brighton attracts about 8 million visitors per year number two Brighton was voted for UK's coolest and happiest towns number three Brighton's most famous building is the Royal Pavilion designed to look like an oriental place number four Brighton's Pier opened in 1823 and is over 580 meters long number five the place has almost 100 parks and Gardens and over 400 restaurants it also has Britain's oldest purpose-built Cinema dating back to 1910. number six Samuel Johnson father of the English dictionary very often came to Brighton for holidays that's all for now remember to smash that subscribe button and demolish that like button and not to forget Brighton and half Albion football club and the showdowns yes they play in premiership apparently and here I throw another interesting fact at you hipster City index ranks 446 cities across 20 countries on five key they call hipster drum indicators the number of vegan eateries coffee shops records stores tattoo studios and vintage boutiques about 100 000 inhabitants and Brighton has came out on top for 2018 beating Portland and Salt Lake City in the U.S people in the UK with low income on so-called Universal Credit has just been given additional 300 pounds so you see the seasides are roaring with people everybody's out and everybody is enjoying there is no sign of recession here the beach is always busy in Brighton sometimes it's overcrowded I found toilets no problem but I know they closed the toilets later on well you always have the ceiling man and if you think Brighton is a Sandy Beach you are so wrong I was like that as well I found this is a Sandy Beach because this is what it looks like on photos but in fact it is Pebbles the water in the sea was surprisingly warm it is quite shallow near Brighton so maybe it had time to warm up the water was almost balmy Brighton is called London by sea because Brighton is connected to London with a fast train that in 40 minutes takes you to Brighton so this is the Sea Town for London I must also tell you if you're going back from Brighton at night to London expect some fun in the train everybody's a little bit tipsy that I've joked songs and chat going all the way through Brighton has got more than 400 restaurant and one of the restaurants is located on the soaring observation tower it's actually run by British Airways I've lost my mobile phone in Brighton I've managed to phone the people and they said they are in British Airways so I went there topless because I was enjoying the Sun and this is Now you kind of come inside you've got to wear a shirt I said you know my shirt is somewhere there on the beach I've lost the phone and they let me in they gave me the phone God bless those people the town is very busy there is 8 million people visiting it each year so you have to imagine well in the end of the Vlog you can see how I walk the High Street which leads you from the train station to the seaside and you can see the traffic there did you know that ABBA won a Eurovision contest in Brighton in 1974. did you know that Peter Andrea or Fat Boy Slim who is actually Norman cook are from Brighton Fatboy Slim still lives there thank you for watching this Vlog I invite you to join my channel to see more videos like this and I hope you've subscribed liked and commented on my videos till next time your boy vlogger zupa cheerio

No comments:

Post a Comment